Pages:
Author

Topic: I would move for security if it’s really better - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
people are losing millions from hacks...investors are scared to invest...the industry needs to move past this to gain investors trust.  Undecided
Risk of being hacked is part of any online platform since no systems are perfectly safe in the internet. everything has subjected to flaws and vulnerability but it can be prevented by doing some innovative approach or solution, such as instead of using hot wallets, why didnt store cryptocurrency on cold wallets, (offline) regularly updating the platform security so that the vulnerabilities will fix or reduce. thats simple ideas will help a lot if they are doing it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
people are losing millions from hacks...investors are scared to invest...the industry needs to move past this to gain investors trust.  Undecided

What we need to consider is there are risks everywhere and higher the risks, higher would be the chances of profit and a low risk investment yields low profits. If you really want to be secure, you could deposit your money into the banks.
I don't mean to say everythings happening right in the crypto world but what we should realize is as we moves towards a safer crypto investments, our profit would also be way lower as each and every people would jump in.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
people are losing millions from hacks...investors are scared to invest...the industry needs to move past this to gain investors trust.  Undecided
This market is easy to hack and without timely security, you will easily lose all your assets very quickly. I think this market is where a lot of big criminals are working and many professional hackers are looking to make money here so account security is essential because when you are hacked you will never can get that money back because everything works based on Blockchain
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
Yes I understand,investors fund is at risk from hacks but at the same time investors are the one responsible to keep their funds safe from hackers by doing the right things,avoid download software on PC or get a hardware wallet
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Many people's online banking and payment processors accounts are hacked every day and people keep using them. In crypto, most of the hacks happen on centralized exchanges and many times users are compensated. Of course it's important, but hacks are not making people refrain from getting involved in crypto.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: