Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - sold out - page 2. (Read 13992 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

yes understandable. well i'm not selling anything nor am I making on top of this. i'm simply letting people piggy back on my order that want these asics but financially not able to obtain them because of MOQ. this is just something i'm able to do for the community, so why not.

You are Full of Shit.  You say you are not making anything on top of it - well it seems you are making $2500/unit

I see, so means you can get for 5k? I pay you 7k. let u make your little 2k profit.
your word is gold here supposedly, look at your STRIPES buddy.

let me know, I make my deposit.

Absolutely, How many do you want at $7500 each?

I will be happy to give you my personal info.

pm me your phone contact. I call you.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

yes understandable. well i'm not selling anything nor am I making on top of this. i'm simply letting people piggy back on my order that want these asics but financially not able to obtain them because of MOQ. this is just something i'm able to do for the community, so why not.

You are Full of Shit.  You say you are not making anything on top of it - well it seems you are making $2500/unit

I see, so means you can get for 5k? I pay you 7k. let u make your little 2k profit.
your word is gold here supposedly, look at your STRIPES buddy.

let me know, I make my deposit.

Absolutely, How many do you want at $7500 each?

I will be happy to give you my personal info.

seriously thou, if its 5k.. you guys host the groupbuy again...save me some money and less work for myself. i'm in!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"

ONCE AGAIN, IF ANYONE INTERESTED STILL, SHOOT ME A PM!

7500usd my price/your price.

I don't know you Chan, so I prefer to stick to a credible intermediary aka. BITTAWM

If he can vouch for your authenticity and your legit, I'm sure the people who were interested at 5000, would be willing to go up 7.5k

But i'd be down if only BITTAWM, was managing that...

as for credible, my 30 year old company and manufacturing company can speak for my credentials.
like I said, if anyone is serious send me a pm, just talk to me and you can decide.

deadline is coming to a near, for anybody that really want these just shoot me a pm. i'm doin this and taking responsibility because I'm able to.

as for bittawm, he has my personal contact. he never called, WhatsApp msg or answered back my pm when we decided to contact each other and discuss this over the phone. I agreed to purchase a min of 10-15 if he hosted a group buy, before this group buy thread started. that you need to ask him why he didn't since you know him. I wanted to swap whatever knowledge I had so far with manufacturer and resellers, restrictions and terms. I also thought he would've been a great groupbuy host for these asics.

but truthfully, from last baikal group buy it didn't pull through and I had to buy directly from Baikal, and this group buy fell apart.
I find that i'm in a good place being able to secure big orders on my own, maybe money talks in this world. and legendary or veteran don't mean much outside of this forum.

take it for what its worth. I'm just doin this for people that want these and cant get them.

i'm here to stay, and this is where I will be coming to for mining knowledge. really going to be my first time mining anything in 2 weeks from now. i'm a newbie! not no legendary or veteran member on this FORUM.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

I don't know you Chan, so I prefer to stick to a credible intermediary aka. BITTAWM

If he can vouch for your authenticity and your legit, I'm sure the people who were interested at 5000, would be willing to go up 7.5k

But i'd be down if only BITTAWM, was managing that...
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

So you are selling baikal cubes? 13 of them? Confused

Anybody interested shoot me a pm.. im taking moq, but prices will be 7500.. can shoot me a pm i add you to my order.. i can skype and show you all my credentials.. only serious buyers please.

and you can get these but everyone else with less then 100 and not sold out can't....your gonna need to give us more info on your miracle skills
in this regard Smiley (Why is it always the newbie accounts that get the great deals ..those of us who have been on here years have not...hmmmmmm) Smiley

I think you tried trollin me by making a comment in bittawm groupbuy(Baikal cubes)
WELL, i'll be glad to snap a pic of my 13 quad cubes when I set them up =), some motivation in life.
Anybody interested shoot me a pm.. im taking moq, but prices will be 7500.. can shoot me a pm i add you to my order.. i can skype and show you all my credentials.. only serious buyers please.

and you can get these but everyone else with less then 100 and not sold out can't....your gonna need to give us more info on your miracle skills
in this regard Smiley (Why is it always the newbie accounts that get the great deals ..those of us who have been on here years have not...hmmmmmm) Smiley

my apology, but not understanding your statement or jokes... newbie or veteran accounts on here don't make any difference in the real world, where real people conduct businesses or deals...
like I said, I don't care if anyone interested or not. i'm willing to add anyone to my order because I've grabbed more than I needed.

if your serious just shoot me a PM.. my credentials in life will show you I don't need to scam for nickel and dimes.

I've sent my contact to bittawm to discuss a big purchase through his group buy before he started this groupbuy, he agreed to contact me by my personal contact phone#, which he never did, so veteran account or newbie. makes no difference to me in the real world.

copper member
Clueless!

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
damn... thanks for your efforts anyway man
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
BITTAWM what happened with this group buy?

Sad

Will you have another, or no avail on the dash hardware?

we were so close but this sale has been going on this month and we have only found out a few days ago. we got to the party late.

HOWEVER... I will not stop to bring you new products as I see them.
Activity: 106
BITTAWM what happened with this group buy?

Sad

Will you have another, or no avail on the dash hardware?
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
There has been a rumor floating that Baikal has a big honkin miner coming also.  So this may become the new "norm". 
copper member
Clueless!
Well, the bad news is no miners.

The good news is it exists I guess.

Will temper my enthusiasm for a 2.5k baikal a900 at 900mh, should
such pop in the next 2 months

So all in all good to know 😄
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys terrible news, I spoke to the manufacturer expressing interest and explaining that we were group buying. Things looked promising however they sent me a message a few hours ago.

they have now completely sold out and we will have to wait for retail (which will be available when they're released)

damn it we were so close too.

Well good try. We all appreciate the work you put in. In a few months, we will find out if we really missed anything or not! Wink

oh well, thanks anyways!
Activity: 87
Ok so we will see if its real or not.
Activity: 116
Guys terrible news, I spoke to the manufacturer expressing interest and explaining that we were group buying. Things looked promising however they sent me a message a few hours ago.

they have now completely sold out and we will have to wait for retail (which will be available when they're released)

damn it we were so close too.

Well good try. We all appreciate the work you put in. In a few months, we will find out if we really missed anything or not! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: