Pages:
Author

Topic: iBelink DM11G - 10800mhs x11 miner - sold out - page 3. (Read 13992 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Guys terrible news, I spoke to the manufacturer expressing interest and explaining that we were group buying. Things looked promising however they sent me a message a few hours ago.

they have now completely sold out and we will have to wait for retail (which will be available when they're released)

damn it we were so close too.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
I'd like 1 if proven real.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I would like to, but I would need more time to come up with the full 5k. 2.5k down might be doable if i had a few days to convert funds. (so dont put me down just yet)

Hey, Bittawm would you or another reputable buyer offer partial hosting/ownership. Say If I were able to give $1.5k, we would split profit 33/67% (5/1.5=33.3%)? hoster would get .3% from my 33.3% for overseeing the divvying of profits. Or something along those lines?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I'm not exactly comfortable sending payment for a miner that does not exist to this date or even real proof of it and a working model producing the results that claim. I'd rather just build two more GPU rigs
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Sign me up for 1, if proven legit.

May I suggest what was suggested in the Dash forum - have record a video of them mining in a friendly dashboard mine, like coinmine.pl. The one they're using, cybtc.info, is in Chinese, and Google Translate can only go so far...

It'll be great to hear the review of @bittawm for confirmation.

Also, where is it going to be shipped? Can it be shipped to Central America?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hello
If it is all legit, proved, with fixed price, EU shippement. I will take one.
How the shippement in EU and the payement will work ?
I need more detail for all this.

Activity: 9
With so many hashpower bye-bye X11 coins. It will be all f*ck*d up! Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
In for 1 unit, if proven legit.  This seems somewhat too good to be true. 

Can this miner be used for different coins in the event of a DASH free fall?

It should work with any X11 coin and not just Dash.  That is a fairly small selection of coins, but there are some more profitable coins in that group. 
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
In for 1 unit, if proven legit.  This seems somewhat too good to be true. 

Can this miner be used for different coins in the event of a DASH free fall?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
We aren't even close to 100 units?
We are very close to 50 already.
And I am sure that some of us may add to our purchase numbers. So if we reach 85 than remaining 15 are no big deal.
Activity: 53
Would like to update my desired quantity to 2. With payment being sent via BTC.

Thank you.
Activity: 378
Im sure they are willing to extend a bit more time for pre orders.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
We aren't even close to 100 units?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
So 100 x 2500 = 250,000 upfront.

needed by april 30th.  And no one has reviewed the model  to see how it works.

Searing has mentioned more then once  this looks like old school asic ripoff.

I have been in the game before Asic's and there are so many red flags here it is amazing.

for 2500 I can have a three card 1080 ti  gpu rig up and running in 2 days.  it would do  around 2000h at zec  and use 650 watts

it will earn 14 usd a day  10 cent power  would be 1.60 a day so it would net 12.40 a day 100 days from now  you would have

1240 back.  and warrantied gear in hand . If you buy into this in 100 days you will need to send 2500 more and if you are lucky have gear in hand.  and it works as advertised.  so you would be out 5000 hoping coin price and diff allow for return of the 5k.

Above is the good case scenario .

This is really high risk.  I smell a BFL or a KNC be carefull.

Now I will be the first to say the other x-11 asic I said don't buy  and I was wrong . So  I could be wrong here.

But I am buying nvidia and mining zec.  My balls have shrunken a bit with age.

Good luck to you all that buy this.

My problem beyond all this is the timeline is too tight as well.

ASSUMING it is legit..you also have the issue of delays..no asic mnfg has EVER delivered less then 1 month late (even KNC)

it's a pre-order

on the other hand....I kinda NEED the 25% off equip depreciation ..it looks this year...thus instead of a 5k risk to me it is a 4k risk
in that even if I get ripped off I can take 25% off taxes paid in revenue...which again ..this year ...raining unicorns is an issue

So man, people are gonna really really have to step up with a review of a protype that does the hash, has more then a 35 day or silly
warranty (the last miners these guys made were more then touchy I heard)

lots of eggs in 1 basket...for 2 frigging days

IF they gave us more time ..and/or did not care about the 100 limit..because they wanted the cheerleading effect of a group buy to push
further product...lots of stuff they could do ..to hold our hands and limit our risk to the usual suspects...of timeline moved on a pre-order.

I took this chance in 2013 and it worked with a knc Jupiter 550gh miner......I took this chance with a knc Titan and got it 6 months late
and it did not ROI for like 1.5years (sheesh...damn they are evil ...unkillable) ...alpha tech scrypt (burnt but got money back)....etc

So hell, if we had more time, if they did not care if we met the limit of 100 after the meeting/review, then the only issue is usual am
I dumb to get a pre-order, will it work, will they deliver on time, what is the warranty like.

I'm stupid to even think of a pre-order after all this time (not a newbie) but if I'm gonna crap shoot...I want the same rules I've had in the past asic gambles.

my 2 satashoi's worth (also drank the bfl kool aid in 2013..got my 8k back by a fluke 1 year plus later....so I speak from a certain expertise on 'stupid pre-orders')

(man that last statement is a bit too true for my ego) Sad

edit: the 90 warranty is not all that great either (as I read thru the blurb on this again) Sad As an example KNC's 300mh scrypt-pow Titan Firmware did not work the first 2 months of the 3 months
and they stopped any new firmware updates around that 90 day mark to boot...as an example)

The asic will be reviewed tomorrow, quoted by bittawm.

Where will be reviewed ? Can u send the link please ?

*viewed in person.
Activity: 42

Where will be reviewed ? Can u send the link please ?

I have been in the game before Asic's and there are so many red flags here it is amazing.

for 2500 I can have a three card 1080 ti  gpu rig up and running in 2 days.  it would do  around 2000h at zec  and use 650 watts

it will earn 14 usd a day  10 cent power  would be 1.60 a day so it would net 12.40 a day 100 days from now  you would have

1240 back.  and warrantied gear in hand . If you buy into this in 100 days you will need to send 2500 more and if you are lucky have gear in hand.  and it works as advertised.  so you would be out 5000 hoping coin price and diff allow for return of the 5k.

Now I will be the first to say the other x-11 asic I said don't buy  and I was wrong . So  I could be wrong here.

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

10 for sure here.
Pages:
Jump to: