Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts - page 13. (Read 16472 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
hi i'm wondering why it takes so long to manually cash me out i put in .031 now i need out..hmm thanks!  Roll Eyes

You can't just get 0.001 free bitcoins, then deposit 0.03 bitcoins then expect to cash out 0.031 without playing sorry. It's not a loophole to get free coins.

no check yourself fool, i was down to 4000 satoshis when i deposited that u know this!  Cry

PAY ME OUT NOW UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO ADD TO THE LATE BILL
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!
hi i'm wondering why it takes so long to manually cash me out i put in .031 now i need out..hmm thanks!  Roll Eyes

You can't just get 0.001 free bitcoins, then deposit 0.03 bitcoins then expect to cash out 0.031 without playing sorry. It's not a loophole to get free coins.
Expert Computer Geek
Definitely looks better on my phone than on my laptop.

the site was designed for mobile first, then users requested to make it work for desktop. However, I will be working on the desktop version to optimize it further in the future.

payout not working again why does this keep happening?..8 hours later i'm still waiting!!!!  Embarrassed

Just gonna repeat what I said in the other thread so others don't think I'm not paying out.

this is the your withdraw transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/db1a5d66512cd41c67b38e7f0c82c15792dd45027b9ce8ee093e6d46196aa2b6

it was sent to you, with 160 confirmations now, i'm not sure what you are talking about that you never received it.
Activity: 65
GOT SLACK ?

the site was designed for mobile first, then users requested to make it work for desktop. However, I will be working on the desktop version to optimize it further in the future.

payout not working again why does this keep happening?..8 hours later i'm still waiting!!!!  Embarrassed
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey, I never got some BTC to test the site when it first came out, mind giving me some? My user ID is 932

Activity: 352
Just cashed out 19+ BTC after a nice run of investment payoff and rolling the dice a bit Smiley

David is legit so far.

I'll be back on the investment side soon for sure.

It is in my best interest to run this site right! I have no reason to scam anyone and make enemies. My goal is to build a very nice dice site that will provide great user experience and good entertainment for players; and good ROI for investors and referrers.
Activity: 119
Just cashed out 19+ BTC after a nice run of investment payoff and rolling the dice a bit Smiley

David is legit so far.

I'll be back on the investment side soon for sure.
Expert Computer Geek
Almost 200k Bets in 3 weeks! Thanks for everyones support! I am looking to give out some bitcoin to play with, but the requirement is tweet about us and you can't withdraw it right away without playing. Is anyone interested?

yes but you still owe me .02 !!!
ps. can anyone help with translation?
Do you provide a way to do it? .po files?

I have a Yaml file. Just need to translate the value of the key value pair.

eg.

hello: "Hello"

to

hello: "Bonjour"

http://pastebin.com/eenmJZbk
Almost 200k Bets in 3 weeks! Thanks for everyones support! I am looking to give out some bitcoin to play with, but the requirement is tweet about us and you can't withdraw it right away without playing. Is anyone interested?

I think a little bonus action would be cool. I like the play so far. Works great as new pooping entertainment... beats Candy Crush. Smiley

PS. For anyone who is also a little "slow"... user ID actually means your numeric ID and not your username.

Yeah several players had said our site is great for playing on the go.
Activity: 119

I think a little bonus action would be cool. I like the play so far. Works great as new pooping entertainment... beats Candy Crush. Smiley

PS. For anyone who is also a little "slow"... user ID actually means your numeric ID and not your username.
Activity: 140
nice site!
It's all in chinese now for me, was trying to play here.

click your username then switch to english.

or visit the english site https://ice-dice.com/en
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
It's all in chinese now for me, was trying to play here.
Activity: 221
Meanwhile in David's search history:

not sure what this is about.

ps. can anyone help with translation?

Sounds like a troll living under FUD bridge.
Pages:
Jump to: