Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts - page 14. (Read 16472 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!
Meanwhile in David's search history:

not sure what this is about.

ps. can anyone help with translation?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Meanwhile in David's search history:

AltaVista user #25338084 searched for:
Keyword         Found site
new affiliate program      
autoresponder software      
email autoresponder      
new affiliate program      
autoresponder      
top paying affiliate program      
new affiliate program      
autoresponder script      
autoresponder      
autoresponder software      
new affiliate program multilevel      
email autoresponder      
affiliate program for webmasters      
affiliate net program for web master      
new affiliate program      
affiliate profit program      
affiliate advertising program      
computer affiliate program      
autoresponder script      
autoresponder      
marketing affiliate program      
join affiliate program      
autoresponder software      
email autoresponder      
online affiliate program      
new affiliate progra      
affordable affiliate program      
affiliate profit program      
affiliate marketing associate program commission      
autoresponder      
join affiliate program      
new affiliate program      
autoresponder software      
autoresponder script      
new affiliate progra      
email autoresponder      
affiliate and partner program      
online affiliate program      
affiliate profit program      
2 tier affiliate program      
new affiliate progra      
affiliate program system      
autoresponder script      
new affiliate program      
join affiliate program      
autoresponder      
email autoresponder      
autoresponder software      
online affiliate program      
affiliate profit program      
affiliate program associate program      
2 tier affiliate program      
affiliate partner program      
new affiliate progra      
autoresponder script      
join affiliate program      
best affiliate marketing program      
affiliate program system      
autoresponder      
autoresponder software      
affiliate marketing program      
email autoresponder      
affiliate profit program      
online affiliate program      
affiliate program associate program      
affiliate program ecommerce
So far I had some volunteers to work in Spanish, German, and Swedish, any one else can help translate?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Chinese translation has been launched!

https://ice-dice.com/zh

oh yeah and checkout these sweet screenshots!

Darn, knew I should have taken Chinese.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Chinese translation has been launched!

https://ice-dice.com/zh

oh yeah and checkout these sweet screenshots!

Howdy. I like your site and threw some coins in the investment pot.

Here are a couple of concerns:

1) Can the investment profit/loss (personal) be updated in real-time? Even 5-10 sec intervals will do.

2) In this thread you say that the house has a 1% edge, yet throughout your site it says 2%. Which is it?

Example from the investors page:

The bankroll is the pool of bitcoins which the player bet against. There is a 2% house edge which means over time, investors will earn 2% on all the wager made on this website minus 0.1% commission and 1% referal bonus paid. You can invest or divest anytime you want.

If it is not 2%, I would implore you to change that. As we have learned over at Just-Dice, a 1% house edge (even with a .5 max profit/half kelly) is too high. With a 1% edge, the site did best at 1/4 kelly (even Nakowa the whale admitted defeat as he could not bet high enough to overcome variance). It was changed to 1/2 and now he's back to raking the house over the coals. Please don't let this happen here.

Anyway the design of the site looks decent and I look forward to many profitable days.

Thanks

Hi thanks for your feedback.

1) Personal profit or loss is updated in real time. It probably because your bankroll percent is relatively small so after rounding it doesn't show much changes.

2) House edge used to be 1% but I've upped it to 2% to pay 1% out for referrals. The referral program incentives people invite more customers and build up traffic to the site, which will in the end result in a higher. See the bonus section on the site for details.

Right now our bankroll is still relatively small. maximum profit is only 0.5BTC right now. Whales probably have no interests in playing at Ice-Dice yet. So once the investment grows a bit, maybe we can lower it to 1/4% to keep the variance down.

Well, I've got a .28% bankroll and it never moves unless I refresh it. I'm on firefox and it does the same on chrome. Could this please be looked into as it's really about the only problem I have with the site so far.

As far as 2% edge. If we don't refer anyone, our edge will be: (1% or 2%)?

I've also noticed a glitch - sometimes when refreshing the investors page, it will show a random number that is not close and does not match up with the profit %. It has happened in both chrome and firefox.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Oh yeah you are right I only update the bank info live because it's connected to the same socket as the main page that updates the bankroll info. I will add the auto update on your personal feed as well.

The 1% referral bonus is only paid to people who refer. It's not hard to get started referring. Just copy paste your referral URL in your signature to start.
Activity: 221

1) Can the investment profit/loss (personal) be updated in real-time? Even 5-10 sec intervals will do.

2) In this thread you say that the house has a 1% edge, yet throughout your site it says 2%. Which is it?

The bankroll is the pool of bitcoins which the player bet against. There is a 2% house edge which means over time, investors will earn 2% on all the wager made on this website minus 0.1% commission and 1% referal bonus paid. You can invest or divest anytime you want.

If it is not 2%, I would implore you to change that. As we have learned over at Just-Dice, a 1% house edge (even with a .5 max profit/half kelly) is too high. With a 1% edge, the site did best at 1/4 kelly (even Nakowa the whale admitted defeat as he could not bet high enough to overcome variance). It was changed to 1/2 and now he's back to raking the house over the coals. Please don't let this happen here.

Anyway the design of the site looks decent and I look forward to many profitable days.

Thanks

1) Personal profit or loss is updated in real time. It probably because your bankroll percent is relatively small so after rounding it doesn't show much changes.

2) House edge used to be 1% but I've upped it to 2% to pay 1% out for referrals. The referral program incentives people invite more customers and build up traffic to the site, which will in the end result in a higher. See the bonus section on the site for details.

Right now our bankroll is still relatively small. maximum profit is only 0.5BTC right now. Whales probably have no interests in playing at Ice-Dice yet. So once the investment grows a bit, maybe we can lower it to 1/4% to keep the variance down.

Well, I've got a .28% bankroll and it never moves unless I refresh it. I'm on firefox and it does the same on chrome. Could this please be looked into as it's really about the only problem I have with the site so far.

As far as 2% edge. If we don't refer anyone, our edge will be: (1% or 2%)?

I've also noticed a glitch - sometimes when refreshing the investors page, it will show a random number that is not close and does not match up with the profit %. It has happened in both chrome and firefox.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Thanks

Bankroll is now at 100BTC!
Activity: 221

Thanks
I could keep Ice-Dice in my signature for I would say 2 weeks (at minimum).
Will that be acceptable for the 0.01 btc?

I will add my referral link as well. Thanks for the tip Smiley
Did he really just change his signature after promising 2 weeks?

Its been like half a day? and Yes I think he did. O well, looks like signature promo doesn't work. Lessons learned.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
He did.  what a dick
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Did he really just change his signature after promising 2 weeks?
Activity: 400
Thank you

ok sent 0.01 to user 1588.

Promo is now over though.

Added Ice-Dice to my signature Smiley

Ice-Dice Username: btc_kylie
User ID: 1588

Thank you

the last few people who I gave coins to for putting up signature took their signature off right when they got paid. It kind of put a bad taste in my mouth for doing this promo.

Ouch, that's totally understandable that you're bothered by the fact
Have you discontinued promo ?

How long can you keep your signature for then? btw, I just launched version 2.0 with a referral program. it might be better for you to put your signature up with your referral link. you can make more bitcoins that way: see the other thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ice-dicecom-v20-massive-10-level-1-mlm-referral-bonus-get-in-on-top-fast-304850

Thank you

the last few people who I gave coins to for putting up signature took their signature off right when they got paid. It kind of put a bad taste in my mouth for doing this promo.

Ouch, that's totally understandable that you're bothered by the fact
Have you discontinued promo ?

Thank you

Pages:
Jump to: