Pages:
Author

Topic: iCloud Activation Lock BYPASS METHOD - SALE $5 - page 2. (Read 6685 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
I can do a test and review if you give me a vouch copy.

I'm afraid I won't be doing that. As I said earlier, others stopped responding as soon as they received the download link. Feel free to buy and the leave a review though, which would be much appreciated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I can do a test and review if you give me a vouch copy.
OP has already given a vouch copys but nobody responded.

Not even one review?!?

Unfortunately, I've given out 2 vouch copies thus far and both just never replied again. A few others said they would but never did. If you buy, I'd be very grateful if you'd leave one Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
OP has already given a vouch copys but nobody responded.

Not even one review?!?

Bump! Still selling! Lmk if interested. Also, I've decided to maintain this price by popular demand Smiley

By request of quite a few people, I've decided to bring back the half price sale! For just 1 week, get the method for just $5! Got any questions? PM me or Skype: impulserxn
BUMP! Pm me any questions or skype: impulserxn
Bump! Still selling this! PM or skype: impulserxn any questions!
The sale is now over and prices have been bumped back up to $10. Enjoy the product!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there any chance for accepting skrill before ending this offer. ?

Sorry bro, don't think I'll be using Skrill. Verification is complicated because of currency conversion rates with my bank. I am taking PayPal however. Or do you have another currency in mind?
Actually i'm waiting for my skrill to BTC exchange. But not yet done. You suggest any other payment ? I will try to get that.

You know what, PM me when the exchange is done and I'll give you the method for $5 whenever you're ready. Sound good?
Ok thanks for that. I will let u know.

Sorry bro, don't think I'll be using Skrill. Verification is complicated because of currency conversion rates with my bank. I am taking PayPal however. Or do you have another currency in mind?
Actually i'm waiting for my skrill to BTC exchange. But not yet done. You suggest any other payment ? I will try to get that.

You know what, PM me when the exchange is done and I'll give you the method for $5 whenever you're ready. Sound good?
legendary

legendary
Sale will be ending at the end of today! Buy quickly before prices go back to $10!

Also, please note that this will not work on the white screen that says hello in different languages.
By buying this product, you agree not to file a dispute if it does not work on said screen. If you
do not agree to this, do not buy this product. This method will only work on the screen depicted
in the thread design. You have been warned.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Okay awesome!
Lol I'd offer to do an interview and even buy it but I'm broke right now. Will try I guess when I get some BTC. Can I take a rain check on the $5 promo?

Sure, I've got no problem with that. Just pm me when you're ready.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Lol I'd offer to do an interview and even buy it but I'm broke right now. Will try I guess when I get some BTC. Can I take a rain check on the $5 promo?
I need a vouch copy, I want to test first if it works then I can even pay you 10$.
And will it removes the icloud lock permanently?

Multiple people have bought but no one is reviewing. Already gave out a vouch copy and the guy hasn't even replied to my messages after that. For those reason, I will not be handing out any more vouch copies but feel free to buy while it's still at $5. If you feel skeptical, just wait for a few reviews.

Sale will be over on Sunday.
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
I need a vouch copy, I want to test first if it works then I can even pay you 10$.
And will it removes the icloud lock permanently?
Pages:
Jump to: