Pages:
Author

Topic: iCloud Activation Lock BYPASS METHOD - SALE $5 - page 4. (Read 6685 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish
does this also work on ipads? or no?

eg: ipad mini
So will this work on an iPad?

Yes, it will bypass the iCloud screen on any device (iPhone, iPod, iPad). Just don't add a passcode afterwards and you'll be good.
Hope this will help you
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
does this also work on ipads? or no?

eg: ipad mini
Activity: 377
https://keybase.io/magicmann
Trust me, there's no way you could use it with a passcode. Won't work.  And sorry, no more vouch copies Sad

Damn. If there's no possible way, I don't think I would want it anyways. Thanks for replying and not being rude in your replies like a lot of people seem to be.  Tongue
Activity: 317
If that iPad use iCloud.
Can OP give vouch copy ?

Check your PMs, sent one your way.
No more vouch copies will be handed out.

Yes, it will bypass the iCloud screen on any device (iPhone, iPod, iPad). Just don't add a passcode afterwards and you'll be good.

So by adding a passcode, it'll go back to the iCloud screen?

Adding a passcode and rebooting I believe should relock the device to iCloud. For that reason, I strongly recommend NOT adding a passcode.

Dang. This is useless for me then. I don't trust the people I go to school with for my devices not to have a passcode. And also damn. Was going to ask for a vouch copy to see if I could get it working with a passcode.  Tongue

Would you consider giving one more if I agree to tell you all the details should I get the passcode working using this method?

Trust me, there's no way you could use it with a passcode. Won't work.  And sorry, no more vouch copies Sad
If that iPad use iCloud.
Can OP give vouch copy ?

Adding a passcode and rebooting I believe should relock the device to iCloud. For that reason, I strongly recommend NOT adding a passcode.

Dang. This is useless for me then. I don't trust the people I go to school with for my devices not to have a passcode. And also damn. Was going to ask for a vouch copy to see if I could get it working with a passcode.  Tongue

Would you consider giving one more if I agree to tell you all the details should I get the passcode working using this method?
If that iPad use iCloud.
Can OP give vouch copy ?

Activity: 476
The big fish
If that iPad use iCloud.
Can OP give vouch copy ?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Nosce te Ipsum
NOW ALSO ACCEPTING PAYPAL!
1 WEEK SALE! HALF PRICE! ONLY $5! BUY NOW!
Also, please note that this will not work on the white screen that says hello in different languages.
By buying this product, you agree not to file a dispute if it does not work on said screen. If you
do not agree to this, do not buy this product. This method will only work on the screen depicted
in the thread design. You have been warned.

If you can't see the image...

For a limited time, I will be putting on a sale slashing prices to $10 to kick off the start of sales!
Must have this style lockscreen (will not work on 'hola' screen): http://cdn.iphonehacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/find_my_iphone_lost_screen.jpg

This is the METHOD meaning you can do it as many times as you please. Currently, there is a high demand for services like this and almost nobody is offering (and those who are offering charge $150+!) so you could make tons of $$$ simply off of craigslist. Supply and demand, my friend. Like nothing you've ever seen before! Can be done in minutes!

AUTOBUY: https://payivy.com/v/Kyle%20Lowrys%20iCloud%20Bypass

T.O.S. (Read before buying)
No refunds.
No chargebacks.
Don't leak the method.
I reserve the right to refuse a sale to any person.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DEVICES!
No service issue afterwards.
Please vouch the thread after purchase! Also, don't leak the method (don't want it getting patched!).
Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: