Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 15. (Read 5310 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?

The best ICO of 2018 Presale begins on June 16th, catering to an industry that will be $140 billion in 2027. MCan Coin, the best Medical Cannabis Coin!
Activity: 13
June 15, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
ICO in 2018 is too many scam, and I have fall in it four times since 2018 started, and the bitcoin price is going down now.. Its the hardest part for me to survive in bitcoin but I still have hope that bitcoin price will going up again after crash, and bring luck to us
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 15, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
All ICOs may not be good or in fact they maybe scams only. There are a lot of projects mushrooming out there and there are also reports of scams. So look to project team, its previous performance, factors deciding its trust among others before jumping into it. 
Activity: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:25:22 AM
The issue I have with question like this is the objectivity of the answers people will give, I think we are bless in this period to see some quality projects flowing around the space, Atonomi, Dav Network, Open platform, Card stack and XYO network stands out for me  and they all have reasonable hardcap
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
Usechain is one of the best ICOs in 2018. The Usechain team plans to create its decentralized exchange for convenient use, saving time for resources. Users can use crypto-currencies, which are stored in the purse, for payment. Based on existing technologies Usechain will be the first public lock chain built on the mirror identity protocol, and this makes it truly unique. Read more: https://usechain.net
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
June 14, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
It has:
1. Strong blockchain: TomoChain is a newly developed common chain. It has excellent performance, and now the test network has been launched.
2. Good vision: the first application of TomoCoin is based on the original product of the team, which is highly desirable.
3. Strong team: they are very experienced and powerful. Moreover, they are completely ungreedy and only want to raise the money they need.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
i think Sonder will be best ICO this year
Activity: 18
June 13, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
I have not heard about these projects. But from what came into my hands I liked the last few projects. Such projects deserve attention: Plaza, Smart trip, XYO, Traxia. This is purely my opinion. I'm going to invest in them. Perhaps I will also add to Essentia.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I advise you to be cautious before investing in ICOs as most of them are fraudulent and fraudulent.
If you really want to invest in those ICOs then you should learn about the potential, the profits you can earn after the project ends to lose money and waste of time.

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 04:17:04 AM
Find good projects here: www.icoguide.com it is my favorite rating platform, their rates are realistic.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
I'm following qurrex for a long time, I think will be a big HYIP around them then they finished they project
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 13, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
I would suggest to check rates at www.icoguide.com and select your favorite project.
Activity: 350
June 13, 2018, 01:46:25 AM
whatever your choice to make your investment, of course you have to do research to know everything, and of course every coin made and made all expect the price to compete in the market, whatever you choose has become your decision, so you have to be ready for whatever happens next. if for your investment view on the ICO you choose I do not know that, of course people who follow ICO investment just like you
Activity: 385
June 12, 2018, 08:41:56 AM
I give you a personal opinion. I don't think you should spend a lot of time studying the ICO project because 90% of it is false and deceptive. I don't think you should choose such a big risk investment!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:56:27 AM
Guys you need sufficient IQ to determine which ICO is good, go study the ICODrop's ICO stats. There are many fail projects you will get a sensing which type of projects will fail if you do sufficient research.

I made quite a loss to learn and is now making profits.
For now I see a small ICO project being developed. And the main reason is that too many ICO projects are cheating. This has made people afraid to invest. But if you find a good project, this will not disappoint you when investing in ICO.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
June 12, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
Guys you need sufficient IQ to determine which ICO is good, go study the ICODrop's ICO stats. There are many fail projects you will get a sensing which type of projects will fail if you do sufficient research.

I made quite a loss to learn and is now making profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
There are a lot of projects and it is difficult to say at the ICO stage, it will be obvious afterwards, when the project is implemented, and shows that it is working. I personally check rates at www.icoguide.com and it is first criteria to select project to follow.
Activity: 45
June 12, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
I will suggest to explore other options like AGRI tokens of Blockgrain.io

They already have a working product in the market and are using blockchain to go to the next level.

Lots of wonderful stuff mentioned in their whitepaper and I came across a news mentioning their tie up with some big companies

They seem to be sleeping giant.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
Chozun途赞 for me, is very promising. It's an already established startup and Chinaccelerator (Asia’s leading accelerator) alumini. It has a great team and excellent roadmap. Very innovative.
Pages:
Jump to: