Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 16. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 12, 2018, 05:22:44 AM
Check out the ftec project ..this upcoming ico is very promising and has many unique crypto features for traders and investors.. I feel this will be huge, if they deviler what they promise:
https://ftec.ai
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:57:06 AM
I think Tomochan is good! As it aims to become a part of the Internet of Value. This describes a phase where digital assets exist as packets of information on the blockchain. Thus it proposes horizontal scaling.
Activity: 32
June 11, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
Investing in ICO need to be done carefully. It is very difficult to find good ICO. You need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
There are many ICO out there, but there is a chance of all those ICOs being fraud or spam. I came across one ICO project which seems solid & trustworthy. The project is called Dakuce which is basically a cryptocurrency exchange. It is totally based upon blockchain technology, with the safety of the traders its topmost priority. Apart from that, it is a platform wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. As per the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded. ICO begins on 12th of June 2018 and ends on 12th of July 2018!

For more information: http://dakuce.com/
Activity: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
In 2018 ICO will raise more money than last year, but most project will raise very low. it is important to investigate. FOr exemple, the so called Crypto compass bought and share external research on projects
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
Yes, many ICO and many too are not promising, you are a new person here and still has no experience in ICO world. I suggest be careful in investing and participating in it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 10, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
I consider that Remme is a great example off successfull ICO this year. They touched quite urgent topic of online security. The point is that Remme wants to protect online users’ information, that cannot be hacked because there is no any central database, what I suppose really deserves the attention.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 04:39:25 AM
Very good question. To find good ICO you have to spend a lot of time searching for it. I took part in some ICO during 2018 and 2017 and I can not say that all of them were succesfull
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
one of the primary main ICO in 2018 is Telegram Open Network. his leadership even in a difficult period launched a new project TON and proclaim the 2 stages of ICO. the project has become popular, the only problem is the trial because of the use of the trading name of the GRAM by the startup from America Lantah LLC. I'm waiting for the third stage.
Activity: 99
June 09, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
My number one ICO is definitely Neonexchange, as this will become a cornerstone of the NEO platform. I'll also invest in a couple of others, but not as much as in NEX.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?
I have not heard of any of these projects. Perhaps I know little. But there are so many projects that it's impossible to keep track of everything. I do not know how some people manage to view everything that appears every day.
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 06:04:07 AM
Sure there are many ICOs right now and a lot to choose from. Some are successful, others are not. But it's always good to learn more about the project first before investing in it. For me, I found a good ICO to invest. You should check out VLUX https://vlux.io/
It's good to have different reference because that means we really do an effort to study the ICO before we invest.
A lot of ICO now but only few will succeed because that is the reality, so the risk is too high and the only way to minimize it is to be knowledgeable.
You can hardly guarantee that all the ICOs you invest in are profitable. If you have no knowledge of cryptocurrency, your investment has a 70% chance of failing, so that investment in ICOs is not what everyone is good at.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
I think that today the strongest survives. In the cryptomir, a very great future, whoever remains faithful to his cause will win.
Scammers are also missing, because we are at the source and unfortunately until the ICO is not legally responsible. I'm sure it's a matter of time.

The company Tradelize is young, but very promising, soon to be on the ICO, so I advise everyone to closely follow the news of the project !!

Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors to achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

Hurry so far there are bonuses of 15%.
https://www.tradelize.com/
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 09, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
Sure there are many ICOs right now and a lot to choose from. Some are successful, others are not. But it's always good to learn more about the project first before investing in it. For me, I found a good ICO to invest. You should check out VLUX https://vlux.io/
It's good to have different reference because that means we really do an effort to study the ICO before we invest.
A lot of ICO now but only few will succeed because that is the reality, so the risk is too high and the only way to minimize it is to be knowledgeable.
Activity: 106
June 08, 2018, 10:18:54 PM
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:26:58 PM
My advice for you is to be on the lookout. There are also good opportunities out there that could be o great returns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 08, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
I think harmony , nOS, Usechain, Ankr Network, orgine protocol

I don't think you can take part in Harmony or Ankr Network projects, unless you are accredited investor. But don't miss your chance to go in Usechain, it's really great! Also i can note Fantom as good project with a lot of hype around it.
Activity: 420
June 08, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
I currently have 2 top projects from 2018! The first is a shiva and the second is a zepin! who invested well)
Activity: 6
June 08, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
I am really excited for NOS and Moonlight. They are filling actual needs. I could see them doing well, and they are platforms I would actually use.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
It seems to me that this year will be the largest number of ICO, until they take up the legalization. I would, for example, invest in an ICO who passed the test.
Pages:
Jump to: