Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 23. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 02:51:40 AM
I've been working on TokenGo for almost a month now and all is well, admins are honest and pay.
    ICOTokenGo continues to gain momentum and achieve its goals, many people have already joined this project and are investing.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 22, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
many ico runs in 2018, every running ico offers different products, if choosing ICO try it thoroughly by reading their whitepaper and estimating the running ecosystem. if the offered ecosystem is less attractive or the curam ensures the continuity of the coin. better find another ico. many promising ICOs if we are thorough to invest.
Let's do our own research, just to make sure we are investing at the right project.
More ICO means more failure as the fact says that only ICO has succeeded from the start until now, we have to be cautious on that because
our money is precious and our main purpose is to grow it. Actually if we cannot find good ICO, maybe think of buying coins that are listed in exchanges already.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
If you only recently learned about the existence of ICO, then this post is for you! I want to recommend you a reliable and perspective project, which I use. The project Vireo will make you a good impression and motivate to use ICO constantly! Check it!
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
many ico runs in 2018, every running ico offers different products, if choosing ICO try it thoroughly by reading their whitepaper and estimating the running ecosystem. if the offered ecosystem is less attractive or the curam ensures the continuity of the coin. better find another ico. many promising ICOs if we are thorough to invest.
Activity: 90
May 21, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
tradelize is good Smiley
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
May 21, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?
In ICO 2018 this year was so much issues especially for the scammers and who made abuses to all of us here and includes also for the value price will down at the moment.
Activity: 20
May 21, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
It is hard to say smth without deeply researching thr project. I've just invested in the project I checked -Nagricoin ICO and got a good bonus.
Activity: 42
May 20, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
We are currently on the rise of the crypto sphere. And 2018 is no exception.  Now the rapid growth of popularity has begun.  From the entire market I have identified ICO as its best for quite some time.  But I dare not say what's going to be better, which is worse, it's all very subjective.  For myself, I chose several criteria for selecting a company.  Reliability, publicity, openness, relevance.  But my opinion is a good company is Paytomat.  But everyone must determine himself
Activity: 149
May 20, 2018, 11:37:37 AM
Have you heard about bit.game project? It seems pretty cool. Blockchain games, own exchange...awesome
I agree, an excellent project! Do you have a link to white paper?
https://www.bit.game/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Have you heard about bit.game project? It seems pretty cool. Blockchain games, own exchange...awesome
I agree, an excellent project! Do you have a link to white paper?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 20, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
I believe that investing in ICO our future. Because when the law prohibiting is introduced illegal ICO then we will be sure that our funds will not go away to someone on the wallet. The ICO system in 2018 is changing, but the basic requirements remain unchanged.
If they will regulate this the better, it will lessen the scam and in general there will be more success rate on the ICO in overall.
With the ICO, this will give us a better opportunity to invest even though we are just small investors but we have the opportunity to change our life.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Please consider carefully before investing in ICO. Because you are new to psychology may be unstable, interest rates can also turn into capital losses! Check out the roadmaps, foundations, whitepaper and community. Do not listen to those who are not really reputable, you will probably lose your money completely
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success
Activity: 70
May 20, 2018, 03:47:28 AM
I believe that investing in ICO our future. Because when the law prohibiting is introduced illegal ICO then we will be sure that our funds will not go away to someone on the wallet. The ICO system in 2018 is changing, but the basic requirements remain unchanged.
Activity: 93
May 19, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
investing in ICO is the right decision to make big profits. in this year there are many potential and promising ICO projects for investors. such as ICO ENLTE. many investors have joined and invested in this ICO ENLTE. to find out about this project can be viewed on its website https://web.enlte.com
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 09:44:18 PM
I know about Rocket ICO which has aim to provide professional funding to startups wanting to use ICO’s to start a new venture. Tthis ICO is to help setup future ICO’s for others so I think it is potential!
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
Ico has a special place in the world of cryptographic currencies and investors can earn big bucks from this area. lately in 2018 the number of cheats in this area increased and scam ico began to come on the agenda.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 19, 2018, 02:09:12 PM
If you have investment in many ICOs and are prepared for 99% of them to fail and maybe 1  be successful then it might be a good idea but otherwise ICOs are just a pain now.
Probably, you chose the wrong projects. If you choose a good project for investment, you can get a good profit. This requires experience and constant study of the market and news.
Activity: 250
May 19, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:38:07 AM
Recently, I am promoting XYO.network, it solves many recent problems with the proof of location protocol, token sale ending in few hours! So do not hesitate to invest as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: