Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 25. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
Has anyone heard about BIT.GAME project ??
Activity: 24
May 16, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
I found an interesting project. It's called CashBet. Engaged in gambling and betting. What did you hear about this? Is it profitable to invest in it?
Activity: 90
May 15, 2018, 10:35:24 PM
I am working in the field of cryptocurrency almost from its beginning. I was and am I still really exited with all of the new perspectives that digital currencies are bringing to our world. Right now you can even use your Bitcoins, Ethereum or Litecoin for you daily purchases in cafe shops or shopping malls. And recently I have found very safe and relible crypto wallet. It is called Paytomat. It is a new project for ICO traders which is one of the best on the market today and you should read about it to know more (they have quite interresting chenel in Telegram, it has the same name as project) and maybe you will also descover its advantages.

Activity: 109
May 15, 2018, 10:29:41 PM
ICO in 2018 is too many scam, and I have fall in it four times since 2018 started, and the bitcoin price is going down now.. Its the hardest part for me to survive in bitcoin but I still have hope that bitcoin price will going up again after crash, and bring luck to us
Activity: 86
May 15, 2018, 10:28:38 PM
 I would suggest to look out for is MyShield. It’s the first blockchain based antiscam platform developed by cyber intelligence company Brandshield. Well, ICO date is targeted to be announced early June, while private sale is currently ongoing. A lot are inquiring about it already as the platform is quite interesting. As we’ve been hearing of many scams online, whether crypto-related or not, this platform tries to address the problem by creating a decentralized system for monitoring fraudulent activities.
Activity: 56
May 15, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
I want to invite you to pay attention to a new, but very promising ICO Vireo. This ICO guarantees you high profits and safe cooperation. Vireo is a really cool and unusual project! Check it!
Activity: 97
May 15, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
i prefer project related to education and industry with real products and services such as, tourism,medicine atc. i have selected several project, eg Entle.
looks much more promising than the exchange and other finacial ICO.because more products will be promising than those that do not have products that are not possible to be realized.
Activity: 68
May 15, 2018, 06:19:18 AM
Vernam ICO has just begun. Backed up by the biggest financial company in Bulgaria (Top 5 in Europe) with a 0% commission insurance business model. Really looks promising just chucked some ETH into it now.
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 06:16:50 AM
bitcoin in 2018 will be a potential playground for investors looking to make a profit, 2018 is the year of prosperity and I believe it will grow stronger and I intend to invest smart in bitcoin
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
Have you heard about Chimaera project? It develops blockchain-based solution for creating various types of computer games with autonomous universes. Learn more at chimaera.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
Hey. I'm new to crypto. Prompt, BIT.GAME project is not bad? It seems, game projects are in demand?
So ... they reached a softcap - this is already a good indicator. They will close their ICO only when they have reached a hardcap - this is also encouraging, albeit very strange ... the idea is very good, the blockchain, the games, own exchange. I advise you to study whitepaper for you, and if you like everything - I think you can invest.

Thank you for your advice, but what is the main goal they pursue?

Here some information from Telegram:

Who Is BIT.GAME?

BIT. GAME Exchange
BIT.GAME is the world’s first digital asset exchange for blockchain games, it will not only grow together with all the members but also share benefits through PoC Mining Pool and Double Repurchase Program with global game players as well as exchange users.

BIT.GAME Solution
BIT.GAME provides an original and complete set of development kits for traditional game publishers based upon Ethereum, Achain, TrustNote, Gamechain System, and Matrix AI Network etc. BIT.GAME Solution contains Off-Chain Circulation Solution, Single-Public Blockchain Solution and Multi-Public Blockchain Solution.

BIT.GAME Platform
BIT.GAME Platform is based on DAICOs, and it offers technical support, incubation funds and asset trading for all the innovative, high-potential blockchain game projects.

I like the vision of their project, but this is a very difficult task. The huge competition in the gaming area can negatively contribute to the speed of the platform development.
Activity: 378
May 13, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
Hey. I'm new to crypto. Prompt, BIT.GAME project is not bad? It seems, game projects are in demand?
So ... they reached a softcap - this is already a good indicator. They will close their ICO only when they have reached a hardcap - this is also encouraging, albeit very strange ... the idea is very good, the blockchain, the games, own exchange. I advise you to study whitepaper for you, and if you like everything - I think you can invest.

Here some information from Telegram:

Who Is BIT.GAME?

BIT. GAME Exchange
BIT.GAME is the world’s first digital asset exchange for blockchain games, it will not only grow together with all the members but also share benefits through PoC Mining Pool and Double Repurchase Program with global game players as well as exchange users.

BIT.GAME Solution
BIT.GAME provides an original and complete set of development kits for traditional game publishers based upon Ethereum, Achain, TrustNote, Gamechain System, and Matrix AI Network etc. BIT.GAME Solution contains Off-Chain Circulation Solution, Single-Public Blockchain Solution and Multi-Public Blockchain Solution.

BIT.GAME Platform
BIT.GAME Platform is based on DAICOs, and it offers technical support, incubation funds and asset trading for all the innovative, high-potential blockchain game projects.
Activity: 149
May 13, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
May 13, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
If you want to invest in ICO, don't put all your money in one coins because this will make your loss and if you want to do this you need to accept first lossing it. These is one of the trials that you need to fight to stand up when you feel loss. Don't easily invest, plan, study and observe first before you put your money in that basket so you will choose a good project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 334
May 13, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
Im newbie and I have the same question
Activity: 350
May 12, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
That's right, but you'll have to study the project properly before investing in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
Investing in ICO need to be done carefully. It is very difficult to find good ICO. You need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
Hi, if you are just starting to invest in ICO, I advise you not to hurry and not to put all the money in one project. Go to the site icodrops.com and look for projects with a rating of "very high" and invest no more than 20-30% of the bankroll.
Pages:
Jump to: