Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 3. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 06, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Good projects were only at the beginning of a year. After summer of 2018 there were no good projects. I wait for 2019 and I hope that good projects will be in the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
There are a lot of good ICO projects in 2018. Just see at Ziquilla, Quarkchain, Gochain and any other successful projects which brought good profit to their investors.

You call 3 ICOs a lot? Name at least 10 that were successfully like Ziquilla, Quarkchain, Gochain please and I bet you will struggle with it. These were the absolute exceptions. Most investors lost 90% or more in ICOs this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
There are a lot of good ICO projects in 2018. Just see at Ziquilla, Quarkchain, Gochain and any other successful projects which brought good profit to their investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
To my opinion, money should be invested into the ICOs which offer ready-made products. In such a case you see that you can trust it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 10:10:38 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?

If you think this ICO you mention above is promising then its worth investing also worth or your time and effort if you are part on their bounty.
Activity: 416
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:33:14 AM
in 2018 lot of icos not good returns for investors. i think reason is market conditions. but i hope next few months very good for ico's
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
September 14, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
I don't suppose that there will be any more promising and profitable ICOs this year but I still hope for them, but it will be better if they won't be scams.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:33:55 AM
If there are people who spend a lot of money to invest in ico in 2018, then it is very likely to be very unfortunate now. The ico market in 2018 seems to have failed. More than 80% of fraudulent projects have failed after a registered exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
I don't think that we'll have any other ICOs now so to my ming TEND is on of the most profitable ICOs during the last time and I am sure that it will have future developing too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 12, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
TomoChain was grown like rocket after falling, but I think it happens with other cryptocurrencies too. I still believe in TomoChain. This is a good time to grab some into your bag.
Activity: 1036
September 12, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
ICO in 2018 is a disappointment of the year, as expectations were not met. The market is in a strong stagnation, and ICO projects collect very little money. But the biggest problem here is a very large number of scams, which greatly affects the influx of new young investors.
Activity: 453
September 12, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
Careful in picking ICOs specially if you are new in this forum. Lots of people just want to scam you for your efforts and never return the good deeds you did for them. Speculate, check ratings, roadmaps, the team, and think if their project is possible.
I Believe Only On SciDex. The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
That's right, we don't need to rush things, we need to help ourselves in learning to investing, be patient in picking up ICO's so that we will not regret that we just wasted our time from nothing, at least give ourselves assurance.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Careful in picking ICOs specially if you are new in this forum. Lots of people just want to scam you for your efforts and never return the good deeds you did for them. Speculate, check ratings, roadmaps, the team, and think if their project is possible.
I Believe Only On SciDex. The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Activity: 319
September 12, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
what do u all think?
As before, I will argue - investments in ICO are the technology of the future, providing an excellent potential for investors. But personally, I have so far decided to wait, I plan to invest money only next year. For now, I prefer to hold my tokens from among the top-20 altcoins.
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
what do u all think?
This year I decided to basically wait, practically did not invest money in the ICO. I mostly bought promising altcoins and participated in some bounty programs. Although you can choose several promising projects, for example, now they are preparing to launch DxChain Network and Building Health Nexus.
Activity: 416
September 08, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
in 2018 lot of icos not good returns for investors. i think reason is market conditions. but i hope next few months very good for ico's
Activity: 103
September 12, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
Not seen those 3 but there's a lot of decent ones about. I'm about level for investing this year, would be 90% down in alts.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 11:26:23 AM
what do u all think?
I think it's better to wait until next year. So far for me, the prospects for investing in ICO are rather vague. Although, if desired, you can find several promising projects, for example, buying OKO coins or other solutions with a good development potential.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
Yes, now investments in ICO can be quite a profitable solution. But for such a result it is necessary to take an extremely responsible approach to the selection of a suitable project. Therefore, I now mainly focus on investing in reliable altcoins from among the top-20, while I do not invest money in ICO.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 11, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
I concur, alot of ICOs who are scheduled for the upcoming weeks,  so it is difficult to choose the good one among this ICOs. We will see how the market will be over a few months, but typical for new ICOs is that they are starting with a big dump when the tokens unlock.

Today there're many projects, ofc, but 95% of them have no basic things such as good Whitepaper, a strong team, high ratings and so on. If u compare ur list with any projects, u'll see, none of them meets the criteria!
Pages:
Jump to: