Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 4. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
I think that in 2018. We will no longer see strong ICO projects, like the growth of the market. In 2019, I expect a gradual recovery, and perhaps a return to previous levels. But in 2020 there will be a new BOOM and a new lingering correction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
As experts say, ICO will be better in the end of the year and not it is time to stop and to prepare yourself and your money for its increasing and future work.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:46:05 PM
Eloncity project is very quickly introduced to the people with the goals of the team is building I fully believe in the project will achieve great results, I am more confident about this! everyone too. You can follow the details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 55
September 10, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
I concur, alot of ICOs who are scheduled for the upcoming weeks,  so it is difficult to choose the good one among this ICOs. We will see how the market will be over a few months, but typical for new ICOs is that they are starting with a big dump when the tokens unlock.
Activity: 490
September 09, 2018, 06:22:18 PM
I think that investing in ICO in 2018 is not worth it, since all the ICO that were held during this year, ultimately did not give any good results for their investors.
Activity: 29
September 09, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
The ico market in 2018 seems to have failed. More than 90% of the project scams have failed after the listed exchange. If anyone spends a lot of money investing in ico in 2018, then it is very likely to be very unfortunate now.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
Eloncity ICO looks good. Eloncity uses blockchain to record transactions in the community and establish an auditable record for tracking the sources of electricity generation in the community. A crypto utility token (Eloncity Token, ECT) facilitates local energy exchange and incentivizes investment in battery energy storage systems (BESS) for storing harvested renewable energy on the customer's property. The Eloncity Foundation will collaborate with financial partners, government agencies, and other key stakeholders to establish revolving loans, which will help initiate the Eloncity project in communities lacking necessary funds.

I looked at Eloncity too and like similar projects like Restart Energy or Powerledger. Recently a lot of these projects emerged though and the competition is getting more tough. I wonder what the differentiator of Eloncity is compared to various other projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?

In three projects you said above, I have known about the Tomochain project. It is considered as Ethereum of Vietnam. Their team includes young talent people. It is designed as one open-blockchain and develope on Ethereum ecosystem. I am Vietnamese, so I appriciate it
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 09, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
what do u all think?
in 2018 there were many ico, which in my opinion were still less satisfying than the previous year.
because of the length of distribution of tokens or lack of information from an ico. and the price is destroyed when listing in a market.
Activity: 58
September 09, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
Just ignore hyped projects because most of the time they are the Scam Projects , many investor lost their many specially to teams that promise that the token will worth bigger in a short period of time ! Specially to Helbiz so many false claim , dump their tokens and i feel sorry for myself as an investor. Thats why i have learned to always check the whole background specially the developers that will work for the solutions they offer . As of now Im investing with Foresting a social media platform like Steemit , but foresting has so many features compare to steemit that only support text and images while Foresting has video , text and images and they are using decentralized control to have a fair distribution by doing voting system rather than contents traffic counts this will prevent spam post within the platform and the platform is giving rewards for each unique contents  by users
Activity: 263
September 09, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
I think I agree with you.
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
To be honest 2018 has been trying time for ICO generally and also the investors due to the current bearish market. Since you are interested in this three ICOs I suggest you do your research carefully. Check the Whitepaper carefully, use cases of the project, the team and most importantly the community how actives are the developers.
Activity: 416
August 27, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
in 2018 lot of icos not good returns for investors. i think reason is market conditions. but i hope next few months very good for ico's
Activity: 58
September 09, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
There are a lot of scam projects roaming around so much better to keep your money and do quality research for the whole project to avoid losing money !
If you have doubts with ICO you've found then might as well check for Foresting , that introduces an decentralized social media platform that is consist of community members working to interact , connect within a social media platform ecosystem , where content creators are free to post unique contents and get reward for their quality post that will be based on fair distribution using voting system !

Activity: 73
September 09, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
I remember the days that the ICO are very unique and promising projects but now are bunch of scams. There's no promising ICO today, if you want some good project then you must choose it wisely with some advice through the others.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 03:26:25 PM
what do u all think?
Before investing you need to assess the risks, as the market is bearish and it's hard to reach even a Soft Cap for some ICOs, there is a big chance that your investments won't bring you a real revenue in the near future.

In support of this strategy.There is no guarantee that your investment will bring you profit. Very high risk, in such a market to make a profit after such an investment!
Activity: 325
September 08, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
what do u all think?
Before investing you need to assess the risks, as the market is bearish and it's hard to reach even a Soft Cap for some ICOs, there is a big chance that your investments won't bring you a real revenue in the near future.
Activity: 416
August 20, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
in 2018 lot of icos not good returns for investors. i think reason is market conditions. but i hope next few months very good for ico's
brand new
Activity: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:36:35 PM
We know there are so much ICO all over the market place nowadays. You can pick some that seems truthful to there platforms but be careful not to fall on scam ICO. Notice if possible the all sides of the team and project that you want to participate. You have the good choice. I hope you will succeed in what you participating. Good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
It is difficult now to talk about ico, Ethereum certainly loses its price , but if of course there is a very good project then you can invest
Pages:
Jump to: