Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 35. (Read 86550 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
This may be good news about ico . open to each other and mutual clarification of his existing scam issue by publishing it on the medium . I hope declouds could be best ico among others , and produce quality project
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
total funds 285.5 btc
dont too late participated in ico to receive 10% bonus
10% bonus is end september 5th
Activity: 518
I must send twitter and facebok acount to bitcointalk username or just folow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
very bad legedery member buy account to look famous dev. not chance of taken my funds from hands.

Any proofs?.. clearly just another fud...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
ngo kiem tuan
very bad legedery member buy account to look famous dev. not chance of taken my funds from hands.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Whitepaper has 9 pages. I am not sure what's so special about this. Whitepaper didn't explain anything.

We will publish a more detailed whitepaper.

Looking forward to it, do you have an ETA?

Maybe we will have more updates about Whitepaper in our next Weekly Report

Nice, the more pages, the more reliable project is. I think you should have a better wp so that more ppl will invest, btw, when will be the deadline?

To me I don't think drafting a Whitepaper should be a big deal for the developers, since it is just to articulate the concept behind the project unless you don't understand what you are selling.

Now our devs are working on platform development. I have to ask @Niktitan132 about when the new Whitepaper will be ready.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Whitepaper has 9 pages. I am not sure what's so special about this. Whitepaper didn't explain anything.

Maybe we will have more updates about Whitepaper in our next Weekly Report

Nice, the more pages, the more reliable project is. I think you should have a better wp so that more ppl will invest, btw, when will be the deadline?
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Activity: 466
When bounty will be distributed?
Probably after the end of ICO, October early (so we have to wait)
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When bounty will be distributed?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
I can accomplish what you wrote in the Req. I prefer high quality so all my posts are above 50 chars and I post only if I'm interested in the given topic not to spam. I'm interested in deCLOUDs and I'm looking forward to helping you.

EDIT: Registered with your form...

So, I've to write 50 posts until October 6th, right? Question: What will happen if I levelup in the meantime?
Activity: 546
for signuture campaign can you up  my position  "member"  please  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
This is a very good project with the latest systems from ico . hopefully this can bring declouds can compete with other altcoin. because I am very interested in deCLOUDs are backed by major precious metals .
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
In any case, the fact that this coin has raised over 200btc is quite impressive.  Maybe the October date is too far off, it leaves plenty of time to work on it but also leaves plenty of time of...waiting Smiley

It is worth to wait to get these things come alive. However, the above raised concerns are true to be considered. A clone of BURST and QORA can be easily made and launched. With 200 btc ICO, this one can rise up a great way.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
In any case, the fact that this coin has raised over 200btc is quite impressive.  Maybe the October date is too far off, it leaves plenty of time to work on it but also leaves plenty of time of...waiting Smiley
Activity: 350
how will the bounties work? we just have to follow/like/subscribe now and later you will validate?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Wow, so many scam proofs, I am not sure whether it is a scam or not, but I don't wanna invest in this project, very simple.

In doubt is not good bet. I'll try;) Abrax
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Pages:
Jump to: