Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO [ANN] Getline - P2P Lending Platform, started in the pre-Ethereum era |2015| - page 6. (Read 2607 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
It seems interesting that whether borrowers can only borrow in the form of ETH or may be able to borrow in the form of BTC
what does the borrower need to improve the quality of his loan and how does getline determine that the borrower is worth it?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Getline is a new project that very interesting to follow. See progress first, while waiting for the  bounty champaign information

Getline is not new project. He was established two years ago. At this moment is starting ICO. It is always more easy trust to project that is already running, than believe only in promises of developers..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Getline is a new project that very interesting to follow. See progress first, while waiting for the  bounty champaign information
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Are you going to have a signature contest, or hiring someone?
If by any chance would like to work with you with the signature design.

Regards,
Cobalt9317
Activity: 42
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need

lenviews, hit me up on official Rocket Chat - rocket.getline.in (my nick @paul) let's talk there BTC
Activity: 27
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
The future of P2P lending platforms is bright  Grin, especially if we take a look at trends:

-A cashless society,
-Banks becoming obsolete,
-New ways of getting loans and capital.

credit to https://medium.com/getline-in/fintech-the-future-infographic-eb09f864ea18
Activity: 1
Interesting project. I'm waiting for information about Bounty campaign  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
German translation - reserved
Everything looks very nice, but is possible to eliminate trust farmers?

Or what, if there will be organised group of people that will increase their trust each other with little fake loans to scam someone at the end for a bigger amount?

Sorry, if questions are stupid, but I still try to understand correct mechanism of collateral.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Seems great but can i know what is the difference between say your platform, compared to traditional counterparts such as the likes of Bitbond? I mean i don't really get how your system will work alongside Ethereum.

If you could explain in a bit more detail that would be great.

How will collateral be held by the lenders?

Information asymmetry and adverse selection state that borrower has more information about his situation and motivation than lend. So adding collateral can add more information for the lender. There is scientific proven (Chan and Thakor 1987) that borrower willingness to provide collateral will be inversely related to PD. So adding collateral will reduce a PD.

Collateral will be held by smart contract - so investor cannot scam the borrower

It is interesting - In OP i found information that " Loan request is funded with GET token collateral " . Can you tell us little bit more about that?

It's solving major problem in decentralised p2p lending = if you allow people to take loans without any collateral or collection process they will default with very high probability and you will have no recourse.

GetLine is creating two products like 0x:

- Fully decentralised ethereum lending smart contract (if borrower and investor are trusting each other) they can just use "loan template" to make sure that everything is clear.

For lending between untrusted people we need to introduce both collateral with scoring and collection process. That's why GetLine offer is actually towards people operating p2p lending websites - it's providing software library getline.js so anybody can create their own p2p lending site without large capital investments upfront (similar to Relayers in 0x protocols)

GetLine will be doing analytics of multiple ARA (Risk Analysis Agencies) - so compared to for example Bitbond you will have full transparency and no possibility of any platform wrongdoing (investments will be always directly between investors and borrowers and platform will have no access to you money)
Activity: 38
P2P lending is the new field which is to be be explored

It is interesting - In OP i found information that " Loan request is funded with GET token collateral " . Can you tell us little bit more about that?
Activity: 178
I think the blockchain technology will subvert the mortgage industry, will make the credit problem solved
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
Seems great but can i know what is the difference between say your platform, compared to traditional counterparts such as the likes of Bitbond? I mean i don't really get how your system will work alongside Ethereum.

If you could explain in a bit more detail that would be great.

Activity: 42
Are you planning to run bounty campaign?
Hi YinShuiSiYuan, yes we will have a bounty campaign. We'll inform you about that soon Smiley Stay tuned and watch the thread for more information.
Sounds like interesting project is showing up! Smiley

Are you planning to run bounty campaign?

Will stay here to watch progress!

Good luck!
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
Sounds great. All hand on deck! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: