Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Athena: Increases trading revenue with emotion monitoring - page 2. (Read 9855 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
1 ETH is 800 Athena, it's so high price. i hope the price on exchange which is listed can be higher than this price.
Activity: 130
i havent got anything either. but there are thousands of ppl, lets give dev some time to finish all distributions and wait his announcement when he finished. then we can object if we still dont get.

as i told, it's always good to give some time them to arrange things. now i have 20 Atn in my wallet, thx a lot Dev/team Smiley
Activity: 99
The way in which the voters are used as a token is scientific and reasonable, and I will support it in the end
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Will there be another airdrop round? Unfortunately I missed the first rounds. Seems like a legit project to me.

Would be happy to jump into this project.
Activity: 97
I received 20 ATN but I'm not sure whether it's from Airdrop #2 or #3. I took part in both and I'm also in the Airdrop #2 list and Airdrop #3 list. Can somebody clarify?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I received my coins. Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I want to participate in the ico, I can still get the 40% bonus today right?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is for sure a project ill get behind and point my miners to... Lets make ONION\TOR a standard for everyone to use daily... Protect your data! Lets go team
Activity: 84
Athena team
If i need to add custom token, how do i do so? What address?
Somebody should answer this question please. I didn't get any airdrop and maybe its because Athena was not added as a custom token in my ether wallet.

PS: Included the Athena contract address and details I got from the previous post but still didn't get any token.
Below is the address used

Token: 0x813dc52fc6ff36ab18868648a70f21302064f03f
Decimals: 18
Token symbol: ATN

Airdrop #2 is pending in the network but it seems ethereum network is really slow at this moment. Please be patience.

Michal
Athena team
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Somebody should answer this question please. I didn't get any airdrop and maybe its because Athena was not added as a custom token in my ether wallet.

PS: Included the Athena contract address and details I got from the previous post but still didn't get any token.
Below is the address used

Activity: 118
Passion brought Us here....
i;m a bit lazy to perform the task for the airdrop as the amount is too small, i will participate in the ICO as i believe this project is a success already
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Token received but where to exchange athena token?
Activity: 112
I hope to be sent as soon as I have not received it.
And this project is very good. Good luck dev.

Activity: 84
Athena team
We already sent more than 5 000 bounties but it seems ethereum network is really busy at this moment. Please be patince.

Michal
Athena team
Activity: 21
is the airdrop over?
Activity: 65
I received my coins.  As a Newbie i appreciate the opportunity to participate.

Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I recieved, thank you
Activity: 130
i havent got anything either. but there are thousands of ppl, lets give dev some time to finish all distributions and wait his announcement when he finished. then we can object if we still dont get.
Activity: 56
i am on the 378. line and also didnot receive ..
Pages:
Jump to: