Pages:
Author

Topic: Ico average maturity date? - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
October 10, 2019, 03:40:02 AM
What is the average ico Maturity date?

Let's say i invest in ico Today...
How long I should wait to get decent profit?

Usually?  1 year? 

Maybe now there's no guarantee on anything since ICO's are falling and if you see the statistics of the ICO coins you will find out that 99% of them is totally dumped and some of them totally died already so I suggest if to sell it whenever you see a good position already and buy whenever the price dump and sell again, just do this repeatedly and you will earn by trading since in holding it a high chances for you to lose.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
October 10, 2019, 03:34:10 AM

Usually?  1 year? 

I guess it still boils down as to whether what current state we are in, in bullish market such as 2017, I have seen ICO, once completed giving a decent ROI in less than three months.

But in a bearish market in 2018-2019, well, there are some projects that have completed in 2018 and up to now the tokens is not listed on an exchange, meaning you can't really profit.

So you also have to look at the current cycles to say when you are going to get a decent profit when investing on ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
October 09, 2019, 10:14:18 PM

Usually?  1 year? 

1 year is good enough. But it is never a guarantee. There are ICOs whose tokens are still below the ICO price after at least two years. It is not the waiting actually. It is the development pace of the project. If the project is too slow to deliver their promises or release at least the alpha version of their product, it is expected that it will take a longer time before investors will buy their coins or tokens.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
October 09, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

Usually?  1 year? 

ICO so far has a big difference way back on 2017, because most of the project taking so long before the main sales done. This is most often happened now in the project whether it is ICO or IEO, and sometimes there are some will begin with ICO for 3 months then after their due date comes they will proceed to IEO which will take another months again before it finish, so all in yes it will be done 1 yr or more, which is really shitty for me.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 09, 2019, 03:27:06 PM
Let's do this through traditional startup system. For a startup to be succesfull and make nice gains for their investor, it requires average 6-7 years. And these startups should grow weekly and remarkable percentages. ICOs are like startups, they are built on blockchain. So, 1 year isn't enough, you may make nice gains but not that good.

It somewhat can be applied to cryptocurrency startup projects, but mostly not. There's a far bigger chance of cryptocurrency projects failing in the long term compared to actual wall street or silicon valley startups. Most cryptocurrency projects are still purely fluff, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
It wont  really changed up yet 99.9% of them would really just end up on becoming a failure or doesnt really deliver any progress at all in spite
on having being supported or being funded out by the community.This isnt some sort of investment or loans that do have some due maturity date
where you can depend on.So for op its better to invest on directly buying up btc than considering this ICO shitty investments.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 09, 2019, 03:17:59 PM
Look, I don't even remember last profitable ICO , moreover there is completely new tendency called IEO. From my point of view IEO is less risky and faster. Token is going to be listed within days or even hours unlike uncertainty with ICO.
Believe me, you can simply lose money in ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
October 09, 2019, 11:39:57 AM
My advice is not to invest in ICO. ICO is completely dead, check out IEO, there you've to wait for no more than 2 weeks and sometimes even 2 days for listing. By the way there're a lot of altcoins for cheap price, so why do you need to invest in ICO?
Some ICO's I've participated haven't listed their token for years and I am not sure whether it will ever happen

To buy ieo what I need?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 09, 2019, 06:54:21 AM

Usually?  1 year? 
this is a very difficult thing to predict, even when the ICO is already traded on the market, it cannot guarantee that you will get a profit. in addition, each project has a different road map. You must know exactly about the investment you make. ICO does not guarantee to give you a 100% profit. in fact, some ICO has very low prices.

however, I agree with some of the opinions here. if you are looking for profits, you only need to invest when the tokens have been traded, analyze the price, and try to make a profit.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 09, 2019, 12:18:06 AM
Let's do this through traditional startup system. For a startup to be succesfull and make nice gains for their investor, it requires average 6-7 years. And these startups should grow weekly and remarkable percentages. ICOs are like startups, they are built on blockchain. So, 1 year isn't enough, you may make nice gains but not that good.

It somewhat can be applied to cryptocurrency startup projects, but mostly not. There's a far bigger chance of cryptocurrency projects failing in the long term compared to actual wall street or silicon valley startups. Most cryptocurrency projects are still purely fluff, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 08, 2019, 12:23:36 PM
It depends, there is no fixed time when will get profit, it all depends on how ico is running, if ico is running smoothly and successful then you will get profit as soon as possible. Unless you are a holder and believe that ico you are participating in is very potential, it is better to hold it, maybe it will be like BNB.

When it was 2017, to get profit in ICO fast enough, because at that time there was still a lot of ICO and investors so that the encouragement of investors was strong enough that eventually there was a lot of hype. But now situation is different, all destroyed because of the scammer and in my opinion to get profit from ico now very difficult, maybe more than a year.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 08, 2019, 08:05:34 AM

Usually?  1 year? 
Maturity date? No it doesnt exist because ICO's arent really fix investments like putting up your money on banks that do gain interest.
ICO investment is already been shitty nowadays and thats why they are near to die because they arent already giving out profits into
its funders and come to think that IEO is the new hype now and even to this new way of sale doesnt even guarantee on making money
so always think up on losing money or the risk involved anytime you decide to put up some or throw money on it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 08, 2019, 05:30:45 AM
Usually?  1 year? 

investing in ICOs has always been a gamble, back in 2017 when they were too hyped up the odds of "winning the bet" was high but nowadays that the hype is dead for good, the odds are against you.
for that reason nobody can tell you how long it could take to get a profit if any at all. but as a rule all the ICOs have so far gotten an initial big pump then dumped and died slowly. so if there were any profit it would be in the early weeks of its listing on and exchange the longer it gets the lower the risk of pumping any more.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
October 08, 2019, 05:16:30 AM

Usually?  1 year? 

ISO investments are not a dollar guarantee one if you want to invest your fund on good projects you need to examine the project deeply and find the best one first.
Then projects need to get good private investor for their project and number of tokens also need to reach the soft cap at least. When you want to make the money successful projects once it is been listed you need to sell the tokens in some hours for your safety.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 08, 2019, 04:45:56 AM
There is no average. It completely depends on the project itself. If you've invested in a viable project, then you could earn a profit depending on how long til the project actually delivers(could be years of course). If you've invested in a scam ICO or a bad project, then chances are that you wouldn't make money.

Profits, especially with ICOs, are far far less profitable right now compared to in 2017. And this applies to pretty much any kind of investing, ever.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 08, 2019, 04:28:31 AM
Depends on the project idea and project progress. Did it already finished their ICO? Reached softcap or hardcap? or already listed in exchanges. It usually take years depending on the team progress and roadmap. As much as possible keep your investment updated. See the updates and know their plans. If you don't see any progress or reply from team and admins better withdraw your investment but if you think their doing their best in developing it then it will have its time to gain profit. It all depends on the project.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 08, 2019, 04:04:15 AM

Usually?  1 year? 
there is no guaranteed you will really earn with ICO token. As you can see more of them has been lost its value after a year even a good project  ICO you will experience some lost. I suggest to buy bitcoin or any of the top crypto currency not a token then hold it for a year or two  than participating in ICO.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 08, 2019, 03:18:41 AM

Usually?  1 year?  
It really depends on the performance of the company, It could take months, years or decade. But if you made a reasonable profit already it can be a good signal to sell your shares, better if you set target profit and set aside greed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 08, 2019, 03:13:48 AM
Maturity date? it depends on what project is being made and how serious the developer is making the project, if in my opinion the investore is currently getting new tokens and tokens in the listing in exchanger, it has to wait more than 6 months, again it depends on the project organizer. In my opinion, as investors when investing and have become part of their project, then in less than 3 months the investors should have benefited from joining the project. This year many complain that ICO from the investor side will reduce trust to invest, many ICO events that affect investment, for example, just a failed project and a scam project.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
October 08, 2019, 03:04:40 AM
Product-wise, it will take years before the price of the token reflects the value of the project. So, if you want to get a quick return, you should avoid it. Zilliqa, for example, takes several years, and even after it has released the network, the price still didn't follow the progress.

You'll find a better chance with IEO because most exchanges pumped their IEO tokens for a few days after the first listing. But, be careful because that market is unregulated, and lots of exchanges love to rekt you up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 08, 2019, 02:29:16 AM
Usually some of the ICO are getting listed a year or never. There is no way that you can make a profit from an ICO since some of them are not really making any developments or updates after getting a a lot of money.

And obviously, you need to always check if its a legit project and team. A lot of scammer are popping-up since they know that people can be easily deceived.
Pages:
Jump to: