Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO Blockchainoid]Boid,Bitcoin ,Bitcoincash,waves,ZEC,LTH,All in one VIP Card - page 3. (Read 9039 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 10
i'm very proud that one of my favorite coins will be able to use here in VIP card. i'm hoping that devs are doing very well. i'll support this project all the way
how many circulating supply will be in the market? and what's your target roadmap for mobile apps and refurnish website? do we have blockchain expert that will help blockchainoid their project?
i want to raise a question about Blockchainoid, if i request a withdrawal amount of $1000 worth of btc does this coin affect the price fluctuation? how can you manage fluctuation?
Activity: 272
Merit: 101
I would like to reserve Russian Translation. Looking forward for more informations and I wait to hear you confirmation.
uahpay will not reached its softcap

Uahpay is a debit card also. Blockchainoid development is on progress and i see to it that Devs are working their best to make their customer satisfy.

BOID ICO STATS

-$59,211 Raised

-458 Cards sold

-107 Ultimate cards

-2 Reseller packages ( 152 and 110)

-89 VIP Cards
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
uahpay will not reached its softcap
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Love Bitcoin
Tokencard         $1000 limit
Monaco             $1000 limit
Blockchainoid    $4000/5000/6000 limits

Thats the diference

Is this a metal card??
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Tokencard         $1000 limit
Monaco             $1000 limit
Blockchainoid    $4000/5000/6000 limits

Thats the diference

So they have big differences, Its only 1000$ to monaco, Tokencard, how about in Centra or in UAHPAY who is currently in the period of the ICO which is made from Russian. A kind of Visa and Mastercard. Does Blockchainoid also same as UAHPAY does Boid also a type of Visa and Mastercard too?
Free Debit card will send to the ICO Members. 10.000 Boid balance required to get a debit card

- I just have a bit question about this, Does your participants here in the bounty are entitle for this privileged?
 let says for example I got receive 10K boid as my total bounty rewards payment am I gonna receive a free debit card too?
Yes you will receive one free debit card USD
I have a question also, I translated the ann and whitepaper , for exemple if  i receive 2000 Boid as reward and buy 8000 boid , do i still eligible to get a free debit card? thank you
Your total will be 10.000 then you will receive a free debit card too.

Wow, that's great and really awesome anyway. Of course before you send it to us we will give our address and what country we belong before sending it to us the privileged debit card of yours.
Activity: 74
I want to be part of this campaign. Amazing dev and company token as well. Just want to see the roadmap
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24549447
I want to be part of this campaign. Amazing dev and company token as well. Just want to see the roadmap
Tokencard         $1000 limit
Monaco             $1000 limit
Blockchainoid    $4000/5000/6000 limits

Thats the diference
after losing my money in tokencard and monaco , i m not gona waste my money anymore.

What is the diffence between monaco ,tokencard and this one?

Here is the Difference of Blockchainoid/Boid between Monaco, Tokencard, include Centra too about the
Features and summary of it.

I just noticed something here that, Why residents of France are limited to a maximum ATM cash withdraw 0f 1000 Euro? but in the other countries they can withdraw more than that amount? Just curious about it Wink

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
after losing my money in tokencard and monaco , i m not gona waste my money anymore.

What is the diffence between monaco ,tokencard and this one?
I hardly find the press mentions reliable as the dev posted the announcements himself  Huh Huh Huh

because its a newbie account Grin Grin

Press Mentions

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
I hardly find the press mentions reliable as the dev posted the announcements himself  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,

If you are interested I can translate your whitepaper to Romanian.

Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: