Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO Blockchainoid]Boid,Bitcoin ,Bitcoincash,waves,ZEC,LTH,All in one VIP Card - page 5. (Read 9039 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
you have weak results from this forum unless you can ship your cards to USA.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

thank you ,it will be better to share a  list of supported countries Blockchainoid can issue and deliver debit cards to
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Has anyone noticed that the graphics seem not convincing enough? It looks like its a Microsoft Paint was used to create all those images on the first post. Tenx and Monaco had already proved themselves which if you are a long term investor, you'd much prefer them over this one.
Activity: 28
German Translation - reserved

Thank @Austrianguy and Your place has been reserved .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
German Translation - reserved
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
If you need a native portuguese i can help you.
32 confirmations on blockchain.info but coinpayment.net still not confirm my transaction. I will be happy if you can help me.

Thanks We received your Transaction and all tokens  will be transferred 7 days after the  Ico.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
for a exchange that users care most about the safety of their money, how well are you doing in it? thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Love Bitcoin
32 confirmations on blockchain.info but coinpayment.net still not confirm my transaction. I will be happy if you can help me.

Activity: 74
Activity: 80
You cant ship cards to USa..thas a terrible country my wife lives Cheesy
What is the way of Token purchaising?
You can purchase the token on https://ico.blockchainoid.com/
site design is very nice, whitepaper and idea is very good also, reserving french translation

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 58
how about french translation?
Activity: 53
What is the way of Token purchaising?
Activity: 58
site design is very nice, whitepaper and idea is very good also, reserving french translation
Activity: 32
Project with a good vision I'm very interested in this project i realy need to cashout $5000 at any ATM, and I will wait for the bounty program also.
Good luck for this project!
Thank you for visiting us and your kind words Anonymouskey.
Activity: 69
Project with a good vision I'm very interested in this project i realy need to cashout $5000 at any ATM, and I will wait for the bounty program also.
Good luck for this project!
Pages:
Jump to: