Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BOUNTY] Spotree - Platform that dramatically minimizes security breaches - page 10. (Read 5848 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello Sir, I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation for this project.
Send me a PM if you want to hire me, thanks Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I see on website the spotree can secure any PSN account, how it works and how I can register my psn to make it more secure from hacked by spotree,?

Spotree platform is dedicated to companies. Your PSN account will be more secure if Sony will use Spotree to monitor, control and analyze access to its servers.

This project idea is highly appreciated and needed but i doubt if it can last for long because of the microsoft and google corporation, they may either block your device or render it completely useless because they have the funds.

I will also like to invest if you can convince us how you will handle this 2 large compaines that are always interested in getting our personal icluding our phone numbers.

First of all, we do not compete with Google and Microsoft. Google and Microsoft can't block Spotree platform as we don't use theirs solutions.

Spotree idea is to protect companies from data breaches. We do not care if Google or Microsoft are interested in getting your email or any personal information. Our aim is to help companies and corporations to protect stored information from unauthorized access. So why Google and Microsoft would like to stop Spotree?
Activity: 658
I see on website the spotree can secure any PSN account, how it works and how I can register my psn to make it more secure from hacked by spotree,?

Spotree platform is dedicated to companies. Your PSN account will be more secure if Sony will use Spotree to monitor, control and analyze access to its servers.

This project idea is highly appreciated and needed but i doubt if it can last for long because of the microsoft and google corporation, they may either block your device or render it completely useless because they have the funds.

I will also like to invest if you can convince us how you will handle this 2 large compaines that are always interested in getting our personal icluding our phone numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I would like to reserve the Greek translation when it becomes available.
We will update our bounty program on the incoming Monday or Tuesday. Thank you for feedback.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
ENG > ITA PDF, PSD, TXT, DOCX TRNSLATION
any update for translation bounty?
tnak you
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Reserved Russian translation
Activity: 189
Waiting social media bounty
Activity: 742
I see you are from Poland. The users as  secure as their computers. Well... good luck with the project

More and more often your security depends on the company which stores the information or money for you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
I see you are from Poland. The users are as  secure as their computers. Well... good luck with the project
Can i join properly even if i am a newbie? I accept low payments just want to try pm if its a yes

Yes. Everyone is welcome.

Activity: 168
reading.......
Can i join properly even if i am a newbie? I accept low payments just want to try pm if its a yes
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Activity: 294
I am very interested in this project dev and when I can join in bounty twitter from project.good luck succeed
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Reserved Indonesian Translator if needed
Activity: 98
Reserving Hindi Translation
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Reserved Filipino translation please. Thanks

Spotree.com - The Revolutionary and World-Class Platform that Dramatically Minimizes Security Breaches

Bounty campagin is over

Because we have only collected 6.11 ETH for over a month, we decided to end Spotree ICO.
We would like to thank you for your interest in the project and participation in our bounty program.
We regret to inform you that our crowdsale minimum target has not been reached.
As a result, SPT tokens will not be created and distributed, and all paid ETH/BTC will be returned.

For those who bought SPT, to receive your ETH/BTC, please write to [email protected] with the following information:
1) How much ETH/BTC did you pay
2) From which address the payment was made
3) To which crowdsale address the payment was made
4) What is your username and email in the Spotree platform
In the mail, please write a statement: "I agree to receive a refund at the address from which I made the payment."

Please remember that we will refund your BTC/ETH only to address from which you made payments.
If you lost you wallet, please let us know.
Pages:
Jump to: