Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [BOUNTY] Spotree - Platform that dramatically minimizes security breaches - page 7. (Read 5848 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
why im joined faceebook campaign not verfy email for login sir???

When ICO finishes successfully you will be able to withdraw your SPTs from Spotree platform.
Than, to withdraw SPTs to selected ETH address you will have to confirm that action by clicking link from the mail you will receive.
Therefore, you confirm your email to make sure that during registration you didn't make the mistake and later you will be able to take your SPTs.
Activity: 72
why im joined faceebook campaign not verfy email for login sir???
why I do not get facebook stake, while people who list after I even get stakes?

Stakes are not updated every day. We will update stakes tomorrow. Stakes will be updated automatically every day from next week (probably Thursday).

yes I wonder because in bounty twitter I get a stake whereas in facebook not.

We will check that and we will update it. We apologize for the mistake.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org

Stakes are not updated every day. We will update stakes tomorrow. Stakes will be updated automatically every day from next week (probably Thursday).

yes I wonder because in bounty twitter I get a stake whereas in facebook not.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 246
Another good reason why invest in Spotree project. Cyber crime costs projected to reach $2 trillion by 2019 [Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevemorgan/2016/01/17/cyber-crime-costs-projected-to-reach-2-trillion-by-2019/#6ef53c23a913]
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
We are glad to hear that !!!
Activity: 512
Thanks for your service, now i could login into my account, i will try to join bounty refferal program, i think this project will be success
Activity: 462

join Facebook Bounty .

Thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Username: Knightelite
Language: Filipino
WhitePaper/Thread: Thread
Portfolio: Soon
Instagram suffered data breach yesterday. That's why even big players should invest in cybersecurity solutions which Spotree offers. [Source: https://thehackernews.com/2017/08/instagram-breach.html]
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If this isn't revolutionary then I don't know what is. Splendid job there.  Wink
As many people notified that our login is not working, we noticed that people may write in the filed username their email. To improve functionality of login page, right now both username/password and email/password authentication methods are allowed. Hope it will resolve the problem forever Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: