Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO buying experience. - page 3. (Read 1213 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 11:00:21 AM
I have never tried to join or buy a pre ico / ico tokens, because it is not interested ..
In addition to be must able to choose good quality ico project must also have a lot of funds.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
August 26, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
Have you tried to participate or buying in pre-ICO or ICO token sale?
What is the best token that you've bought?

I already participated in 17 projects in past 6 months. In some I got shares from  bounty and in some bought shares.
My stats is 15+ 2-. I'm always looking for perspective project which are new to the marked and who are not copying other ICOs from past. Like 6 real estate ICOs and so on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 26, 2017, 10:39:53 AM
At this time, there are many ico projects. but it is quite difficult to choose a good quality ico.
I've joined ico like Bitquence, Polybius etc. And I always produces a satisfactory profit.
Note: joining an ico project has a huge risk of loss.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
August 26, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
I have not been part of an ICO, because they basically seem like penny stocks which are ripe for abuse. People have proven time and again that they are terrible at estimating risks. Hype will build in an idea or company, but in practice it is extremely hard to implement. Only a tiny amount of ICO's pay off for anyone except the creators, who have incentive to manipulate the original design before it's released. It's like the stock market, but with a lot less chance of earning a return.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 10:20:23 AM
Yes dude and its worth to buy it but note choose a project that have a big potential to grow in the market.
As for now Lunyr and Adex dude Grin
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
August 26, 2017, 08:14:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: