Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EMU PROJECT |Pre ICO 1 December| - page 6. (Read 3990 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 05:15:27 AM
I do not enter any projects that do Pre-Ico anymore and I do not trust them. Pre-Ico is a complete fraud.  Angry
If they trust themselves and the project is good, then ICO will succeed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 05:11:01 AM
November 24, 2017, 04:44:35 AM
EMU Project is now listed on ICO bench https://cryptocentral.io
November 23, 2017, 05:07:11 PM
REMINDER:
The EMU Project Crowdsale starts on 1st of December with huge 15% BONUS
DON'T MISS OUT
November 23, 2017, 04:49:42 PM
EMU Project is now listed on ICO bench https://icobench.com/ico/emu-project
November 22, 2017, 05:23:42 AM
Not much interest in restaurant app it seems  Tongue

Exctually there is a lot of interest and our white list is filled with 924,5eth.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 04:35:31 AM
Not much interest in restaurant app it seems  Tongue
November 16, 2017, 07:36:34 AM
EMU Project now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1007

Thank You
November 11, 2017, 02:43:49 AM
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?

Thank You form your interest. Here is the lnk:
http://emuproject.org/files/Baunty_EMU_ENG.pdf

Just fill up the form and choose the campaigne
Activity: 15
November 10, 2017, 04:21:49 PM
On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?
November 10, 2017, 08:11:50 AM
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
Where do you plan to start implementing the product, in which markets, in which countries?
Thank you.
Hello! To begin with, we have preliminary agreements with nearly 500 restaurants. Among them there are restaurants in France, Great Britain, Estonia, Israel, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Greece, Germany, Russia.  Thank you for your interest in our project!

"preliminary agreements with nearly 500 restaurants" - sounds good, but your product requires integration with management systems in restaurant like iiko, r-keeper and so on. It's impossible to predict cook time of meet due to the dependence of this time on the number of guests. Integrate payments in restaurant not so easy, as you think. Please try to research deeper this question. And your "friends" synchrolife.org are making similar app.
P.S. It would be cool to see reviews from restaurant owners

Thank You for Your interest.
There is a coupple of programs in the world that have qiute similar idea but all of them have similar problem as you pointed. Integration with management system. We know about that, so we find the solution to do it in a very simple way. We have discussed it with different places that have managing programs such as e-keeper  and find the solution that suited everyone.
I have to disagee with you regarding pridiction of time. Every time when kitchen get an order(busy time) waiter gets the time when it will be ready from the kitchen. Kitchen has it's  own timing or can swop orders in a dependant of client requests, kitchen capabilities,plus waiter also tells the kitchen what dish has to come first and when. There for there are loads of misunderstandings, lost of orders and lost of  time. That kind of situations impossible in a fast food industry or a high class restaurant. It always happends in middle class places. That's why we got 100% positive feed back from everyone of them that we got in touch with. If there is so simle solution to fix the problem why not to try it?
I'm sorry, but i did't understand why you think that integration of payment could be a problem? If restaurant have a terminal for payment then it is not a problem to make processing thue our software. Other story if they work only with cash. That's different and has nothing to do with our product.
Sinchrolife doing complitly different aplication based of rewies and has nothing to do with serving and ordering.
Would like to thank You again for your constructive criticism. It would be great if we can continue our convertation if you have any other remarks or sugestions to our product.

Are the product functions that you implement are backed by the needs of the users? Are there any users (except you) who want to know the time through which the food will be ready?
Integration of payment would be a problem due to check and z-report. Payment integrated with management systems. It is cascade problem.
You want to use your system only in C-class and fast food cafe? And what about A,B-classes?
Synchrolife is going to make integration into management system and clients will be able to pay the bill with crypto and fiat. Read usage of tokens in their wp.
Good luck
if it is possible then more in detail what this project differs from Synchrolife of the project and what the positive side  project EMU  is to expedite and improve service.

First of all, I would like to note that both of our projects have their clients and a future in the service industry.
Synchrolife has focused its program on the basis of user recommendations and receiving "prizes" of awards or tokens for reviews of the restaurants. In fact, it is a kind of social network about restaurants.
The main difference is that Synchrolife is an information resource that allows you to choose dishes based on reviews.
Moreover, main benefit of this solution is that the client will be able to make an order because it is  really popular and delicious dish, but this does not solve the problem of poor service, lost time, menu relevance, etc.
The cardinal difference between the EMU project lies in the fact that we have concentrated our efforts on creating software for ordering food and the social network of communication and feedback is only 5% of our project.
To improve the quality of service, we reduced the human factor to a minimum.
The EMU application solves a lot of tasks for the service user (almost any of us), as well as for the business that serves the users. We simplify logistics, improve the quality of communications, make life easier not only for the user, but also for the maintenance staff.
Our  specific differences:
- we provide user a complete menu of the restaurant in his native language;
- ability to pay using the application (in any convenient currency or cryptocurrency);
- call the waiter (this is an incredibly topical button);
- a detailed description of dishes, the possibility of adjusting composition of the dish;
- possibility to change sequence of dishes ;
- shortening of time of the order (the order gets directly to the kitchen);
- time reserve
- and many others...
Our project is scaled to the entire service industry and is not limited to restaurants. Cafes and restaurants  is just the beginning of our project. Next will be hotels, gas stations, ocean liners, airplanes and airports, medical centers, etc.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 10, 2017, 02:10:32 AM
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
Where do you plan to start implementing the product, in which markets, in which countries?
Thank you.
Hello! To begin with, we have preliminary agreements with nearly 500 restaurants. Among them there are restaurants in France, Great Britain, Estonia, Israel, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Greece, Germany, Russia.  Thank you for your interest in our project!

"preliminary agreements with nearly 500 restaurants" - sounds good, but your product requires integration with management systems in restaurant like iiko, r-keeper and so on. It's impossible to predict cook time of meet due to the dependence of this time on the number of guests. Integrate payments in restaurant not so easy, as you think. Please try to research deeper this question. And your "friends" synchrolife.org are making similar app.

There is a coupple of programs in the world that have qiute similar idea but all of them have similar problem as you pointed. Integration with management system. We know about that, so we find the solution to do it in a very simple way. We have discussed it with different places that have managing programs such as e-keeper  and find the solution that suited everyone.
I have to disagee with you regarding pridiction of time. Every time when kitchen get an order(busy time) waiter gets the time when it will be ready from the kitchen. Kitchen has it's  own timing or can swop orders in a dependant of client requests, kitchen capabilities,plus waiter also tells the kitchen what dish has to come first and when. There for there are loads of misunderstandings, lost of orders and lost of  time. That kind of situations impossible in a fast food industry or a high class restaurant. It always happends in middle class places. That's why we got 100% positive feed back from everyone of them that we got in touch with. If there is so simle solution to fix the problem why not to try it?
I'm sorry, but i did't understand why you think that integration of payment could be a problem? If restaurant have a terminal for payment then it is not a problem to make processing thue our software. Other story if they work only with cash. That's different and has nothing to do with our product.
Sinchrolife doing complitly different aplication based of rewies and has nothing to do with serving and ordering.
Would like to thank You again for your constructive criticism. It would be great if we can continue our convertation if you have any other remarks or sugestions to our product.

Are the product functions that you implement are backed by the needs of the users? Are there any users (except you) who want to know the time through which the food will be ready?
Integration of payment would be a problem due to check and z-report. Payment integrated with management systems. It is cascade problem.
You want to use your system only in C-class and fast food cafe? And what about A,B-classes?
Synchrolife is going to make integration into management system and clients will be able to pay the bill with crypto and fiat. Read usage of tokens in their wp.
Good luck
if it is possible then more in detail what this project differs from Synchrolife of the project and what the positive side  project EMU  is to expedite and improve service.
November 09, 2017, 05:17:32 PM
thx for adding your project to icoduck.
good luck

Thank you!
November 09, 2017, 04:21:09 PM
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
Thank you.

There is a coupple of programs in the world that have qiute similar idea but all of them have similar problem as you pointed. Integration with management system. We know about that, so we find the solution to do it in a very simple way. We have discussed it with different places that have managing programs such as e-keeper  and find the solution that suited everyone.
I have to disagee with you regarding pridiction of time. Every time when kitchen get an order(busy time) waiter gets the time when it will be ready from the kitchen. Kitchen has it's  own timing or can swop orders in a dependant of client requests, kitchen capabilities,plus waiter also tells the kitchen what dish has to come first and when. There for there are loads of misunderstandings, lost of orders and lost of  time. That kind of situations impossible in a fast food industry or a high class restaurant. It always happends in middle class places. That's why we got 100% positive feed back from everyone of them that we got in touch with. If there is so simle solution to fix the problem why not to try it?

Good luck
Let me point to you that the fact that you don't want to know the time through which the food will be ready means only your opinion.
Regarding payment methods and the problems of integrationm, as i wrote before,  we are familiar with the service industry and we well know how it works.To tell You the truth we run coupple a places.
I never mentioned that our product will work in fast food places. In fact i said that it will never do. As well as that i wrote that it will never work in a la carte restaurant, if this concept is familiar with you.
Regarding Synchrolife  have to tell you that i have read there program and i don't think it's a point of argument cos they don't know how to integrate in the system.
Apart form all I would like You a good luck to you too with Synchrolife or without.
Thank You
Activity: 27
November 09, 2017, 01:23:29 PM
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
Thank you.

There is a coupple of programs in the world that have qiute similar idea but all of them have similar problem as you pointed. Integration with management system. We know about that, so we find the solution to do it in a very simple way. We have discussed it with different places that have managing programs such as e-keeper  and find the solution that suited everyone.
I have to disagee with you regarding pridiction of time. Every time when kitchen get an order(busy time) waiter gets the time when it will be ready from the kitchen. Kitchen has it's  own timing or can swop orders in a dependant of client requests, kitchen capabilities,plus waiter also tells the kitchen what dish has to come first and when. There for there are loads of misunderstandings, lost of orders and lost of  time. That kind of situations impossible in a fast food industry or a high class restaurant. It always happends in middle class places. That's why we got 100% positive feed back from everyone of them that we got in touch with. If there is so simle solution to fix the problem why not to try it?

Good luck
November 09, 2017, 08:33:46 AM
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
Thank you.

Activity: 27
November 09, 2017, 06:46:00 AM
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
Thank you.

November 09, 2017, 06:22:37 AM
This new interesting project, how about airdrop?  Grin
Thank You for your interest.
No we don't use it cos there no need for that.
November 09, 2017, 06:13:28 AM
So this project will have its own app and coin for the transactions, how then are we going to convince the clients to use EMU instead of just using bitcoin directly?
Thank You very much for your interest.
It's not only regarding our token. It's also other tokens such as bitcoin ot ethirium that can be used in the system. We are not limitating people to use just our token. This project is about software that can change service industry and one of the options is to pay in  crypto.
Activity: 89
cryptocurrency trader
November 08, 2017, 10:37:13 PM
This new interesting project, how about airdrop?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: