Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] EMU PROJECT |Pre ICO 1 December| - page 7. (Read 3990 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 10:26:42 PM
thx for adding your project to icoduck.
good luck
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
November 08, 2017, 09:13:31 PM
So this project will have its own app and coin for the transactions, how then are we going to convince the clients to use EMU instead of just using bitcoin directly?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 08:24:49 AM
I do think this project has a lot of sense. If this goes well, maybe some big fastfood chains are going to adapt to this and use this in their transaction. It'll be efficient and effective for their part, and convenience to the customers to quickly order and pay through phones.

Hi,
Have You ever had a situation when You can't get attention from the waiter,or your order has been lost, or you dish is different from what you have ordered? That situation is impossble in fast food industry and allso it's impossible ih high class restaurant where there is 5 waiters per customer. Our clients are middle class restaurants which are struggling with that problem. By now we have an agreement to try our product is Paris and Londion in totall amount of 200 places.
In any way we thank You for your opinion.
Emu team

Im sorry I forgot we could be from different country.  But I see your point,  I never have seen that it would be Paris and London you're aiming for, and with 200 places at that. If this works and really solve their problems, these 200 more or less places might be helpful in the active circulation of your coins.

Thank You very much for your answer. We could be form different countries, but have the same service industy problems.I have been to many countries and saw the same problem everywhere. Australia, Asia or Europe struggling with slow and low quality service. I am not saying that it is everywhere, but mostly middle class restaurants have this problem.Before we start our project we had a lot of meetings with restaurant owners and had a positive feed back from all of them. Paying for the bill in cryptocurrensy is an option, but of course our target is not 200 places and not even 1000. We are aiming for the all industry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 05:49:55 AM
I do think this project has a lot of sense. If this goes well, maybe some big fastfood chains are going to adapt to this and use this in their transaction. It'll be efficient and effective for their part, and convenience to the customers to quickly order and pay through phones.

Hi,
Have You ever had a situation when You can't get attention from the waiter,or your order has been lost, or you dish is different from what you have ordered? That situation is impossble in fast food industry and allso it's impossible ih high class restaurant where there is 5 waiters per customer. Our clients are middle class restaurants which are struggling with that problem. By now we have an agreement to try our product is Paris and Londion in totall amount of 200 places.
Emu team

Im sorry I forgot we could be from different country.  But I see your point,  I never have seen that it would be Paris and London you're aiming for, and with 200 places at that. If this works and really solve their problems, these 200 more or less places might be helpful in the active circulation of your coins.
November 08, 2017, 03:43:43 AM

Hi,
Emu team
November 08, 2017, 03:37:46 AM
Hello! Thank you, we are also confident that this will be useful for both the visitor and business Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
November 07, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

What about bounty campaign? Bitcointalk signatures?
Thank You

Hi,
Thank you for your interest. Here is our bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24069231
and you will find bitcointalk signatures there.
November 07, 2017, 10:34:04 AM
If there are translation position available, please let me know. I can translate for French and manage the thread if required

Hi,
Thank You for Your interest. Of course we will need your help in translation. Please fill up our form
and follow the instractions http://emuproject.org/files/Baunty_EMU_ENG.pdf
November 07, 2017, 10:25:55 AM
idea is good . the team is  strong , i think that is good project worth to keep a look at
Thank You for your interest
Join our telegram channel for update https://t.me/joinchat/EDKDOgx8cxPqog9BCQwv0Q
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 10:11:24 AM

What about bounty campaign? Bitcointalk signatures?
Thank You
Activity: 1
November 07, 2017, 10:01:01 AM
If there are translation position available, please let me know. I can translate for French and manage the thread if required
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 09:35:52 AM
idea is good . the team is  strong , i think that is good project worth to keep a look at
November 07, 2017, 09:26:24 AM
Nice project concept.
I think you will success

Thank You very much for your interest. Would you consider taking part in our bounty program?
Activity: 61
November 07, 2017, 09:22:39 AM
Nice project concept.
I think you will success
November 07, 2017, 05:44:42 AM
what is soft and hard cap of your project?
Hi,
Thank You for your interest
Soft cap is 250 000 and hard cap is 10 600 000
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
November 06, 2017, 10:44:06 AM
what is soft and hard cap of your project?
Activity: 309
November 06, 2017, 10:37:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: