Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀ - page 16. (Read 56193 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
MediaDom is already receiving revenue
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month
How can such profitability be ensured? At what period it is planned to be at this rate?
The profit of the Fobscoin project is based on statistics and practice of the company. The first profit of Fobscoin project and the payment of dividends to investors are planned for October 2018. More information in the white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_ru.pdf
Well I'll try to find this information there, but the amount of income looks very optimistic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As I understand it, this project is focused on the Russian market? But recently there are many problems with Internet blocking, how will you solve these problems?
Activity: 364
What is the point of application blokchain in your project?
blokchain is used to attract investments and create a new large-scale project, based on existed company.
It turns out that your project has to do with real business? Legal issues are all worked out in this direction?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
a lot of explanations about whitepapers and covering all aspects of this project, maybe a bit exaggerated, but good enough to convey to people who do not understand about this, other than that an experienced team will greatly support the development for this project in the future, good luck
Thank you for warm regards!
FOBSCOIN

The project is one of the projects developed by company MediaDom. The company is the biggest partner of the largest telecom operator in Russia – MegaFon
Where can I read more about this company in more detail? Is it a public company?
You can find out more information at mdom.online. Also, the main legal documents can be found on Fobscoin website in documents section.
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month
How can such profitability be ensured? At what period it is planned to be at this rate?
The profit of the Fobscoin project is based on statistics and practice of the company. The first profit of Fobscoin project and the payment of dividends to investors are planned for October 2018. More information in the white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_ru.pdf
[/quote
blokchain is used to attract investments and create a new large-scale project, based on existed company.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
a lot of explanations about whitepapers and covering all aspects of this project, maybe a bit exaggerated, but good enough to convey to people who do not understand about this, other than that an experienced team will greatly support the development for this project in the future, good luck
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
FOBSCOIN

The project is one of the projects developed by company MediaDom. The company is the biggest partner of the largest telecom operator in Russia – MegaFon
Where can I read more about this company in more detail? Is it a public company?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 364
Take part in Pre-ICO and buy Fobscoin with bonuses up to 50%!
The fobscoin project Escrow is part of the Russian Association of cryptocurrencies and blockchain - Racib, which fully ensures the safety of the project.
- The company Escrow secures each purchased token - https://crowdhub.ru/project_Fobscoin.html

- The capitalization of the token is supported by the real equipment within the whole project.

- The yield of the purchased token is 36% per month.

- A discount of up to 50% to early investors in Pre-ICO.

- Bounty Company for 100 000 dollars https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fobscoin-russias-first-federal-united-wireless-network-3299543

- To sell a token, a smart contract with an open source code is used.

- The company MediaDom has already been receiving profit from the funds invested in its time and 3000 subscribers already use services provided by MediaDom. By launching Fobscoin project, we invite each investor to participate in the further company evolution and to get profit from each purchased token.

Take part in Pre-ICO and get up to 50% bonuses for the most promising token in Russia! Remained 4 days! Fobscoin things to buy with 50% discount!
I read the white paper. And it did not quite come down to me. Why do you overreach the problems that exist in modern electronic commerce. You have written so many words about this, but the more you write, so few.

It is not about electronic commerce.The goal of this project aims to create high-speed  wireless network. Million of people will have access to high-speed Intenet. Now private households and cottages can get 3-5 MBit/s speed only. To build our network we use modern  technology which provides network speed 10 times faster for the same price.
Activity: 294
I read the white paper. And it did not quite come down to me. Why do you overreach the problems that exist in modern electronic commerce. You have written so many words about this, but the more you write, so few.
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.

Thank you for warm regards!
Pages:
Jump to: