Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀ - page 2. (Read 56185 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Excellent team of professionals, long and successful experience in the industry, reliable partners.
I am also encouraged by the fact that the project will involve those professionals who have experience in the industry. I will be happy to support this project ICO. This is a great potential for investor capital.
Thank you. We invite you to participate in our project.
Team is very good. Just develop your wireless network on your area? What about your future plan for this project?
The future of the project is to enter the whole Russian market and increase profits several times.
brand new
Activity: 0
🔥🔥 Airdrop EOPT 🔥🔥

♦️ Obtenha 1,000 EOPT Gratuitamente!!!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
http://airdrop.easyoption.io/#z64k9zp60p

♦️ EOPT é o Token do EasyOption.io. é a primeira plataforma global de negociação de opções binárias de criptocorrências.

♦️A equipe ganhou o investimento do top VC.

♦️ Obter EOPT, você tem a oportunidade de obter 100,000 EOS.

detalhes do evento:http://www.easyoption.io/campaign
EasyOption Website:http://www.easyoption.io
The ICO project is promising and I hope that this project will be successful. There might be some competitors but this project would offer the best service for a reasonable price. Only an week left to join the pre-ICO.
Thank you! ICO has already begun. You can participate.
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Thank you! ICO launched. You can participate.
Indonesian translation reserved
so, let me know if you confirm and interest  Smiley

This topic is in the company's bounty on the official website of the project https://fobscoin.com
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
i smell this project is scam. it's project same with wicoin about wireless network in the world but untill now dev is missing. be carefull people to invest.
Dev does not see sir, the developers are having a big problem. They will come back after their problem is over. Why not try to get a little positive, maybe that's better.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley

With your rank, you can not participate in such campaigns, especially if there is a lot of competition there
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
That kind of information in the white paper about that words.. So the ransom isn't provided. But it is possible to exchange fobscoin derivatives for the company's shares in case the company enters on the IPOs
Activity: 89
I always say it's better to postpone and fix things, than launch a bug addled product and destroy your reputation.
- totally agree, reputation - very important thing, hardly to restore.
Activity: 280
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 238
I read the white paper. And it did not quite come down to me. Why do you overreach the problems that exist in modern electronic commerce. You have written so many words about this, but the more you write, so few.
Activity: 196
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork. Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 5
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
Activity: 374
I wonder that kind of people are active at this project now, and want to see how much money already has been collected, where I can do that?
Activity: 129
Could I add this project to my list of crypto social networks? I mean - is it a social network too?
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
Unfortunately, I learned too late about your project.
I want to take part in the signatures compane.
Too late or there is still time until May 28.
The project looks attractive  Cheesy
i think only you and me : ))
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Team is very good. Just develop your wireless network on your area? What about your future plan for this project?
Activity: 42
The ICO project is promising and I hope that this project will be successful. There might be some competitors but this project would offer the best service for a reasonable price. Only an week left to join the pre-ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: