Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀ - page 4. (Read 56185 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The goal in this project is very interesting to look forward with.
And to the project owner or devs I am hoping that you will give more attention to security so the individual customers will not be worried in their investment using your planned platform. I will continue to follow this project.

Safety should be in the first place. It is important not only the innovative technology itself but also the safety when working with it. I think very few people will agree to invest in the project with holes in safety. So I'm sure the developers will do everything right.

Yes I am hoping that this will be in their top priority. Losing money because of the hole in their security is very dangerous in their project but I know that they can secure it.
I saw also that they are gathering additional team in this project, I will look forward to it.
The project is built on the Ethereum platform using the smart contract. All transactions pass through the security of Ethereum.
FOBSCOIN is a very interesting project, I'm very attracted by the terms of dividend payment, you do not often meet such projects, 36% looks very tempting.

Of course, not every project can offer such conditions. And if in the reporting month the profit is less than the amount of dividends that need to be paid? What will happen in this case?
Each reporting month, the entire profit of the Fobscoin project will be distributed among all FOBS tokens and paid to each investor.
The company MediaDom provides many services that work with the help of digital technologies. This would definitely interest potential customers in different regions. Now I see that the project will bring good profit to both investors and future shareholders.
We invite each investor to take part in the ICO of the Fobscoin project and make a profit on each purchased FOBS token.
Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.
It's true. A large number of detailed ICO calculations will require some time to study. I would like to understand for what number of users this project calculation is geographically calculated.
The project is planned to connect to the Internet more than 500 thousand subscribers.
The guys have a good work on the selection of personnel in the team. Quality employees are always worth their weight in gold. And quality makes quality, but they are expensive))
For such a large project you need a large number of service personnel. I have not yet seen the allocation of the possible amounts for this point of expenditure, but I am sure that they will be proportionate to all the costs of the project.
This cost item is listed in a white papear.
Up to 36% dividends per month. If this can be achieved, most people will participate in the project.
The project team has set realistic goals and they will be achieved. We invite each investor to take part in the ICO of the Fobscoin project and make a profit on each purchased FOBS token
You probably did not see that the Escrow Company guarantees the safety of each token. A lot of famous companies are partners FOBDCOIN and the idea is based on real business. Does this give you more confidence?
And what is the Escrow Company, and how can it be guaranteed? Does she issue insurance?
The company Escrow basically watches the project and to some extent guarantees - that it will reach the result, and receive payment in installments, depending on the passed stage. Basically that's how I understand the Earl of Escrow.
Thanks for the information, I did not know much about Escrow, now I'm not badly oriented. They also check the company's smart contract, audit the documentation?
That's right. Escrow is the partner and guarantor of the Fobscoin project.
You probably did not see that the Escrow Company guarantees the safety of each token. A lot of famous companies are partners FOBDCOIN and the idea is based on real business. Does this give you more confidence?
And what is the Escrow Company, and how can it be guaranteed? Does she issue insurance?
We try our best to secure every embedded ETH in the Fobscoin project.
Therefore, specially for you chosen the company Escrow "CrowdHub", which is created Rakib - Russian Association of cryptocurrency and blokchain.
Companies acting guarantors will not risk their own name. So, everything is good with confidence and I'm sure that everything is fine with the documents.
Well, you did not have the documents in hand and everything else. Where can you talk about confidence. Little things can happen. And what's next?
There are all the necessary documents that are
the official website of the project https://fobscoin.com, in the section of documents and contracts.
Companies acting guarantors will not risk their own name. So, everything is good with confidence and I'm sure that everything is fine with the documents.

of course, such companies will not risk their own names
That's right, the partners of the project of a company with a worldwide reputation. On the official website of the project https://fobscoin.com/ru/ have documents on partnership, everyone can read.
As a little information and design, although the idea quite liked. I will participate in the bounty. I will follow the project. An interesting development of the project in the process of entry into force of the law on regulation. Request the team to share information about bureaucratic red tape and inspections. and in general interaction with the law. Thank you in advance!
We are already an operating company, therefore all the issues have already been worked out and solved in advance, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
As a little information and design, although the idea quite liked. I will participate in the bounty. I will follow the project. An interesting development of the project in the process of entry into force of the law on regulation. Request the team to share information about bureaucratic red tape and inspections. and in general interaction with the law. Thank you in advance!
We are already an operating company therefore all the issues have already been worked out and solved in advance in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
MediaDom works quite a long time in the Saratov region. What is the growth of network users over the last year? I would like to understand the statistics of your development and the interest of users in wireless networks.
Every day, the popularity of the company MediaDom. Subscribers daily connect to our Internet network. According to statistics, each month subscribers are connected more than the previous one.
So, in fact, the fact that the project is based on real business is a guarantee that the company will collect money and will work on a built strategy.
Yes, it is very important for us to implement each item of the Fobskoye project. This is necessary to obtain a high profit for each participant and
investor of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?
Hello! Our team is Russian-speaking. In Russia, the social network LinkedIn is inaccessible, so it is not used anywhere.

The presence of an account in this social network affects the project evaluations on the ICO listings. I think it's important.
The project site says that the wireless network is planned only across the central part of Russia, I understand that this is a huge territory, but what about the northern part of Russia?
In the final paragraph of the White Paper the team speaks about an accessible and qualitative Internet-network for every resident of Russia. I think this can be understood as a possible extension of the Fobscoin coverage area in the future.
Absolutly!
The project site says that the wireless network is planned only across the central part of Russia, I understand that this is a huge territory, but what about the northern part of Russia?
At this stage, the Fobscoin project is based on licenses issued. Further development is planned throughout the territory of the Russian Federation.
I read the basic information about the project, there is specified only hard cap 15000 Etherium. I would like to clarify, this investment fund includes development of the network only in the certain region? Can I find out where?
The Fobscoin project includes the expansion of the company throughout the central part of the Russian Federation (a total of 14 regions). Detailed information is available on the official https://fobscoin.com website in the Documents section.
How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?
Hello! Our team is Russian-speaking. In Russia, the social network LinkedIn is inaccessible, so it is not used anywhere.
What is the minimum amount of ETH required to participate in private-sale?
One FOBS = 0.0025 ETH, the minimum purchase is 0.1 FOBS
Pages:
Jump to: