Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔔【ICO】 HODLER HARDWARE WALLET, PAYMENT TERMINAL, TOP100 COINS + TOKENS - page 3. (Read 12299 times)

copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 18
www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet
As we said, the planned release date is April 30. Everything is going fine.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
How is the prototype going? Still ahead of schedule?
copper member
copper member

From today: 15 % bonus with your purchase of HDL tokens

copper member
Thank you for your kind words. We would like to show you a short video prepared by HODLER sympathizer comparing payments using various available wallets. Thank you for the work involved in its preparation.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Great project guys, keep it up !
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Wow....these looks great. I'm definately keeping an eye on it.

Yes, me too. I see that the project have good features and maybe useful in the near future. Hoping to see more updates about this project.
Looking forward to see reviews of the prototype  Cool
copper member
We want to make HODLER a mass product, which is why we adapt it to existing, factory equipment. The first will be the Samsung J3 which is famous for its strength and can be bought at a low price. The target HODLER price is 150 USD, our goal is to sell millions of devices. This distinguishes us from the competition that creates "luxury" products for a small number of customers. Our mission is to provide a safe and functional device for every person and store. Read about "Retailer mode": https://steemit.com/@hodler.tech

Below is the calculation of the HODLER production launch: https://hodler.tech/docs/HODLERTECH_COMPANY_CALC.pdf

If everything goes as planned, investors can expect profits of up to 200-300% from the dividend. These profits do not take into account the value of the token which entitles its payment. What do you think, if the dividend is 200%, how much will our investors earn from selling tokens?

The HODLER prototype is coming. It will be punctually at the end of April, as we said in the newsletter to investors. We work 24 hours to be ready as we promised. Soon, the first screenshots.

We already have the first HODLER server tests that allowed us to determine how many servers we need to buy to handle all 350 coins. You can place 23 node on one 32GB RAM and 2TB HDD machines. We need 5 such dedicated servers in one cluster. The number of necessary clusters will grow with the increase of users.

Thank you for your support so far!
Activity: 3
Seems like a nice idea.  But, with something that big, I am worried about the screen.  I have seen many broken screens on cell phones.  How durable will it be? 
Activity: 4
Nice Project like for business and investment point of view.
Forkdelta - HDL

You should apply for https://www.yobit.net/en/ as well

Could be  Cool to have CMC right after ICO if you have 2-3 exchanges.
Activity: 16
New hardware wallet.  Nice....we need more competition for these these. Keeping an eye out.
Activity: 15
Wow..  Its amazing. Im so excited for this
Activity: 59
when we expect the cold wallet? and where can i buy holder
Activity: 14
Where can I buy this hardware wallet? I can't find it online anywhere but the picture of it looks cool and it sounds promising.
Activity: 36
HODLER, Good job it is.Very much needed thing. thank u HODLER
Activity: 61
Wow....these looks great. I'm definately keeping an eye on it.
Activity: 11
Bumping this brutal project up to the moon! Great job!
Pages:
Jump to: