Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investments - page 2. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
Obvious reasons are two:  they just want to earn some money, or they want to support the ideas that the particular project has and they like it. Some projects are good only for that.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 08:57:27 PM
Cause it is a great way to make some quick money even in such a bearish market if you are lucky enough to be a part of some hottest ICO projects (HyperQuant is absolutely one of them). Compared with conventional ways of investment, the entry threshold is much more lower which means that you can still invest even if you are not some kind of accredited investors in some country. If you ask what is the most important reason that people choose this kind of investment way, i would say it is its extremely high ROI, for example, those who invest in ETH, NEO and IOTA in the early stage have earned hundreds or even thousands of their initial investment amount.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:41:41 PM
I think at the initial stage ICO was booming and those who came in early made much profit, this triggered new entrant upon hearing the success stories came onboard. Despite the risk, a lot still thinks they make something good out of ICO than normal investment on average banks.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
The most attracted part of ICO is the bonus stage! The investor will surely attract to this kind of investment because of hug profit that will be rewarded to early investors. Let say, someone participated in ICO and have earn 50% bonus.. This scheme was the most amazing part of every ICO.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
June 22, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
The whitepaper for me is important then plus the team. If the team has reputable members who have done very well in the past in their field, I get interested. Also, if they say they want to list in a big exchange too but this last point can be a deceit.
Activity: 22
June 22, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
Why do people invest in ICOs? Which factors matter most? We (Trier University, GER and Erasmus University, NL) are currently conducting a survey to answer these questions (and more) in an empirical fashion. If you ever invested in an ICO, please help us by answering the following survey: https://www.unipark.de/uc/ICOs/ THANK YOU!

My primary goal in investing in ICOs was to research and understand how this new market is working now. It is overhyped and it looks like a bubble.
Nonetheless, the blockchain technology and decentralized ecosystems are likely to change how our societies operate
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 22, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
ICO investment is the easy to make good earning in future. Because Bitcoin and altcoins hype are depends on the demand and supply of current trend. But ICO will be going to peak in after listed in exchanges so little high risk in this platform. This year many potential ICOs are comes in the market because I read some projects whitepaper, road map it is really interesting I think ICO investment is the good profitable investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
June 22, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
This is like asking why investors invest in IPOs - its because they believe in the company and its idea and also they believe that the team can deliver what they've promised.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
Investing in ico is a wise choice for us and is especially wise if we choose to invest in potential development projects as well as invest in new investments. ico helps us to have great things
Activity: 16
June 19, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
Why do people invest in ICOs? Which factors matter most? We (Trier University, GER and Erasmus University, NL) are currently conducting a survey to answer these questions (and more) in an empirical fashion. If you ever invested in an ICO, please help us by answering the following survey: https://www.unipark.de/uc/ICOs/ THANK YOU!
Pages:
Jump to: