Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Investments Why Risky? - page 9. (Read 2856 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 21, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
This is the rule of the capital world. The project without risk must have no profit. It is very dangerous. Your idea is very dangerous. I don't think it can subvert this truth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
They are certainly very risky during this period. I didn't see an ico trying to hold on to the price of ico when they actually went out on the stock market except for a few projects. The investment you have made, unfortunately, has lost almost 5 to 10 times when it comes to life. You have to wait a long time.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 21, 2018, 02:23:26 AM
It's actually not that risky if you do lots of research.  Its risky for the idiots that throw money at anything that is hyped up with lots of advertising.

I agree with you. If you want to invest then you should look for a way that the risky of investment is rare. Investment is really good to do but you should have a knowledge to do it because if you do not you will lose your money. I know nowadays its really hard to know or to identify if the ICO project is worth it and you will trust it. You should do a deeply research for it before you decide what project is worth it to your money.
It will only be risky if they dont give you feedback or the support is too hard to follow with. Whenever I do invedt before i make sure tgat the team responds easily
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 01:10:21 AM
It's actually not that risky if you do lots of research.  Its risky for the idiots that throw money at anything that is hyped up with lots of advertising.

I agree with you. If you want to invest then you should look for a way that the risky of investment is rare. Investment is really good to do but you should have a knowledge to do it because if you do not you will lose your money. I know nowadays its really hard to know or to identify if the ICO project is worth it and you will trust it. You should do a deeply research for it before you decide what project is worth it to your money.
Activity: 336
October 21, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
I don't think that to invest in ICO will bring a good profit in the future as we know that today, many ICO has getting scam. And if you want to invest ICO, make sure that you know the details of the project so you will not worry about being a scam. The investment becomes risky because you don't know if the project can reach the success or not and you don't know how much profit you will get. So you need to be careful to choose the project and only use the money you can afford.
Yes it's true, in an ICO project we don't know the success of a project in selling their tokens. So before you actually buy tokens during the ICO, you should research everything in an ICO project so that something bad doesn't happen at the end.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
October 20, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
I don't think that to invest in ICO will bring a good profit in the future as we know that today, many ICO has getting scam. And if you want to invest ICO, make sure that you know the details of the project so you will not worry about being a scam. The investment becomes risky because you don't know if the project can reach the success or not and you don't know how much profit you will get. So you need to be careful to choose the project and only use the money you can afford.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
For me, it is risky to invest ICO because you don't know the big impact after ICO ends. One reason also is the people behind the project (but not all project) making fake data just encourage investors.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
October 20, 2018, 10:02:25 PM
At this moment ICO projects are too risky because lots of this are scam, the investors who had not enough knowledge for this project without knowing the porfolio or the whitepaper listed of a whole team must might getting into trouble like those people who had bad idea to get easy money unto you or maybe to an investors thats why its too risky to invest for this time...
Yes i agree on you.So investors right now should be more careful in choosing a legit project that will end up a successful and profitable one,and not a scam one.This may bring a big risks but if you won't take risks,you will not also gain huge profits.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 09:41:20 PM
Every investment has it risk. It is left for investors to scrutinize it by accessing the risk to know if it would be profitable as portrayed. ICO investments are not left out
of course when we choose a profitable and promising ico it is not easy especially when there are so many that end scam. To reduce the risk of our loss it would be a good idea not to invest everything in ICO.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 20, 2018, 09:25:26 PM
At this moment ICO projects are too risky because lots of this are scam, the investors who had not enough knowledge for this project without knowing the porfolio or the whitepaper listed of a whole team must might getting into trouble like those people who had bad idea to get easy money unto you or maybe to an investors thats why its too risky to invest for this time...
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 20, 2018, 09:00:30 PM
ICO investments like any other investment becomes risky when an investor invests blindly without any knowledge about the details of the portfolio or coin. Researching into the coin or ICO gives a clue on either to choose a short term or long term investment plan for the coin because not all coins are worth keeping for long term.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
The fact is that too many ICO scams are there to fool people/investors. That's the worst thing that's going to happen if you fall in one of these scam ICOs. Moreover, not all legit ICOs will also become successful ICOs because some will also fail halfway through the ICO.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
October 20, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
Every investment has it risk. It is left for investors to scrutinize it by accessing the risk to know if it would be profitable as portrayed. ICO investments are not left out
Yes.If you want to make good profits from your investment,then you should take some risks.With ICO investment today,you should be more careful in choosing the right project because a lot of scam projects are coming out today.Although it's now becoming inevitable,atleast we should try to be more cautious about this.But i guess there are still some good ICOs left today that pays well its participants and investors.
Activity: 186
October 20, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
Indeed trust is something that many ICO`s lack and is a very serious issue to be taken into consideration before investing as there have been many reports that people use the others as advisors and team members even though they are not.
Activity: 602
October 20, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
Activity: 438
October 20, 2018, 06:58:15 PM
Nowadays many scam project was running an ICO, I felt pity to the legit ICO that can't get investor because of they invest i scam ICO and they doesn't want to invest again into some ICO even if the ICO was legit they didn't bother to invest, they are just investing into some hype ICO so that they can have short time profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 20, 2018, 06:41:17 PM
A whole lot is now being put in place just as highlighted in ensuring genuineness and security of Investor's funds. Before now, some ICOs have been maliciously setup with the intent of carting away people's money. The checks and balances we have now, the loss of funds has been reasonably reduced.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 20, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
the value of the exchange can fall dramatically after launching the token to the exchanger. whereas at the beginning of the period, tokens usually have a pretty good exchange rate and after achieving a soft stamp and even a hard cap, the token can actually lose its exchange value. according to my personal experience, that's the risk of ico investment.

I have been through the similar situation wherein the value of tokens drops down to almost zero within couple of weeks from the date it hits the exchange but those ICO's which launch the token during the bull run gains more profit but not on a longer run.

The fear of how much the investment is going to profit back. Scam icos do occasionally threaten the investors. Lots to talk about. Risk comes in when we fall under a scam ICOs. I do have an experience no it. I joined in a campaign called “c” project in December 2017. We contributed and waited for days, weeks and months for payment. The team just escaped. So we cannot avoid such scam teams. What we can do then is be pro-active to every ICOs we choose. Have a complete study on the ICOs. Basic study is more than enough like, details of white papers, projects, roadmaps, team member’s details, its existance in market and its reputation. These details would make you clear of an legal ICO.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 20, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
the value of the exchange can fall dramatically after launching the token to the exchanger. whereas at the beginning of the period, tokens usually have a pretty good exchange rate and after achieving a soft stamp and even a hard cap, the token can actually lose its exchange value. according to my personal experience, that's the risk of ico investment.

I have been through the similar situation wherein the value of tokens drops down to almost zero within couple of weeks from the date it hits the exchange but those ICO's which launch the token during the bull run gains more profit but not on a longer run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 20, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: