Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investors are more excited on exchanges than product developments? - page 8. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
That is true. It is because ICO investors are treating ICOs as investment opportunities rather than projects that they will truly support. Although they are also making reviews and researches on the projects and their potentials, they do not have any plan to really make use of the products that the projects will release soon. They are only expecting that when these projects will reach the success that they are pursuing the prices of their coins or tokens will also gain price. And they will make profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
In fact, it often happens that some of their ICO projects always postpone the launch of their tokens on the exchange, I often even see the team saying they will soon enter the market in the next few weeks, but it is true that this is nonsense until this project takes investors' money away.
Investors now know better which ones will be invested in the future, no longer choose ICO because it is considered a scamer if there are projects holding ICO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
This is the reality nowadays, but I don't know if you agree or not.

As what I have observed since last year, lots of ICO investors are more excited and making some noise when a crypto startup announced that they will be listed in some exchanges.

I have browsed a lot of Telegram groups coming from various ICOs, IEOs and other forms of token sales. When they announce their partnership with a "XXX" company or they have launched their v2.0 of their product, it seems that the community are kind of less impressed and not excited about that.

Last year, there's an ICO where until now, they haven't listed in an exchange as they focused more on product development. It's like almost 2 years and they haven't listed their token yet in exchanges but they only give us a quarterly report on what they're doing with the product. It results for most investors to become impatient and demand their money back or getting listed to exchanges at least.

This is what I've been observing for now, the behavior of most investors who are expecting their returns or gains after the ICO is complete. What do you say guys? Agree with this or not?

Absolutely right. The majority consider investment in IEO/ICO as a fast money making mechanism. When something goes wrong, the "ban" process starts. That is why there is a great need for IEOs in bigger exchanges such as Binance. Binance is one of the most important mechanisms of this system. Product and targets are no longer important factors. The important thing is that in which exchange IEO will be.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
most investors are no longer interested in ICO, because many projects that ultimately disappoint and even fail, I participated in several projects that looked good in the future, but the fact is that everything doesn't match reality, most ICO tokens are worthless, even the value is far below the ICO price.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
This kind of behavior makes these aspiring companies that makes their new product hopeless. The impatience of some, who does not believe in the product, but rather just wants to get it immediately listed on exchanges, hurts the userbase of the product and would be the cause of their fall. I agree to your stand and only if people really pay attention to the efforts to make their platform secure and better, and having some patience up their sleeves, then they may get a solid product that would guarantee them some profit/returns.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Well if they raise enough fund why not listing it in exchange ?
I mean there is no sense for the update if the coin/tokens is not tradeable it will not create hype .they are just telling what they are doing and doesnt help the community and investors , besides we dont know if that project is really willing to list it .
Other reasons is  investors want to convert what they have invested any time they like .If you cant sell the coin/token you are just holding a coin/token  that you dont know if there is a real value.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
This is the reality nowadays, but I don't know if you agree or not.

As what I have observed since last year, lots of ICO investors are more excited and making some noise when a crypto startup announced that they will be listed in some exchanges.

I have browsed a lot of Telegram groups coming from various ICOs, IEOs and other forms of token sales. When they announce their partnership with a "XXX" company or they have launched their v2.0 of their product, it seems that the community are kind of less impressed and not excited about that.

Last year, there's an ICO where until now, they haven't listed in an exchange as they focused more on product development. It's like almost 2 years and they haven't listed their token yet in exchanges but they only give us a quarterly report on what they're doing with the product. It results for most investors to become impatient and demand their money back or getting listed to exchanges at least.

This is what I've been observing for now, the behavior of most investors who are expecting their returns or gains after the ICO is complete. What do you say guys? Agree with this or not?

Pages:
Jump to: