Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO IS ALIVE AND KICKING - page 5. (Read 1307 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 02:53:41 AM
ICOs are still alive and strong, although we can still see many projects fail but the strong ones still make it though. I believe we will be a kind of step up in the fund raising scheme as we can see the existence of IEO offering that makes it more easier for projects funding
ICO is still alive and can still grow so that in the future the ICO will improve and ICO fraud will decrease, which is expected by many people to facilitate the project.
One project that fails is a Scam and if it is reduced, the ad will have a good chance for the project to run well.
don't make all the reasons so you don't participate in various ICO projects, it won't fail all of them.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 02:22:23 AM
ICOs are still alive and strong, although we can still see many projects fail but the strong ones still make it though. I believe we will be a kind of step up in the fund raising scheme as we can see the existence of IEO offering that makes it more easier for projects funding
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
March 14, 2019, 02:15:22 AM
There are still good ICO in crypto space and there are many bad ones too its our call to fish the bad ones out and stop promoting them ,this way we can reduce scam ICOs
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 14, 2019, 02:11:57 AM
I agree that not all ICOs are scam or dead. Therefore, we are required to be more selective in choosing ICO and I believe we will definitely get ICO that is truly real and good if we are smart in assessing an ICO project before we decide to join and support it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
March 14, 2019, 01:57:38 AM
I have taken part in many failed ICOs and few successful ones. After a series of failed ICOs owing to scam cases and insincere teams leading to heavy dump after listing and in turn blaming the bearish market, I have sometimes share in the sentiment of many projects who blame the bad market for their coin heavy dump, but two case study has shown that with a good team and the right strategy, their coin needs not dump to "hell-fire" as we are currently experiencing thereby discouraging investors.

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Anyone team still willing to conduct ICO should come up with a mechanism to defend their projects from gravitation free falls, so as investors don't loss hope in their project and later blame the hailing market. Hard times call for a new set of thinking for a change.
I think the binance exchange is top-notch and can participate in crowdfunding sales on this exchange, indicating that the project is successful and the team is strong, so it will be snapped up by most investors.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 13, 2019, 05:11:54 PM
This is exactly what has always been my point and view which you already hit the nail on the head, I think it is high time we personally focus on BITCOIN and forget about all these ICOs that are just there milking and scamming people thereby discouraging the block chain technology acceptance.

If bitcoin was to be the only coin in the market, a lot of investors both new and old would have done better by investing in the reliable coin thereby making the coin appreciate and widely known. Very soon, many people will get into ICO with the aim of just coming in to raise money and getting out without any form of traces and you know, we have a lot of gullible investors in the market.
Even if I support bitcoin above any other coin I will not like the idea of bitcoin being the only cryptocurrency in the market, we need altcoins no only because with altcoins you can test new ideas and see if they work before being implemented in bitcoin but altcoins are also important in the case the governments find a way to shutdown bitcoin, that way we will have some alternatives instead of trying to begin from zero all over again.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 03:00:30 PM
I have taken part in many failed ICOs and few successful ones. After a series of failed ICOs owing to scam cases and insincere teams leading to heavy dump after listing and in turn blaming the bearish market, I have sometimes share in the sentiment of many projects who blame the bad market for their coin heavy dump, but two case study has shown that with a good team and the right strategy, their coin needs not dump to "hell-fire" as we are currently experiencing thereby discouraging investors.

Binance exchange have conducted two successful ICO/IEO on their launchpad, with both doing very well above the inertial offering. The first one is said to have lasted about 16mins and all sales was sold out. while the second one which I participated in only lasted just 22secs and individual  cap was $3,000. Both are currently doing very well above the ICO prices. With the success of these two launched so far. more and more people are interested in participating in such project as it has some level of trust and integrity, and not when team after conducting ICOs, will not even pay bounty hunters, but keep posting them, but when they finally pay and get listed, the price will just be a shit.

Anyone team still willing to conduct ICO should come up with a mechanism to defend their projects from gravitation free falls, so as investors don't loss hope in their project and later blame the hailing market. Hard times call for a new set of thinking for a change.

ICOs have sort of remodeled its structure. It's now done on exchanges as IEO. The exchange verifies the team to ensure they are not clones, evaluate tokenomics and eery other factor that will guarantee success.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
March 13, 2019, 02:35:52 PM
There will come to a time that only few ICOs will be the successful ones and the rest won't see any single penny in there ICO at all ,this will forced investors to go after projects with guaranteed of success ,I know ICO is not dead yet but people needs better assurance before investing ,its not easy
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 13, 2019, 02:30:34 PM
yeah agree with you
ico is not end yet, still many ICO that have chance to shine in this market condition
we just need to select the right one
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
March 13, 2019, 02:29:43 PM
A bad market is a bad bad market, and it definitely must have an effect in prices of coins, though it may not be the only reason why a lot of projects aren't succeeding, but it is one major reason, although some projects, very few actually manage to thrive under the conditions, but those are the best of the rest.
If the market were to be good, so many failed projects would probably have been selling far above their ico price, but thats at the moment a distant reality for them
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
March 13, 2019, 02:20:11 PM
Now really quality projects are seeking capital from investment funds and private investors. In addition, the number of tokens for a fixed team at a low level will also ensure its price. Part of the important part is that they only spend a small part for bounty.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
March 13, 2019, 02:16:06 PM
And that's why I feel that ICOs aren't dead yet,people rush the bitorrent project and fetch project because they are launch on binance and just imagine this ,will binance promote a scam project ? Of cos not ,investors trust binance and binance won't want to promote scam because we all know what will happen it they do
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 13, 2019, 02:00:21 PM
Binance have their own due diligence and regulations to deal with any project teams. It's easy to get funded when you get a "trust label" by binance. But imagine when you are only an ordinary man that have a dream to create something big in crypto space but don't have any friends that space, of course you need to start it with a small step and take as many helps you can get by as much as people to make your dream come true.

You can't blame some project just because their token price on market didn't show up like what you want. Blame the team because they can't deliver what they promised.
Both are to be blamed, We blame the team and the project, we blame the project in the sense that the project might be one that is not useful to the community no matter how much they hype it, what is the benefit of it to the community and the project team we blame as they ought to have use their senses better when bringing out a project that requires the attention of the world.

Because, when it comes to ICO, they are not only dealing with their country citizen, they are dealing with people from different parts of the world, some of these team don’t even believe In the project and that is why they end up paying someone to construct the whitepaper that has lots of lies in it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 12, 2019, 11:50:28 AM
If you devote enough time to research, it is quite possible to choose a decent honest ISO with a lively professional team, open to dialogue, with an understandable technical document, realistic plans and quite achievable goals.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
March 12, 2019, 04:38:59 AM
Binance have their own due diligence and regulations to deal with any project teams. It's easy to get funded when you get a "trust label" by binance. But imagine when you are only an ordinary man that have a dream to create something big in crypto space but don't have any friends that space, of course you need to start it with a small step and take as many helps you can get by as much as people to make your dream come true.

You can't blame some project just because their token price on market didn't show up like what you want. Blame the team because they can't deliver what they promised.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 05:49:13 PM
ICO is coming back to life now but the most successful ones are those being conducted on exchanges. Such as bittorent and FET these ico have given more than x5 upom listing.  I believe that if your project has good use and hype ico will be wonderful
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 11, 2019, 05:26:27 PM
There needs to be a lot of changes which should be done to the ICO sales to make them more trustworthy as not each investor these days have faith into these kind of sales. On other hand, the sales which you mentioned started by binance are really smooth with a solid team and a good roadmap which is been followed so they were been sold out in less than half hour.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 10, 2019, 05:32:02 AM
I am sure there are still many quality ico, and the team works well to keep prices from falling.
but some people say that ico has no hope and is mostly scam and deceptive.
I really like projects that operate and keep the token price from falling too deeply. But there are many projects that don't care about token prices. They let it fall 10-100 times in just 1 year, so bad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 10, 2019, 05:27:07 AM
Yeah, I am aware of the very bad situation on ICOs currently. Just few successful ICOs and most turn to failed and scam projects. This is a strong reason for investors to avoid ICOs. Many investors prefer to buy new coins/tokens on exchanges now. It indicates the decrease in trust to ICO massively. If there are no changes in ICOs, then we may lose ICO forever.   

A lot ICO scam last year and make investor less confident on ICOs. Many good project with good team had affected and not reach the target but i am believe people will more carefull when join in ICOs
This is just one of the many reasons, the main reason really is not the scam, it's the market condition which is still in  bearish mode.
We know there are plenty of scams but we have smarter investors now and they can determine which projects are scam or not and they can also be profitable if only the market is in good condition.
My brother, it is not about being smart or not that makes one invest in the right project, in fact a lot of these smart investors are the ones that fall into the hands of these people most, looking at the soft cap or hard cap they place on the ICOs which they eventually reach before going away with the money and money running into so much millions of dollars, the question is, how many people that are not financially very buoyant made this possible? It is few,  most of these smart investors with big capital are the ones them get to their soft/hard cap quick.

Hence, are we saying someone that has over 500 thousand usd to invest in a project at once is not smart enough, if he wasn’t smart in business, then he would not have had such amount of money to invest. So, the most important thing is to be careful in project one is investing in and believing that it will not be a scam, which is why it is necessary not to invest so much in projects one is not sure of.
Activity: 574
March 09, 2019, 03:28:37 PM
Yes, I also think so, the creators of the projects need to develop a competent strategy to their coin, getting to the market is not reduced in price, but it is a very difficult task in a bear market. A lot of interesting ICO because of the illiterate strategy in the bear market failed and it is very upsetting.
Pages:
Jump to: