Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 20. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
every business or investment starts with investing your capital. it's the same with ICOs and you just need to make a thorough study about the investment you're gonna enter/start.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Why not?, It's a good investment, but don't get enticed by the packaging given to such projects. Before you get involved, do you viability study on the project to know how genuine such project(s) is/are.  
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Yes I believe that investing in IOC is the best investment of money today.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
You are right, ICO is a good investment; but it depends on the situation; some ico is scam while others are worth trying. But then again, you need to do research.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
It can be the right investment and it can also be the other side round, it depends on the project You can do your  research about  the ICO. However, the majority are just crappy  moreover it depends on your capita
Activity: 177
Yes, ICOs are very good investment opportunities especially for the beginners, They present investors with a chance to make good returns out of the new coins especially if the project succeeds, Its however not easy to tell which ICO will succeed and which one will not. A good judgement of an ICO gives an investor the upper hand when it succeeds as the value of the tokens they bought cheaply will rise Therefore giving them the chance to sell higher hence making profits
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
A lot of people scream "80% of ICOs are scams" but five out of six of the ICOs I have been interested in resulted in profit for investors. 

Of course the majority of ICOs are scams but if you do due diligence and stick to a few guidelines such as proof of development and proof of utility and interest then the majority of ICOs you would end up investing in would not be scams and are also more likely to result in profit as they develop and release their coin.
Activity: 199
I think ICO is the right investment. it is only necessary to choose a good project
Activity: 406
ico investment is good, but not all ICO will succeed, but must be more careful before joining ICO, because if ICO project did not succeed, it would be a loss and also a lot of fraud. then pay attention carefully first.
Activity: 308
I think that ICO can make many investors rich, because it is a good investment. But we must carefully select the project for investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
any project and ICO can be both good and bad. It all depends on the situation. Most ICO are currently scams on the loose, so I won't advise you to invest in what you can afford to lose. The best way to save an investment is to Carefully examine the team involved and check their community. if you see a red flag about them it is better to avoid it and look for another good one.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I think that no one would be investing in ICOS if they wouldn't be profitable.. That is how it works, most people in here forget that icos are a good source for making money in a short period of time.

I dont know, i really like to invest on icos.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Even now I am sure that ICO is the best way to make money. But you need to choose the right projects, or you can get damages. I advise you to evaluate Merculet-a very promising ICO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
In my opinion, many times the risk of the ICO is even lower than the purchase of altcoin, so most of the time I will choose to invest in the ICO project instead of investing in altcoin.

You are right and the market now has a lot of coins that have already cost a lot, but now they can be bought cheaply.
Activity: 85
You're right to go with any ICO, but you've to do your research on project, team, advisors and potential in future. It is still beneficial to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 75
Doing your own research first before investing is good. I think it is good to invest in ICO
Activity: 294
In that case, the ICO is good if the project is good. In order to invest in large projects, you need to conduct a thorough research.
Activity: 126
Most of the ICO is always a success than a failure. It all depends on your choice, if we're smart in analyzing the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
The future will be for currency like this:
https://www.spotcoin.com
1. Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace
2. 1.1MW Mining Facility
3. Fiat / Cryptocurrency Exchange
4. Spotpay Retail Payments
All in one ICO!! Great!!!
Activity: 58
ICO with time going worse and worse, too many bad projects,  coins without product and by result many coins are failure.
Pages:
Jump to: