Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 26. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You can do really well in a ICO, but most ICO tank after they start on a exchange. In my opinion I would only invest in an ICO if they have a prototype/beta/testnet, a good background and a good tokenmetrics.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
It is. But there's a series of deciding factors there - your budget, choice of the ICO, selling timing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ICO are tons of them, so before you would invest, just try to do some researches, and if you find out this project is trustworthy and pespective - go ahead, why not
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hey. If you choose a good project and it is actually implemented, then this is an excellent option for investment. But unfortunately there is a high probability of losing funds. And the latest news to that proof-savedroid, a project that raised $ 50 million turned out to be a scam

And here is a confirmation of my words https://www.ccn.com/over-and-out-savedroid-ico-makes-apparent-exit-scam/
Therefore, be very careful, and only you decide where to invest your money. Nothing foretold troubles - and here is the news.
Activity: 75
Good or not to say its release to the market. In General, this is a very good opportunity for many startups that cannot raise funding under the laws.
Activity: 476
Hey. If you choose a good project and it is actually implemented, then this is an excellent option for investment. But unfortunately there is a high probability of losing funds. And the latest news to that proof-savedroid, a project that raised $ 50 million turned out to be a scam
Activity: 73
If the project is good and the follow is fine why not..ill invest on that but many ICO didnt success and others are scam. Better read first and search if it good or not before you take risk.
Activity: 28
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

I guess its like anything you invest, if you do sound research you'll minimise the risk as much as possible. Unless you know them team directly there is no way to be 100% safe, but you can reduce the risk & probability.
Activity: 350
Now there are a lot of new projects, and it's really difficult to see in them a really promising one. I prefer to invest in alts.
Activity: 322
ICO is really a good investment. But here you need to be extremely attentive. There are risks, scammers are now on the market very much. Therefore, approach this question wisely.
Activity: 294
For me, YES, шnvesting in ICO is really profitable, specially when the ICO you particpated will boom in the market after it's launch on different exchange. You can earn up to 10x by that, you can sell right away on the exchange your ICO tokens to make sure that you earned profits. Then you can use your earned profits to invest again to another ICO out there.
Activity: 546
ICO today is not a very successful tool for making a profit, because the risk of getting your profits and repelling your investments, in fact, is very seriously increasing. So today we need to be more careful in such situations, it seems to me that we need to devote more time to such things as analyzing the project data.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I don't think its a good suggestion as now we have too many ICO's fail and most of peoples losing money in these because mostly ICO's coming without good planing they need to do some more work for these before launching too high hard cap and not proper work from teams main cause of failure ICO's if some one want to invest in them then surely need to do some hard work like study about project and have knowledge of devs team can help otherwise losing money is sure
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
It's highly important to learn the project, the team, how this team was successful in organization of previous projects, to collect opinions of experts. I haven't invested in many icos. Now I am investing in Nebula AI.
And I think you should do your own research and if everything is ok than you can invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Every investment is associated with one form of risk or the other. What may be right for you may not be right for another person. I think ICO is a good investment but it involves high level of risk. A careful evaluation is required before investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
I think it is just best solution for ordinary people. but, you also need to study project before invest. it is very importnt. otherwise there is a big chance to lose.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
Yes, i thinks ICO is good investmrnt for high profit.
But be carefull those days are more ICO are scam.
Therefore before investing do a reserch about that coin.
Those days im reserching on Shivom project.
I thinks that project is so good
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

I am sure that ICO is a great opportunity to get a good profit. But crypto is a risky exercise. You need to carefully study the project before investing. Pay attention to the Egretia project. This can be very promising.
Activity: 454
Not each ICO. If you participate in ICO and you don't know what this ICO is about it's like playing the lottery. It's highly important to learn the project, the team, how this team was successful in organization of previous projects, to collect opinions of experts.

Activity: 115
You should be able to read a lot about ICO projects basically ICO is a good investment if the team that organizes it will be active and can give what they promise and you should also check ICO market sentiment and I believe that an ICO project will bring you a millionaire
Pages:
Jump to: