Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 69. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
yes I agree, investing in ICO is promising, but the obstacle is how can we know that ICO is not a scam. because many people who have had beautiful dreams but all of them become nightmares because they are wrong in investing.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
January 06, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
ICO is the best investment for now. For me i got minimum x3 from ICO.
I am already in Crypterium, AION, HDAC, Spectre all of them are going to give me x5 minimum.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 06, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
I feel like its better than short term trading. You read about ideas and information sets. You review it and invest money. That is quite fair way to accumulate money in my opinion.
If you are good in trading you do not need to invest in ICO because it's more profitable in trading as you can make consistent income.
Some are investing with ICOs because they believe they can get the cheapest price and they can hold their coins for a long period of time so they can sell for a profit.
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 06, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
because there are good ico there is also not.
it depends on the project and its purpose, you can read the whitepaper first before investing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
ICO! Initial Coin Offering is the vehicle use by start up to raise much needed fund for their projects or to upgrade better services or produce quality product! ALGORY.IO for instance is raising ether to create multifunctional tools for cryptocurrency trading! It's ICO is on going and it's ending on monday! So get your ether and buy as much as you can because this is going to blow up in profit for investors!
Activity: 182
January 06, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
ICO was decentralized without a central authority, secondly, ICOs did not have the tedious paperwork that most IPOs were bogged down, and finally, they were unregulated while IPOs were always heavily regulated. Now, there was a problem that blockchain-based companies were facing when it came to ICO.
                             In an IPO, investors got shares in return for their investment. What would a blockchain-based society provide in exchange for capital? They had to invent the equivalent blockchain on the one hand and that's when they got the idea of ​​"Tokens".
            So my opinion is ICO Is good invest for future..!!!
Activity: 434
January 06, 2018, 05:47:04 AM
Yes ico is good to invest , but you need to know first what will the ico is capable of to earn profits from it. Make research in an ico that you are interested to invest in. Do not just invest in an ico because many ico are just tom ake money for themselves and when they had enough they will eventually run all the money they get. Good ico to invest is hard to know. You better have to smart in choosing.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
January 06, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
I feel like its better than short term trading. You read about ideas and information sets. You review it and invest money. That is quite fair way to accumulate money in my opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
If you have big amount of money and if you have patient ICOs are good choice for you after good searching. You should be careful when invest ICO, in order to avoid of scammers. I suggest that  search their team clearly.
Most scam ICOs are blatantly obvious, dont invest in dumb projects without proper whitepapers, ANN threads or active development teams
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 05:43:22 AM
i think it is the best investment method in crypto rather than trading. do research, find out good coin, invest Smiley
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
If you are looking for a good ICO then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 420
January 06, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
you can win and lost in icos but if you have choose the right ico and good project boooom congrats and always bear in mind  that you just need to gamble what you can afford to lose
Activity: 66
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
I think it's a good investment if you research an ico project yourself. If you research yourself you will avoid the scam ico project. Because there msh some ico scam.
Heck most ICOs lately are scams or other forms of money grabs lmao. Dont bother with like 99% of them. They arent worth it
Activity: 20
January 05, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
According to my past experience investing of ico is the best method to earn more money.
Activity: 133
January 05, 2018, 12:59:08 PM
Is the best investment if you know how to select the right project , waves, IOTA and other altcoins were all started with ICO.
Activity: 364
January 05, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
You can make a lot or lose a lot of money in ICO. Extremely important to check is how much money they are raising; it gives you an idea if you're getting in at good price and if your investment has room to grow. For me it's one of the most important factor but obviously you have to check the team, make sure it's not a scam, the demand for the project, the hype, etc.
Activity: 98
January 05, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
for all who still didnt hear about @Viberate.
Some months ago they launched rewarding system where they give away 5000 VIB tokens daily as a reward for promoting them on socila media and adding artists, venues,..
all you have to do is register and start earning VIB'y.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participation here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

So faar I have earned 4000VIB's

Viberate (VIB)
$0,544224 USD (-16.67%)
0.00003339 BTC (-25.05%)
0.00056536 ETH (-14.62%)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 12:29:55 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

ICO is a very good investment if you choose the right project, evaluate its prospects, team, white paper, road map. But it is better to diversify your money and invest in 5-10 projects.

5-10 ICOs projects I think isn't useful for real investor. Honestly, I just invested in 2 ICO projects in last year, this is Aventus and KICKICO. I know don't put all money into a basket is good, but I can't manage my funds in a lot of projects like that and I think 1-3 projects is enough for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 03:26:50 AM
Icos are like gambling but with deep research and following your instinct as to spot a program that would do Well or not,  it's totally up to you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

ICO is a very good investment if you choose the right project, evaluate its prospects, team, white paper, road map. But it is better to diversify your money and invest in 5-10 projects.
Pages:
Jump to: