Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 89. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 02:57:03 AM
Of cours, If u know how to use your money smart. ICO It Is a long investment with high risk but if u understand market u will get a lot of money
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 01:52:00 AM
It depends on how you trust that coin, if you did your own research about it, investing in them is good but beware because as of now there so many coins that is scam millions of money invest in them then they run away
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 14, 2017, 01:46:36 AM
When you see return on investment (ROI) Like that of Stratis, Antshares, Ethereum etc do we still need to ask this question. The issue now is the valuation of these ICOs now which I believe are very high
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
November 14, 2017, 12:53:04 AM
ICO projects are good investments because cryptocurrency is the future of economy and trade and people will soon use digital currency every time they'll want something from the internet or international purchase and other online services. This way, transaction are more faster than bank transfers or using international cash remit system.
Investing in ICO will soon gives you peace of mind specially when that currency is starting to grow or the value is crawling higher in the graph.
But before else, we should check the core team of an ICO because a lot of ICOs that exist today are some of them are scams and maybe will give you fake information and you'll invest too much money on it.
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
November 14, 2017, 12:48:33 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Before investing in ICO you should know more about the goal of the project, the flpw and the potential. There are some ICOs that failed and some are success. You should choose wisely where to invest and invest what you can affprd to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 09:36:49 PM
In investing in ICO, you should really know how to examine a good project because new projects have a greater risk, but in return a greater return. No ICOs are the same. There are ones that succeed, while others fail. Its a matter of a good project and a great team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 10:05:22 AM
Now it is difficult to find a good project for investment, because the whole of the crypto currency is in the underground. But steps to legalize crypto currency are done. And the ICO market is constantly being modernized and developing. So in the future ICO will be a good way of investing money.
November 12, 2017, 04:52:02 AM
Of course everyone should do his research and just always put money in he is able to lose without losing his live. This thread should not be about advises for ICO investments, or about which ICO would be worth it. It's more general, if people think it will gradually go down with ICO projects because since 2017 ICOs are just growing out of the ground like mushrooms in an autumn forest.
Activity: 476
November 12, 2017, 04:30:59 AM
Some are good and there are bad so it depends on what you will choose between the two. It's hard to find those good ones so you must be really careful if you are planning to invest.
Activity: 240
November 11, 2017, 11:03:51 PM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Investing into ICO projects might be beneficial or termed as a good investment if you will better know or assured about the real essence of that ICO where you are into. ICO was really accessible and open to all that makes it hard to recognize whether an ICO will be a sure success or just a failure. If you have other ways of earning aside from investing into ICO's, better do it and do not just stick or depend into the ICOs can provide.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:42:35 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
I suggest you to No if you are new, because you must learn everything about ico, investment is about taking up a risk with the assurance that the money you put in is in a good hand, you must check out their web first because there are many ICOs out there that is only a scam or not even profitable,
And if you are already sure to where you're gonna invest, then go for it,  so be wise when it comes to investment.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 10, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
Good iCO can be seen from:
ICO program
marketing
Team
I can advise you to invest in https://moyanetworks.com
there you will find a team of professionals and experts in their field.
Activity: 224
Strategist
November 09, 2017, 11:30:34 PM
Yes but not all, some people used ICO to scam others which is not good for investors. You have to be picky when you are going to invest into ICO's. Ideal ICO is those coin who have a dedicated team. Also,  you have to do a research about them.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
November 09, 2017, 11:24:00 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

If you dont have enough knowledge to the ICO of the project then do not invest or else you will lose money
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 11:19:48 PM
ICOs are really good investments, you just have to do your research on the team members and the product (whitepaper).
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 07:16:48 PM
I think the ICO is an effective investment channel in the moment. In order to invest, you should carefully study the ICO project that you intend to invest. Include: idea, team DEV, technology, community, roadmap, whitepaper ... You invest when you really understand it.
Not all the ICO's are intended to make the growth of Blockchain technology more easier to use and secure. Most just want the money.

I agree it is very hard to identify now which is legitimate or not , that's also the reason why china banned ICO's , there is only a few good ICO project but most of them just want to robbed money from people , sad but it is the reality
It's not that difficult to identify the legitimate projects to be honest. You just need to pay attention to how much work has been put into the project and it'll be pretty obvious. The bad ones just throw around a lot of fancy buzzwords, but make it obvious that the creators don't really understand anything.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 06:41:13 PM
I think the ICO is an effective investment channel in the moment. In order to invest, you should carefully study the ICO project that you intend to invest. Include: idea, team DEV, technology, community, roadmap, whitepaper ... You invest when you really understand it.
Not all the ICO's are intended to make the growth of Blockchain technology more easier to use and secure. Most just want the money.

I agree it is very hard to identify now which is legitimate or not , that's also the reason why china banned ICO's , there is only a few good ICO project but most of them just want to robbed money from people , sad but it is the reality
November 09, 2017, 06:25:10 PM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
if you have some altcoins or coins then to benefit from it can be an investment with ICO because ICO looks like a good investment and many people who participate
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 05:53:55 PM
ICO can be a very good investment of money.
Beginning to study ICO is necessary with the reading of white paper, the road map and with the study of the team's experience. But it does not guarantee success.
Risk always exists.

Then it's not really a good investment. Sounds more like a gamble. Remember, most ICOs are only in the idea phase and have no product yet.
There are many projects build their product and open ICO or develop the product instead of the price of token. Exscudo, MobileGo, Opus, Aventus, Stratis, Ethereum, ... are the projects choose develop way at first.
Activity: 162
November 09, 2017, 03:35:45 PM
Research is the key here. Just like any investment knowing the business, the industry and where they are going is vital. Here are a few things i look for in an ICO

- Strong team - Both in development team and also the CEO's / marketing (no point having a great team to create something, if nobody can advertsie it and push the startup in the right direction.
- Realistic vision - not aiming too high or if they do not reach their target everyone who invested will be disappointed
- Solid whitepaper - Well thought out, shows realistic goals, a strong good vision and a plan of action
- Strong social media presence - A social media that shows they are connected with everyone
- Good customer support - Shows they care, and they have invested time and money into making sure the average investor can ask questions
- Good website - A business who is willing to throw time and effort into a good website are less likely to be a scam
- finite supply - ICO's with no cap can be dangerous and can simply just damage their own coin by releasing more for more investment.
-Market they are getting involved with - Is this a new market? or a dying one? who controls the market?

Also here is an interesting article comparing ICO's with a working product vs a vision.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/mvps-pocs-and-ideas-which-icos-should-i-better-invest-in-and-which-will-let-me-down-369bf1ffae2

Hope this helps and happy investing!
Pages:
Jump to: