Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 50. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
Its definitely one of the best methods to invest because usually, the price doesn't go under the ICO price when the campaign ends. but we must learn much about the ICOs to be choosen for investing because there are risk losing money in ICOs and the ICOs can be scam coins in the future, so becareful when will invest in ICOs make sure we have know the information and understand about the ICOs before making invest in them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
I think yes but here I don't mean that if we will invest in ICO then we will make bulk amount of profit always but in actual there is a type of hard work we needed before the investment that is investigation whether the project of the ICO is legimate or not.
Many times I seen in history that few ICOs enter in market of cryptourrency and scam people , so here we need to analyse about the ICO and make sure whether the ICO is legimate or not .
Most of mine friends are Making better earnings , usually they invest in better ICOs and they get return of 4-10 times profit of the investment .
So Ofcourse we Should go for the inves in ICOs for better profit .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 25, 2018, 12:19:37 AM
I still think ICO is the best way to invest, because you can with a relatively low price to buy tokens, if you liked the tokens, and choose to hold for a long time, so you may get very generous returns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 11:47:27 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

Absolutely YES. I think ICO is one of the best way to investation and take more advantages in that. As we know together, in 2017 the development of ICO so fast and increase. But like a general investation, we must carefull to choice the project that we want to invest because nowadays there are so much fake and scam in the project. Just learn before you want make some investment, and also you can make groups with your friends to sharing about how to choose good ICO.
Activity: 63
February 24, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
World Wi-Fi - very promising ICO !! In March 2018 there will be a beta release platform, and in May 2018 there will be an official public release.
Activity: 7
February 24, 2018, 08:20:41 PM
MTC je prvi samoodrživi kripto-valuti koji djeluje na Artificial Intelligence.
  Ovaj novac više nije vrijedan vrijednost .. stvarno je decentraliziran.
pridružite se sada https://marineco.in/ico registrirati i oduzeti 450000MTC za freee.
kliknite na https://marineco.in za više detalja (prvo DEV-manje)
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
There are too many ICO now. It's very difficult to find a worthy project. I think huge blockchains, decentralized/hybrid exchanges, gigital marketplaces are the most perspective projects in 2018
In my opinion, if some people want to change the world are using cryptocurrency to do that, their plan can be like this:

1. 2017 is the year of cryptocurrency to make the people attention in this field by the value.
2. 2018 can be a quiet year without any mega bullish trend.
3. The end of 2018 until 2020 can be the year for blockchain technology, beside that, crypto also have some benefits because Bitcoin is the 1st owner this technology.

All things are my prediction.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
February 21, 2018, 06:14:11 PM
I think the best way is to diversify your investments.
E.g. 30% - ICO's, 30% - BTC, 30% - top altcoins, 10% - Some shitcoins with low marketcap.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 21, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
I think ICO is the best way to invest because the price of the coin don't really fall below the price it was at ICO.
If the coin is very good, you can make a whole lot of money as returns.
Please do you research well because there are a lot of ICO scams out there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
That is very good way but I don't think ICO is the best way to invest. It really depends on the project. For some project you may invest after ICO which can be actually better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:35:28 PM
Investments in ICO are associated with a large number of risks, since this area is not regulated. There are both trade risks (a decrease in the price of tokens or a drop in the value of the cryptocurrency, the bankruptcy of the company, etc.) and non – trading-in particular, ordinary fraud.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
I believe that ICO is one of the ways of investing because there are still many ICO scammers. If you successfully invest, you can get a big plus. I very carefully approach the choice of ICO, and I always study the project, the team, information, forums, news about the project, to be more confident in my decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
February 21, 2018, 05:09:10 PM
There are too many ICO now. It's very difficult to find a worthy project. I think huge blockchains, decentralized/hybrid exchanges, gigital marketplaces are the most perspective projects in 2018
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
In the sphere of ICO now comes legislative regulations, the requirements to the organizers are tougher. I think it will be a good motivation for the management of the projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 21, 2018, 04:15:08 PM
The  GIFcoin https://www.gifcoin.io/ project already has a working site. Now there is an ICO, there is a bounty program. Charges go without delays and excuses, even forgive minor shortcomings!
The team works in good faith! I think the project will be successful! https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
investing in ICO is the best way if we want to make a profit in terms of investment. Therefore investing in DIWtoken for example is very good and that is the best way.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 02:09:21 PM
ICO-s is most profitable way to invest, but you need to do lot of research and choose projects to invest very carefully, but still there is high chance that project will be scam, to me that is acceptable cause high gain means high risk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
February 21, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
not really best, but it's a quick way to gain profit if you choose the ICO rightly, so invest that you can afford to lose
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
When you are looking for the best ICO to invest in, there are many factors that you need to consider. However, before we even start to mention them. it’s important to realize that the ICOs new world can be a dream as well as it can be a nightmare. The fact that there is a complete lack of regulation is launching some dark shadows in the industry. The truth is that there are numerous successful ICOs lie SingularDTV, Firstblood, Blockpay, Antshares, and ICONOMI. However, there are many others who failed considerably because they have either presented too optimistic ideas or they were pure scams.
The fact that ICOs is one of the best ways for companies to fund great blockchain projects is unquestionable. However, as time goes by and more investors are burned on the way, the euphoria around ICOs may start to see some decrease.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
February 21, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
Yes the new and trending investment today is with ICO. Investing in ICO will gives you more income in future that you can used to start an another and better life that you are dreaming for.
Pages:
Jump to: