Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 75. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 104
December 30, 2017, 07:23:28 PM
ICO is the worst way to invest  Embarrassed
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 06:59:14 PM
ICO and crypto are the future that have come. Just give it a time and traditional ways of investing will disappear one by one..
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 05:12:52 PM
Federalism, a good Concept for a loose Confederation of Currencies to get a grasp of
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/federalism-2668481
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 30, 2017, 04:52:22 PM
It seems to me not, I'd rather invest in a project that already works and went to the stock exchange , than to believe people on the  and wait for them to fulfill all their promises
December 30, 2017, 04:40:06 PM
Will the real Satoshi Nakamoto, please stand up?
December 30, 2017, 04:26:27 PM
And btw, anyone can make a Coin. Here is a guide with all the errors, for Windows and Linux.

For the Windows one you do have to install the software into the command line. I ended up using Linux, but it can be done on Windows with these instructions too.
https://bytecointalk.org/showthread.php?tid=1218

Read through the whole thing to figure out which way you want to do it, but it explains how to set up Swap Space, and different problems with VMs and OSs and everything.

I am changing things, so that Coins are not these things that are hard to make and have names that aren't related to an Existing Community.

In the Future, the very near Future. Coins will be made for a Reason, and for people who already want to use it, and not for the purpose of having a Coin because you know how to use Linux, but because you have a Community that needs a Coin.

Some people may argue that this is not "Decentralized" but if that is logical, then I would argue that Bitcoin has become Centralized around a small group of MIT grads and nerds.
December 30, 2017, 03:25:08 PM
Creating your own Cryptocurrency
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/creating-your-own-cryptocurrency-an-actual-guide-not-an-easter-egg-hunt-2622444

Token, create your own Token (Not a real coin, but can gain value) with an Ethereum Contract here
https://www.ethereum.org/token

Asset, create your own Asset (Not a real coin, but can gain value  and can be traded on OpenLedger) with a Bitshares Contract here https://bitshares.openledger.info/account/ YOURUSERNAME /assets/
(You have to add your OpenLedger Username to the Link for it to work)
December 30, 2017, 03:17:54 PM
Also include links like this, so they understand a little better. They know about Bitcoin, but not Altcoins.
https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/info/101-to-1000
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 30, 2017, 03:16:38 PM
Of course icos are the best way! But you have to find a good one. From the Electroneum ICO i got back 10times what i invest. From the ICON Ico i got more than 30times what i invest. So ICO's are the safest way.

It still depends on the ICO you are investing. Some of the ICO's right now don't have value at the end of their offering. Better be wise in choosing ICO projects to join.
I do not think this is the right time to invest in icos, since China banned icos the market of icos has been very slow, and when you take into account the regulations they need to go through then it is not a surprise to know why the investment in icos has plummeted in the last months.
December 30, 2017, 03:07:13 PM
Send info about your ICO to these emails

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Activity: 504
December 30, 2017, 01:13:55 PM
I think it's necessary to read the white paper, only after that it is really worth considering your opinion about the project, I would not advise listening to the opinion of people who write comments, because they too can be fake. It's at such a time that we live with you.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 30, 2017, 10:42:41 AM
ICOS are one way to invest and always remember the old adage, do not invest more than you can afford to lose, because investing in ICOS, aka startup companies, most without any track record, is a high risk business so you really need to dot your I's and cross your T's when you are doing your due diligence for each project you are interested and most likely to invest in. You can look at other investments also, like trading, mining, cloud mining etc, if CRYPTOS are what you arelooking at.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 30, 2017, 10:24:31 AM
investors might wants to work with beginning initiation as appealing offers with the notice of details with the investment plan with the whitepaper as released following the event of ico terms to prepare as further to displace of decision as assessing use with the investment unit to put with the beginning involvesment with the entrance on field as the business with the crypto currency.

LHCrypto coins developer has with the offers as coin set with the initial of $0.10 and grows as currently with the price of $0.155

details with the investment projects might be available at http://lh-crypto.io

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 09:13:35 AM
even some of those investors found amazon
Activity: 112
December 29, 2017, 07:07:27 PM
I think that investing in ICO must be an alternative to your crypto investment. The money I invest in crypto goes like this: 50% for coins that I consider are worth holding and 50% in an ICO (one a month) that I consider it is worth investing.
This way you will increase the portfolio of coins and for sure the profits. Also from the coins, I get from ICO`s i sell like 20% for reinvesting in other promising ICO`s. I think that you should make a plan of reinvesting otherwise you will only have to bring more and more money from your own pocket in order to fast increase the value of the crypto portfolio. Set for yourself a set of limits and stick to them
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk community manager
December 29, 2017, 05:31:14 PM
ofc it is, but depend on the loaylty of law in the country to that, hah
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 05:28:05 PM
Are you in the United States? If you are, then you are probably unable to participate in many ICOs. As a result, you need to be on the exchange first and wait for the dumps from bounty hunters before you make real coin.
Activity: 126
December 29, 2017, 04:37:47 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

It's the best way to get amazing profits. But it's risky too if you don't do your research. But indeed, if you participate in some good ICO, at some point you will notice you gained really nice profits. (as I did)
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 29, 2017, 04:23:45 PM
Of course icos are the best way! But you have to find a good one. From the Electroneum ICO i got back 10times what i invest. From the ICON Ico i got more than 30times what i invest. So ICO's are the safest way.
It is very clear to me that icos are not the best way to invest, yes there are some icos that can gave huge profits but you are not seeing most of the alts that do not give you any profits at all and only give you losses, many people talk about the success stories but very few talk about their failures.
Pages:
Jump to: