Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 84. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 09:41:18 AM
I think you have to be careful on what ICO coins you are purchasing. There's has been quite a number of scams ICOs this year. So gather your information about whatever you are interested in before you buy them. Cheers
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 09:33:58 AM
I also think ico is the best option,  but not all ico's cause I see their have some fake or scam ico so you should careful.

now we have to be more selective in choosing ico, lots of scammed and fake ico, and we should be able to tell the difference. I'm also convinced that ICO is also one of the best investment options right now

Again, any ICO should be clearly justified in the project the need for a blockchain platform. If this is not in the project, the prospects for this ICO no.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:10:49 AM
Its really hard to predict the value of tokens after ICO nowadays since everyone is aiming to get as many investments as possible and sometimes they are using methods which deceive investors.
Activity: 294
December 23, 2017, 06:05:09 AM
An ICO can be very profitable if you invest in a good project with real-life usage possibility, but you need to do a lot of research on the team, website domain etc. Also there is a chance that the ICO is a scam so you cannot say for sure, it is only a good investment if you choose wisely.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
December 23, 2017, 06:02:00 AM
no, i don't think so because recently we have seen many scams in the name of ico's so I don't think it is a good idea better to take on the exchange.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 23, 2017, 05:57:10 AM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
I think not all ico are good so you need to research, read the white papaer to avoid scam.
not all ico are good to invest, some ico are just showing you a good roadmap or their plan for their project. so you must be aware of that. you also have to check their reputation if its good, then dont think twice.
That's why you have to be careful when investing in ICO, there are scams also so stay away if you see a hint that they might go scam.
You should hold your tokens if you invest in ICO because for sure the price will continue to rise and it will give holders great benefits in the long run.
Activity: 228
December 23, 2017, 02:14:48 AM
In This online area there are too many way to invest but all investment is not good but now a days ICO Program is very good for investment if anyone invest with ICO he can must make a some profit with ICO program but all ICO program is not good so analysis ICO market then Invest with it. Other wise you can lose your whole money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
December 23, 2017, 01:40:12 AM
I think not all ico are good so you need to research, read the white papaer to avoid scam.
not all ico are good to invest, some ico are just showing you a good roadmap or their plan for their project. so you must be aware of that. you also have to check their reputation if its good, then dont think twice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 12:33:46 AM
the market is hot now, investing in ico is profitable than speculation on average, however, it depands on ourselves and the market, some people can make great profits from the dump and pump, which is better than ico
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 23, 2017, 12:24:21 AM
I think ICO is a very good way to invest. But many ICO projects are undervalued after entering the market. Therefore, there is a risk of being left in a long investment  Tongue
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2017, 11:13:13 PM
This depends on each person and their investment trends. I would love to invest in ICO but to me it is not the best investment, I usually choose to invest in bitcoin and altcoin more potential. I only spent about 30% of my capital to invest in the ICO, since ICO investments made my capital hold up for a long time since the ICO opened up, until the coin went to the commercial site.
Activity: 257
December 22, 2017, 11:06:40 PM
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 22, 2017, 10:49:23 PM
hum, actually, Investing in ICOs can help you get big profit if you choose a right project. But in my observe, investing in ICO is a dangerous work.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 22, 2017, 10:46:42 PM
Yes. Ithink ico is best way to good investment because Bitcoin was 0.5$ value in 2010 but now its go to 15$k + Value in this year. We can get good coins from similar values ​​at a very low price at this ICO. So I see the ICO as a more profitable way.
Activity: 198
December 22, 2017, 10:23:47 PM
I agree on investing in ICO but it is so risky cause it might fall down.
Activity: 294
December 22, 2017, 09:22:45 PM
INS ecosystem
ICO for realizing the service of making a direct transaction using "INS token" for the purpose of making "producer = consumer" relationship without intermediary intermediary,
Actual demand + no competition
Sponsors like Unilever, etc., I think it seems quite promising.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 08:20:37 PM
I can see the ICO projects are becoming hoter recently, such as dew, gifto and bread, I think more investors will join in this market again, so I think it is still promising.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
December 22, 2017, 08:14:32 PM
really, ico is a good investment, especially if the ICO that we participate in success and the price after the ICO is finished increases, then the profit we get will be very big.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
December 22, 2017, 08:08:00 PM
ICO actually does not always guarantee good or bad for us to invest.
But if we can analyze well on the ongoing ICO, or want a long-term investment, there is nothing wrong if we start investing in one of the existing ICO, at least we have taken the step ahead of other investors if ICO is very promising good profit.
Activity: 114
December 22, 2017, 07:51:33 PM
ICO is the best way for you to benefit greatly from various ICO projects but you can also lose profits if you do not choose a good ICO project. Before investing in ICO, you should do a test to calculate the project you are going to invest. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: