Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 52. (Read 173416 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In the first post on this thread it says "Private/presale is live".

So is it private sale,or actually presale?
It is both, we have a running private sale behind the scenes through our private circles and connections.
And we have presale that is running now with a smart contract
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Can't a presale be private as well? 

Well,projects usually separate those two,and often during private sale bonuses are not disclosed publicly,and minimum amount needed to join is higher than it is in later stages.Some projects have only private sale.

But its all about how you want to call something,nothing set in stone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Can't a presale be private as well? 
Activity: 219

Activity: 230
I think this project is under healthcare. One of the biggest industries in the world of business. VoxelX is a very helpful tool for the development of our medical professionals.
This is very nicely said

I definitely agree with this. It is very important to invest in medicine and all possibilities it can get to develop and grow. It is for everyone's wellbeing.

Medicine is big business. Sure, you help others but you can also make a bunch of money, especially in the western world. There's nothing wrong with that. When there's big money involved you get more scientific research and when there's competition you get a better product faster.

Exactly, a large number of players in a business creates great competition, a lot of money in the game is thus focused on faster development and product quality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I think this project is under healthcare. One of the biggest industries in the world of business. VoxelX is a very helpful tool for the development of our medical professionals.
This is very nicely said

I definitely agree with this. It is very important to invest in medicine and all possibilities it can get to develop and grow. It is for everyone's wellbeing.

Medicine is big business. Sure, you help others but you can also make a bunch of money, especially in the western world. There's nothing wrong with that. When there's big money involved you get more scientific research and when there's competition you get a better product faster.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
This is very nicely said

copper member
This is very nicely said
copper member

Such a project should certainly be recognized by the medical sciences and co-financed by a number of associations or directly from the resources intended for health care.
This is what we are now working on so hard, to attract investors from health care field
Activity: 264

Such a project should certainly be recognized by the medical sciences and co-financed by a number of associations or directly from the resources intended for health care.
copper member
New task alert at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2FgpcLo

Thanks for sharing this you are really a great team
copper member
Did not got the idea. Could you explain in simple words?
With VoxelX we are linking the special images created in hospitals directly with all recent update medical knowledge resources in the web. And the whole content of the platform is built by the community which is going to be monitized by the help of the blockchain

This is a simple explanation
But in deep there are more than 100 of features in this tool to assist and accelerate learning
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
New task alert at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2FgpcLo

Did not got the idea. Could you explain in simple words?
copper member
Activity: 168
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
copper member
Team member said that they move on with the project even if soft cap is not reached,and thats the most important thing.You will face difficiulties sooner or later,and its good to know that team is dedicated to move on no matter what.

They will just have to rearrange their priorities and maybe point the funds that were raised so far to the most important parts. Not all is lost if they don't reach it.

This tells us how serious this team is and well prepared for any future difficulties that may occur in project development.
Thanks for your feedback
Market looking good at the moment,im sure that will help VoxelX to reach thier goals!Keep up with good work!

Yes, the market seems to be recovering slowly, it is the right time to invest  Wink

Yes,VoxelX team chose good time to start with ICO,as bull run is infront of us,so it should be relatively easy to raise funds

I believe they would be able to raise funds even if the prices were low like they were a month ago.

I think not. In the bear market, the fees are mostly not very good. In a positive market, everyone is more active. I think that now is a good time for ICO.

Now its a great time,and i think May will be even better.Good times ahead,for both crypto and VoxelX!

I just wish we wouldn't have so much osculation in the market, it's hurting bussiness.

Now is certainly a good time with regard to the wake of the market, but considering the great potential of the project it would have been realized at any time.

True. Since it is something that doesn't really depend on variations but market changes can impact each project even if just in the slightest.

I agree, the market has its own legitimacy that affects all the participants.
Team member said that they move on with the project even if soft cap is not reached,and thats the most important thing.You will face difficiulties sooner or later,and its good to know that team is dedicated to move on no matter what.

They will just have to rearrange their priorities and maybe point the funds that were raised so far to the most important parts. Not all is lost if they don't reach it.

This tells us how serious this team is and well prepared for any future difficulties that may occur in project development.
Pages:
Jump to: