Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 50. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join private sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you plan partnerships with universities and hospitals?
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Seems project is good enough
how much total funds is raised in private sale right now ??
Activity: 210
All medical projects to date are not successful. I can not understand why this project has a blockade platform?

Well,how many of them were in developemnt for so many years,and had working platform before sale even started?I think thats one of the main things that separates this project from others.

Yes i agree,i hope more ICOs follow this example,and actually have some product before asking money
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
All medical projects to date are not successful. I can not understand why this project has a blockade platform?

But why were they not successful? I doubt it was because there is no interest in medical innovation. We need to go deeper to figure out what went down there. I believe the medical market is booming and if you have a strong project and can produce some material to back it up, then there are no worries.
What kind of boom do you have in mind? If this is the integration of the block chain into the medical services industry, then perhaps this is so. I think that the success of the project depends on how well the team will really be able to implement the block chain into the ecosystem.

You are right, however, the boom that is being talked about is, I believe more in the line that the general medical business is booming.
In the first post on this thread it says "Private/presale is live".

So is it private sale,or actually presale?
It is both, we have a running private sale behind the scenes through our private circles and connections.
And we have presale that is running now with a smart contract

Do you expect to gain more from private sale? are those investors maybe more in the medical field?
Yes we are expecting more from this category. They are mainly from medical field but there are others outside this circle

It is a good choice to have both sales run in parallel - this way you can correct if you need to stop or prolong the public sale.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

But why were they not successful? I doubt it was because there is no interest in medical innovation. We need to go deeper to figure out what went down there. I believe the medical market is booming and if you have a strong project and can produce some material to back it up, then there are no worries.
What kind of boom do you have in mind? If this is the integration of the block chain into the medical services industry, then perhaps this is so. I think that the success of the project depends on how well the team will really be able to implement the block chain into the ecosystem.

One of the main reason from mine point of view is that a lot of professionals in the medical field are not aware of the cryptocurrency. They just heard about it in the news but they don't have an idea how does it work or how to handle it. But in the other hand the potential that Blockchain has to serve the medical field is huge. We have a big project that we are wroking on since years and the blockchain become part of it and it will part of it in all cases

I consider that people are still not yet aware of the power of crypto based project regardless of its purpose but I hope this will soon change

That is very true and often professionals stick their nose into their niche, and don't really branch out. But once they learn about all these possibilities crypto has to offer - I'm sure it will change.
Activity: 252
One of the main reason from mine point of view is that a lot of professionals in the medical field are not aware of the cryptocurrency. They just heard about it in the news but they don't have an idea how does it work or how to handle it. But in the other hand the potential that Blockchain has to serve the medical field is huge. We have a big project that we are wroking on since years and the blockchain become part of it and it will part of it in all cases

I consider that people are still not yet aware of the power of crypto based project regardless of its purpose but I hope this will soon change

It is both, we have a running private sale behind the scenes through our private circles and connections.

Do you expect to gain more from private sale? are those investors maybe more in the medical field?
Yes we are expecting more from this category. They are mainly from medical field but there are others outside this circle

I do not even see why the biggest investors should be from the medical profession .... it is important for investors to recognize a quality project like this, regardless of whether they are part of the some profession or not.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 238

Thank you for sharing this. I would expect a lot of people would be interested to invest as medicine is a fast growing business.
copper member

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Well,how many of them were in developemnt for so many years,and had working platform before sale even started?I think thats one of the main things that separates this project from others.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
All medical projects to date are not successful. I can not understand why this project has a blockade platform? I very much hope that everything will turn out well for you and you can still put your project in order.
Activity: 70

That would be great,as those kind of investors have money Smiley
Activity: 224

copper member
VoxelX brings about the world of medicine, especially in the field of X-ray, which is now a rapidly evolving technology

I know little about medicine, but I know everyone needs it, so this project could be a benefit to the community and to your wallet Smiley

what if investor don't know medical? is that good or bad?
[/quote

I do not see why it would be bad. It is important to believe in the project considering its potency of social purpose

I don't see why someone would have to be medical to invest in a project if you can recognize its potential.
That's totally right we sometimes  invest in  many crypto currency projects that we are not specialized in but we believe in outcome and the team of these projects
Activity: 280
VoxelX brings about the world of medicine, especially in the field of X-ray, which is now a rapidly evolving technology

I know little about medicine, but I know everyone needs it, so this project could be a benefit to the community and to your wallet Smiley

what if investor don't know medical? is that good or bad?
[/quote

I do not see why it would be bad. It is important to believe in the project considering its potency of social purpose

I don't see why someone would have to be medical to invest in a project if you can recognize its potential.
Pages:
Jump to: