Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 69. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If you are already in beta,  why the tokens ?
May be you can send coins directly for the investors/buyers ?   Shocked

What do you mean exactly? Why not tokens?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
this is a repeated question we have answered it before

This project is huge, but the whole product is dependable on the community. The community of voxelx is responsible for powering up the platform and building the content that's why we created the GRAY tokens to monetize the online content and create incentives to encourage radiologists both as publishers and validators in building and expanding the community of the platform.

This question has been added in our FAQ here
https://voxelx.io/voxelx-token-private-sale-faq/
Activity: 26
copper member
These are current pics from the beta platform showing some info about drawing linking tools and early integration of the blockchain

Activity: 264
Not all companies offer a beta product before the start of the pre-sale of coins. This is a good sign for the project. I think participation will be profitable.

Only serious and high-quality projects can allow open BETA testings. Congrats!
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Not all companies offer a beta product before the start of the pre-sale of coins. This is a good sign for the project. I think participation will be profitable.

Yes,not many ICOs can offer that.So you acn actually test is before you decide to invest your hard earned money,and then you can trully  make informed decision.
copper member
Thanks for the support we appreciate it
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
copper member
VoxelX have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2HyLvie

thanks for sharing
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
VoxelX have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2HyLvie

copper member
I think that this is a good concept of this project to create a medical platform
and I see your team is seems professional enough for the experience in the medical learning. Good luck your project.

It is a very nice cause that could possibly help thousands learn more and, in turn, thousands heal better.
Exactly it is all about to increase the efficacy of learning which in return will improve the institutions that accommodate these learners
Activity: 266
I think that this is a good concept of this project to create a medical platform
and I see your team is seems professional enough for the experience in the medical learning. Good luck your project.

It is a very nice cause that could possibly help thousands learn more and, in turn, thousands heal better.
Activity: 266

Exactly,just the fact they first developed an app,and then asked for funds tells you a lot about the team,and about seriousness,as they first invested their own time and money,before asking from others.
In our plan we are not going to profit form the ICO. The integration of the blockchain in our platform is is meant to move us to the stage of real profitability after we are worldwide recognized

I like to hear that,that you are thinking more about long term benefit than short term profit!

I believe that once the platform develops and the project becomes a world-famous profitability will no longer be questionable.
Activity: 70
copper member

Exactly,just the fact they first developed an app,and then asked for funds tells you a lot about the team,and about seriousness,as they first invested their own time and money,before asking from others.
In our plan we are not going to profit form the ICO. The integration of the blockchain in our platform is is meant to move us to the stage of real profitability after we are worldwide recognized

I like to hear that,that you are thinking more about long term benefit than short term profit!
This Graph illustrate simply our biggest stages of VoxelX maturation
Activity: 252

copper member
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: