Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 64. (Read 173416 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What will be circulating token supply after ICO is over,and what will be the price per 1 token during ICO,will it be pegged to ETH maybe,since erc20 token?

So what you are saying that if it's pegged to ETH that it will fluctuate as ETH fluctuates?

Exactly,atleast during ICO phase.Some projects even change the ratio eventually,if price of ETH changes drastically,but in most cases they stick to original ratio.I guess all of us that are into crypto have to accept volatility,and risks of that.
Our price ratio will stay the same in the whole sale duration with
1 eth = 200,000 Gray at pre sale
1 eth = 160,000 Gray at public sale

is that good option? what if ETH drastically go up... is that mean GRAY will worth after ICO?
the eth prices looks stable for now and show  no huge fluctuation. But we will find for sure a solution in case of drastic changes.
copper member
We'v got 4.1 rating from ICO Bench!!!

This is an important indicator of project quality, just continue! Congratulations Smiley

what is this mean? base on what?
it is based on a rating  Methodology from ICO bench read this here
https://icobench.com/ratings

so there is some requirements and if you fill it, you get better rank? is there some peoples which analyse ICO?
They make their own analysis as in the link above
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I see the project is from Turkey? where is gone be central location of VoxelX team?
It is the same as the project!!

I didn't know that Turkay is interested in coin population and evaluation. Nice to hear it.
Activity: 294
We'v got 4.1 rating from ICO Bench!!!

This is an important indicator of project quality, just continue! Congratulations Smiley

what is this mean? base on what?
it is based on a rating  Methodology from ICO bench read this here
https://icobench.com/ratings

so there is some requirements and if you fill it, you get better rank? is there some peoples which analyse ICO?
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Is there a cap on the amount one person can invest during sale?
The maximum purchase amount is 1000 ETH.
The minimum purchase amount is 0.25 ETH.

Thatsa  godo idea to set max amount one can invest,so more people can join the sale!

It seems to me that a lot of people are asking what's the minimum amount they can invest and that's a shame as this is a solid project.

But they have the right to ask

That's right, but I think what he is implying is that they only want to invest a small amount in a bunch of projects to get a quick buck out of it than more in a single project that may or may not succeed.

I agree, this is a quality project with lots of potential, sadly that some are looking only for quick earnings here.

look.. no one live without money, so it is natural
copper member
What will be circulating token supply after ICO is over,and what will be the price per 1 token during ICO,will it be pegged to ETH maybe,since erc20 token?

So what you are saying that if it's pegged to ETH that it will fluctuate as ETH fluctuates?

Exactly,atleast during ICO phase.Some projects even change the ratio eventually,if price of ETH changes drastically,but in most cases they stick to original ratio.I guess all of us that are into crypto have to accept volatility,and risks of that.
Our price ratio will stay the same in the whole sale duration with
1 eth = 2,500,000 Gray at pre sale
1 eth = 2,000,000 Gray at public sale
copper member

Our prices are stable during the whole sale
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

copper member
I don't know if this has been already answered on this thread, but will you be eventually going into other branches of medicine?
Our platform will serve generally all branches of medicine but it is specialized in certain diagnostic field like radiology
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I don't know if this has been already answered on this thread, but will you be eventually going into other branches of medicine?
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
VoxelX project is needed by radiologists for the development of x-rays so that the results of the picture more clear and visible course promotion team should be more active in attracting investors

Is it possible that it does not fluctuate? I don't think the market works that way, especially if you have a couple of big ones that occupy most of the market.
Do you have competitors? What are the advantages of your project from competitors?

Seems like a really specific and innovative project so I would not be shocked if they in fact had no competition.

I think that there are no many health/medicine related projects overall,that are based on the blockchain technology.And that makes VoxelX even more significant and important!

It will pave the way for others,after it proves as success!

Yes,thats why its good to see that those that exist,like VoxelX,are so well thought.It will be easier for other medical projects in the future,so basically VoxelX is pioneer Smiley

Exactly, i hope that in the future this platform (with the necessary modifications) will be able to used in other medical projects.
Activity: 196

copper member
VoxelX have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2IXrD7K

Thanks for sharing this
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
VoxelX have a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2IXrD7K

Activity: 70
Do you have competitors? What are the advantages of your project from competitors?

Seems like a really specific and innovative project so I would not be shocked if they in fact had no competition.

I think that there are no many health/medicine related projects overall,that are based on the blockchain technology.And that makes VoxelX even more significant and important!

Yes,thats why its good to see that those that exist,like VoxelX,are so well thought.It will be easier for other medical projects in the future,so basically VoxelX is pioneer Smiley
Activity: 90
How exactly you plan to generate income?You need some revenue stream afterall,to keep the platform running.

As far as i know i don't think there is a similar platform. 8 consider that VoxelX is a very important project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: