Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 85. (Read 173416 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Seems like a very inteersting project,but i cant find any info about ICO ,when exactly ICO starts and  ends?I can only find info about pre ICO.
All regarding ICO will be determined in the First week of Presale
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Seems like a very inteersting project,but i cant find any info about ICO ,when exactly ICO starts and  ends?I can only find info about pre ICO.
copper member
How are you going to attract investments?

We already issued the Beta version of the product. And this alone will give us a lot of credibility and will attract investors. We are working on this huge project since long time and we want to build the community of the platform.
copper member
Seems like very ambitious project,whats the previous experience of the team,where can we check that?

Regarding the team experience check it out please under the section to team members above.
VoxelX’s team is one of the few that is working since 2013 in implementing DICOM-images in medical e-learning specially in radiology field.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How are you going to attract investments?
Is it any ways to solve this problem?
Activity: 65
Seems like very ambitious project,whats the previous experience of the team,where can we check that?
copper member
The bounty program will be available soon, the link above will updated.

STAY TUNED
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
there are a lot of project that also in the medical field with different concept and idea using blockchain technology in their platform, now it comes to who's service is more deserving and more beneficial to people,
VoxelX is already has a better product according to what is written in description which in my opinion dose not really indicate much but its a good enough reason to attract attention of investors, i mean, it shows that VoxelX is already half way through development and team are dedicated.
am guessing whatever money raised will be for further development of this project since there is already a beta version.
i think people in this field would find this project interesting and useful in the aspect of multidisciplinary learning. Best of luck.
copper member
what are the prospectives of development

Please take a look at our white paper here
https://voxelx.io/white-paper/
copper member
If you are already in beta,  why the tokens ?
May be you can send coins directly for the investors/buyers ?

Very good question
This project is huge, but the whole product is dependable on the community. The community of voxelx is responsible for powering up the platform and building the content that's why we created the GRAY tokens to monetize the online content and create incentives to encourage radiologists both as publishers and validators in building and expanding the community of the platform.

This question has been added in our FAQ here
https://voxelx.io/voxelx-token-private-sale-faq/
copper member
you said about beta product, is it already tested in some hospitals, clinics and is it so demanded?
the idea is interesting, so want to get, what are the prospectives of development

Thank you for your interest
our beta product is built on the DICOM-Standards and that's why it is compatible with most types of DICOM images that are produced in all hospitals and clinics. And for this it has been tested many times.
But until now our product has no direct integration or connections with hospitals and clinics.
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
If you are already in beta,  why the tokens ?
May be you can send coins directly for the investors/buyers ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
you said about beta product, is it already tested in some hospitals, clinics and is it so demanded?
the idea is interesting, so want to get, what are the prospectives of development
copper member
copper member

i am interested in investment in some real thing

can u please explain
What Dicom really mean

do you have business plan

DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is standard for storing and transmitting medical images enabling the integration of medical imaging devices such as scanners, servers, workstations, printers, network hardware, and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) from multiple manufacturers. It has been widely adopted by hospitals, and is making inroads into smaller applications like dentists' and doctors' offices.
Activity: 3

i am interested in investment in some real thing

can u please explain
What Dicom really mean

do you have business plan

copper member

ICO is LIVE!!!
GRAY Rate in Pre-Sale (Limited)
1 ETH = 2,000,000 GRAY
1 GRAY = 0.0002 $
GRAY Total Supply
Pre-Sale will end at 10th of June

Web | Platform (BETA) | Bounty | Roadmap | Whitepaper | Twitter | Telegram | Facebook

Learn More About VoxelX

WHITE PAPER

Whitepaper Translations

Web | Platform (BETA) | Bounty | Roadmap | Whitepaper | Twitter | Telegram | Facebook

Pages:
Jump to: