Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] (MDX) Modex - Smart Contract Marketplace - page 36. (Read 36754 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok so just to clarify total tokens issued are: 266399992.8

Split:
5.96%Team
33.37% Pre ICO
19.96% Reserve
3.67% Private investors
37.04% ICO

Was quite confusing the way that you presented it... 

Also you have the wrong amount in your whitepaper. Please correct when you have a chance.
Activity: 316
We were talking about jurisdictional issues as it relates to the potential of this industry - Graham Thomas, Modex's CSO at #BSF2017

The pre-sale date is still not set.  We can't say if you will see it in October or not.  As soon as the date is available we will post it here for you.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can I get clarification on the official dates of ICO.
I have seen Oct8? Is that correct?

I have also seen mention that the ico process will conclude in mid-November.
I appreciate any info, thanks

The sale dates have been moved back. More information will be announced soon.

https://blog.modex.tech/modex-ico-boosts-development-of-the-smart-contract-marketplace-alpha-version-and-moves-token-sale-d5a72b270286

That's interesting. Can we still expect the pre-sale to begin sometime in October?

Sometimes pushing things back is good, but don't wait to long. Competition won't wait, and you don't want to loose that power of hype.

Awaiting for pre-sale dates...

The sale dates have been moved back. More information will be announced soon.

https://blog.modex.tech/modex-ico-boosts-development-of-the-smart-contract-marketplace-alpha-version-and-moves-token-sale-d5a72b270286
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Thank you CryptoStreet!
"Modex is in the process of building a platform to connect smart contracts and applications that together, will create an ecosystem to empower the following blockchain advancements."
___
https://cryptostreet.co/8-exciting-initial-coin-offering-d10e-kiev/
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about the Modex ICO!

https://tech.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=593799673189b0eb3293b8d87&id=46a9ed3852
Join Modex on telegram! Go to the website and click the telegram link (because telegram links are auto-deleted here):

https://www.modex.tech/
Activity: 147
Its slightly different as it is a token generating event ie tokens only get generated to the level of tokens taken by participants and then the 35% on top. This is different to having a total supply minted and then burning those not issued, but the end result is same. One of the key points is that no more tokens can be minted or generated after the initial generation event at close of ICO
i see on white paper
u will create up to 197,333,328  tokens

then i see this

Example: If 100 million tokens are sold during the sale, 135 million would become the total supply
of MDX Tokens. The additional 35 million created would be be allotted as follows: 8,050,000 for
the team and advisors. 26,950,000 held in reserve by the company

and how about unsold tokens
will be burned ?

Lets look at the whole section.

This is a token generating event.  We will issue up to 197,333,328 tokens during our initial token offer. Additional tokens will be generated at the end of the sale. A multiplier of 1.35 will be used. If the sale is fully successful this will create a max supply of 266,399,993 MDX Tokens. Those additional tokens will be allotted to our Team and Advisors to align our interests with those of the community, and held by the company as a token reserve. 23% of the additional tokens created will be held by the Team and Advisors. 77% of the additional tokens created will be held by the company in reserve.  Note these are percentages of the additional tokens created, based on the total number of tokens sold.

Example: If 100 million tokens are sold during the sale, 135 million would become the total supply of MDX Tokens. The additional l35 million created would be allotted as follows: 8,050,000 for the team and advisors.  26,950,000 held in reserve by the company.

There should be nothing to burn if the tokens are being generated.  I will double check for you to be sure.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i see on white paper
u will create up to 197,333,328  tokens

then i see this

Example: If 100 million tokens are sold during the sale, 135 million would become the total supply
of MDX Tokens. The additional 35 million created would be be allotted as follows: 8,050,000 for
the team and advisors. 26,950,000 held in reserve by the company

and how about unsold tokens
will be burned ?
Korea just ban ico nd heres another hmm wish u well on this project

To clarify. South Korea banned ICO ran from within South Korea. All other ICO remain fine.
Activity: 112
Korea just ban ico nd heres another hmm wish u well on this project
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish ANN transaltion available here

Good luck!
Graham Thomas, Modex's Chief Strategy Officer, presenting the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace in Zurich

https://youtu.be/rDsw7aZap4A
”Modex’s smart contract marketplace will be the pipeline that brings mainstream smart contract apps to the world.”

icobench.com/ico/modex
Pages:
Jump to: