Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] (MDX) Modex - Smart Contract Marketplace - page 37. (Read 36754 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Just to explain a bit more.

We have had a significant amount of interest since the announcement and many questions to clarify how the platform will work. We see the community as being key to the success and want to make sure that the participants know exactly what the product is and how we intend to roll out and the roadmap,

We really want as many as possible participants who are contributing and recieiving tokens to be people who share our idea and the benefits of such a marketplace for dev and buyers of dev services. We came to the conclusion that it would be better for the community if we had two more weeks to explain more, provide more info on the partnerships and relationship we have in place and enable the community to do as much due diligence and validations to aid their decision to contribute.

Due tio the nature of the marketplace it is essentlal for us to work with and for the community, we hope that this push back on timing  shows that we take our responsibility to work with and keep the community informed seriously and we want full transparancy. We believe we are developing something that can add a lot of value to dev, to buyers and the roll out of Blockchain and Crypto Alts globally.

We hope that the community takes this decision in the spirit it has been made, we want you to know more and answer as many questions as we get asked., thanks Paul

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Disappointing, the first 12 days were part of the lock-up... By October 8th there would be sufficient demand.
Activity: 316
Important, please read!

Modex ICO Boosts Development of the Smart Contract Marketplace Alpha Version and Moves Token Sale

https://blog.modex.tech/modex-ico-boosts-development-of-the-smart-contract-marketplace-alpha-version-and-moves-token-sale-d5a72b270286
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Starting Bulgarian ANN Thread translation, really interesting project!
"Developers can leverage Modex to monetize their skills and offer Smart Contract solutions to end-customers and contributors."

Thank you, CryptoNinjas! -->>> https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/21/modex-marketplace-launching-connect-smart-contract-developers-applications/
Modex Pre-Sale: Sept. 28th 2017
I can not find anything on the website about presale. Where can I see the conditions of participation in it?

There will be an announcement today about this subject.  It should appear on the website today as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Modex Pre-Sale: Sept. 28th 2017
I can not find anything on the website about presale. Where can I see the conditions of participation in it?
There were two stages of private sales, what was the price for private investors, and who bought those tokens? do you have a venture capitals partners?

Seed round was @ 15 cent and Early Bird round was @ 20 cent

First round: company seed, and angel investors.

Second round: initial partners , suppliers, strategic partners, etc.
Is Modex based in Israel? Why don't you show our business address on the website or anywhere?
Because this is the first time I saw a project ban Israel participants.
Please give more detail on this.
BTW, Israel is very good and top startup country!

Address:
57/63 Line Wall Road
Gibraltar

Edited to the website and WP are going in today I hear.  This will be on that list.  

Edit: I do see it in the terms and conditions, checking into it for you.
It should be in the easy place to see not hidden in the whole info to have to find it so hard.
Also as your term that your company should be the right to mint more and more token in futures? Is this true? That's will not good for all investors

Oh it's not hidden, it's right in the terms and conditions. I was just looking in the whitepaper instead at first. My apologies.

To my knowledge, there are no terms in any of the documentation that state the company can mint more and more tokens in the future beyond the initial token creation event, which is explained on page 25 of the whitepaper here: https://www.modex.tech/documentation/whitepaper.pdf

But in your terms said
Because MDX Tokens confer no governance rights of any kind with respect to the Platform or Company or its corporate affiliates, all decisions involving the Platform or Company will be made by Company at its sole and absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, decisions to discontinue the Platform, to create and sell more MDX Tokens for use in the Platform, or to sell or liquidate the Company. These decisions could adversely affect the Platform and the MDX Tokens you hold.
Please correct me if I'm wrong

This refers to a governance failure.  "that is a disclaimer in the T and C, I.E. risk factor if governance fails then new tokens can be issued" "max supply if sold out is 266,399,993 MDX, No more will be minted or issued."

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
There were two stages of private sales, what was the price for private investors, and who bought those tokens? do you have a venture capitals partners?
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Is Modex based in Israel? Why don't you show our business address on the website or anywhere?

Address:
57/63 Line Wall Road
Gibraltar

Edited to the website and WP are going in today I hear.  This will be on that list.  

It should be in the easy place to see not hidden in the whole info to have to find it so hard.
Also as your term that your company should be the right to mint more and more token in futures? Is this true? That's will not good for all investors

Oh it's not hidden, it's right in the terms and conditions. I was just looking in the whitepaper instead at first. My apologies.

To my knowledge, there are no terms in any of the documentation that state the company can mint more and more tokens in the future beyond the initial token creation event, which is explained on page 25 of the whitepaper here: https://www.modex.tech/documentation/whitepaper.pdf

But in your terms said
Because MDX Tokens confer no governance rights of any kind with respect to the Platform or Company or its corporate affiliates, all decisions involving the Platform or Company will be made by Company at its sole and absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, decisions to discontinue the Platform, to create and sell more MDX Tokens for use in the Platform, or to sell or liquidate the Company. These decisions could adversely affect the Platform and the MDX Tokens you hold.
Please correct me if I'm wrong
Interesting project and great looking team. I ask for two things: a link to the 30 under 30 forbes article and some sort of verification that Zsolt Lavotha is actually involved in the project.

Thanks.

http://www.forbes.ro/articles/greu-de-oprit-81903

http://www.forbes.ro/articles/top-30-sub-30-editia-2017-82047

Paul is going to see about doing a joint press release in the next day or two with Zsolt Lavotha about being part of Modex.  Or some other method of showing he is involved.  Hopefully they can sort that out quickly.

Will get back with you ASAP
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Interesting project and great looking team. I ask for two things: a link to the 30 under 30 forbes article and some sort of verification that Zsolt Lavotha is actually involved in the project.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Basic question that needs to be asked on any ICO and sorry if I missed that in the OP but can someone tell me if there's going to be any escrow for this project?

From the White paper. page 35

Funds​ ​Storage: 

Participants in The Modex token sale will send their funds to a secure multi signature wallet. All token sale funds will be held in a secure multi-signature wallet address, with a multi-key structure with 5 key holders. The multi signature keys will be held by three of the Modex Team, a Partner at Hassans and a Member of the Advisory Board. Movement of funds will require 4 of 5 signatures,​ ​of​ ​which​ ​one​ ​must​ ​be​ ​Hassans. 

Thanks for the clarification I realized the information had to be somewhere but did not look into the whitepaper, makes sense now.
I would tend to ask the same thing too regarding on escrowed funds and it was been answered and clarified since it is also being written on the whitepaper which I didn't eventually read up all the whole thing.For now it is somehow safe that those funds are on a multisig wallet which is actually not bad after all.

Address:
57/63 Line Wall Road
Gibraltar

Address:
57/63 Line Wall Road
Gibraltar

Address:
MODEX (Gibraltar) LIMITED
57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Basic question that needs to be asked on any ICO and sorry if I missed that in the OP but can someone tell me if there's going to be any escrow for this project?

From the White paper. page 35

Funds​ ​Storage: 

Participants in The Modex token sale will send their funds to a secure multi signature wallet. All token sale funds will be held in a secure multi-signature wallet address, with a multi-key structure with 5 key holders. The multi signature keys will be held by three of the Modex Team, a Partner at Hassans and a Member of the Advisory Board. Movement of funds will require 4 of 5 signatures,​ ​of​ ​which​ ​one​ ​must​ ​be​ ​Hassans. 

Thanks for the clarification I realized the information had to be somewhere but did not look into the whitepaper, makes sense now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I was just checking on the bounty campaign information, It was interesting, and also this project seem really promising to join in.
Pages:
Jump to: