Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] PikcioChain | The Secure Blockchain-Based Exchange for Personal Data - page 5. (Read 26586 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
PikcioChain tokens (PKC) is now listed on http://Switcheo.Exchange  and available for trading!

Do refresh your browser to see the newly listed coin.  The prize came bounty, but only 20%. Why ?
According to the team there was a discrepancy between the promised amount and the amount given in the spreadsheet. They published a medium article about it which they shared in the bounty telegram group. You can read it here: https://news.pikciochain.com/pikciochain-bounty-update-4420f1d24f1a
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
PikcioChain tokens (PKC) is now listed on http://Switcheo.Exchange  and available for trading!

Do refresh your browser to see the newly listed coin.  The prize came bounty, but only 20%. Why ?
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Now listed on the stock market. When will the bounties be given? Waiting Impatiently .
Bounty distribution started today as I saw in the Telegram group some hours ago. If you haven't gotten yet, relax, you will get your token soon.
Activity: 7
This is a good project. Everyone is actively sharing and multiplying all over the world. Thanks very much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
I am looking forward to see us get listed on Switcheo before Monday. Let's hope we can get a nice and stable price above or around ICO!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Now listed on the stock market. When will the bounties be given? Waiting Impatiently .

i just read at the telegram chat for Pikciochain bounty and it seems that the bounty distribution has been start today
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Why are they always giving different dates that they don't keep to? They should just distribute and not give dates. Action speaks louder than voice. Act! 
Activity: 104
And pikcio team has promised to distribute token on the 9th of this month. Who knows if they will disappoint this time. Fingers crossed.
I think this will relieve and answer some questions about token distribution. I just saw it on their telegram group that token distribution will start in 3-4 weeks from now. Let's be hopeful.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Hello Campaign Manager

Campaign ended more than two months ago
The table is calculated long ago
When will it be sent?

if you check the update in their telegram you can see that the distribution will happen next month
it takes a long time for them because the bounty participant need to complete the kyc
The kyc procedure by bounty participants isn't the issue for delay. The issue here is that,  the team isn't updating it's community here in bitcointalk forum hence the questions about token distribution.

the admin is not very active in this forum, but if you take see on telegram
they are very active there, and will always answer your question there
They are active in the Telegram because they can control the information in Telegram. They will kick you out if you say something against their project instead of clarifying the situation. They can hide their shit in Telegram that is why they are more active there but they cannot hide it here in this forum because they don't have full control here.
Hello Campaign Manager

When will it be sent?

if you check the update in their telegram you can see that the distribution will happen next month
it takes a long time for them because the bounty participant need to complete the kyc
The kyc procedure by bounty participants isn't the issue for delay. The issue here is that,  the team isn't updating it's community here in bitcointalk forum hence the questions about token distribution.

the admin is not very active in this forum, but if you take see on telegram
they are very active there, and will always answer your question there
Hello Campaign Manager

When will it be sent?

The kyc procedure by bounty participants isn't the issue for delay. The issue here is that,  the team isn't updating it's community here in bitcointalk forum hence the questions about token distribution.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Hello Campaign Manager

When will it be sent?

I hope it does not get any longer.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Hello Campaign Manager

When will it be sent?

The new strategy of SCAMMERS like PikcioChain and other fraud ICO is to implement KYC on their campaign participants after the campaign. That way they can deceive many campaign participants without an effort. I won't be surprise if this shitcoin gets dump after it steps the market and followed by angry investors that will surely dump their holding before they lose more.
Hello Campaign Manager

When will it be sent?

Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Hello Campaign Manager

When will it be sent?
It looks like the project did not find support for bitcointalk. Only five pages of them are half about the bounty.
At the ICO collected 12,3 million?
If the project did not do well, there is no harm in telling the community and informing the community of their next call of action.
No progress on the Bounty? . I just sent KYC and I'm just waiting.
You just did KYC and you are waiting. I think you should just forget about the bounty. Since last month, so many people did KYC and nobody have said anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
It looks like the project did not find support for bitcointalk. Only five pages of them are half about the bounty.
At the ICO collected 12,3 million?
Pages:
Jump to: