Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] PikcioChain | The Secure Blockchain-Based Exchange for Personal Data - page 7. (Read 26586 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is the last announcement the team has written on Telegram. In the end, everything has been sold, 100%. I share it here.

TOKEN SALE CLOSED AND 100% SOLD OUT -

Dear PikcioChainers

This has been a truly humbling experience. We are overwhelmed by the developments in the last days of this Token Sale. Only a few days ago the counter showed 30% of tokens sold and now we can proudly say that we did sell out the PikcioChain Token Sale. 

Of course, we couldn't have done it without all of your support and we are immensely grateful for all the people we had the chance to meet, the connections we were able to make and the spirited debates we had in our social channels. We promise to keep up being there for you, as you have been for us. 

As a first step we will start the process of distributing the PKC tokens which could take around two weeks, to set everything up, double check and then distribute the tokens in one go. If you have any question with regards to the process please don't hesitate to contact us, via telegram or email at [email protected]

Let's keep this movement going,

Yours truly,
The PikcioChain Team
This is wonderful news. I'm happy for the project. Despite the difficulties in the world of crypto currency, all the tokens were sold. This once again proved that a promising project
This is the first episode of our starting series, wrapping up the week with updates about what is going on at PikcioChain. You can expect one each Sunday  from now on. We hope you enjoy the regular updates and let us know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YTvNs0yEM
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
This is the last announcement the team has written on Telegram. In the end, everything has been sold, 100%. I share it here.

Dear PikcioChainers

This has been a truly humbling experience. We are overwhelmed by the developments in the last days of this Token Sale. Only a few days ago the counter showed 30% of tokens sold and now we can proudly say that we did sell out the PikcioChain Token Sale. 

Of course, we couldn't have done it without all of your support and we are immensely grateful for all the people we had the chance to meet, the connections we were able to make and the spirited debates we had in our social channels. We promise to keep up being there for you, as you have been for us. 

As a first step we will start the process of distributing the PKC tokens which could take around two weeks, to set everything up, double check and then distribute the tokens in one go. If you have any question with regards to the process please don't hesitate to contact us, via telegram or email at [email protected]

Yours truly,
The PikcioChain Team
This is wonderful news. I'm happy for the project. Despite the difficulties in the world of crypto currency, all the tokens were sold. This once again proved that a promising project
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It's very nice to see that in our time there are projects that sold out all their tokens. It's especially nice that I am part of this project and will get tokens too
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
All tokens are sold. For today this is a great success.
When will the tokens be distributed?
Activity: 672
Amazing project, the ico is very successful. I hope this platform goes live shortly
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Congratulations to pikcioChain team! I am so happy to know that the team was able to sale out their token. I wish the team success in their subsequent endeavor
Activity: 350

Dear PikcioChainers

Yours truly,
The PikcioChain Team
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
TOKEN SALE ENDS: MAR 31 2018 00:00 there are few days before ico end ,and collect half of cap .i think it's not bad in this market

half of the cap? i think it's still 1/3 since the total hard cap is 36Million token
and the token sold just 12.8million token

but let's hope that the last 2/3 days the tokens will be sold out

Only a few days ago the counter showed 30% of tokens sold and now... sell out the PikcioChain Token Sale.
The game is called WHO'S YOUR DADDY? While it is not clear who to say Thank you. Ian Balina or maybe Nicholas Merten?
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
AND ALSO, congratulation PickoChain's successful token sale results!

I'll wait good news about your project!

Please make it right in these area!  Cheesy
Wow. Did Ian Balina pick PikcioChain in his ICO highlight review?

This is super awesome news!

Hope ur project are gonna make great works!
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
The site says that all the tokens were sold. Is this really so? If so, a very good result. I believed in this project
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
PikcioChain is organizing the NEO Europe Tour meetup in Paris on the 22nd of April. More information by clicking below:

https://neonewstoday.com/neo-european-tour-april-2018/
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
We added PikcioChain to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support PKC so that you can easily get started. You can also post your PKC addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in PKC tokens. Smiley

What do you think about PikcioChain? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the PikcioChain core team, you can manage the PikcioChain profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the PikcioChain profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at [email protected] for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

woow cool. thank you.
you have made it easy for us to understand the project and good luck for your project sir.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Hi,
Please clarify,
Is pikciochain going to distribute any remaining PKC token from tokensale to the people who participated in the ICO?

thanks
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
TOKEN SALE ENDS: MAR 31 2018 00:00 there are few days before ico end ,and collect half of cap .i think it's not bad in this market

half of the cap? i think it's still 1/3 since the total hard cap is 36Million token
and the token sold just 12.8million token

but let's hope that the last 2/3 days the tokens will be sold out
Activity: 275

Activity: 350
PikcioChain: Introducing “The Wallet”.  The Wallet is an application powered by Pikciochain to manage your crypto wallet and invest in Token sales. I share an article where the team talks about it and explains how it works. I hope this is of interest Wink

The Wallet powered by Pikciochain. A video where we can see the operation and the explanation of the "Wallet"
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Brad Laurie aka Blockchain Brad has interviewed to CEO Didier Collin de Casaubon about securing blockchain-based exchange for personal data via Pikciochain, by for some in-depth insight on Pikciochain and what the project is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml3InllkmMo&feature=youtu.be
I've joined ur Telegram announcement channel.

thanks for news about PikcioChain always

I hope to heard bout more good news for investors!! haha
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
PikcioChain is a secure permissions-based platform that specializes in collecting, certifying and exchanging personal data.
Pages:
Jump to: