Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO rating sites - page 2. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
I sometimes think so, whether the web rating ico give an objective opinion or not ,,, but they still be my consideration to follow a bounty ,, after I do research on the ico
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 20, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
To what i have experienced,these websites are getting paid by those scam projects which is why most of the noob investors are investing to those scams because they are relying to these websites.You should do your own digging to prevent these scams,research the team behind the project and do not invest to the projects which doesnt have MVP.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 20, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad
I wouldn't trust this kind of websites, for sure they receive money to write good reviews of some coins. You better do your own kind of research.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:46:39 PM
Personally, I only use the site of ICO Drops, and then I believe that you can draw conclusions only yourself and make decisions independently. No one for you will not work, you need to study the projects yourself and not just trust the rating!
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 20, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
You shouldnt be using these websites,because most of the time these reviews are paid by those scam ICOs which is why we should be doing our own research so that we wont get scammed,or waste our time and money to these ICOs,because it has more risk than trading blindly you should always be sure to your invetsments.
Activity: 186
April 20, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
I personally dont want to rely my decisions using these websites,because most of the time the reviews are unreliable,some of the biggest scams has been reviewed very well by these review sites,which is why we shouldnt be expecting too much with these website.I am doing own research most of the time because i am confident with my decision,than other's.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
These are unrealiable websites,most of the reviews are paid which is why it is more dangerous for the newbie investors who will be fooled by those paid reviews.Most of the scam projects are paying these website that is why we should do our own digging so that we wont regret our decisions when the project has turned into a scam or a success.
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
Dont rely to these websites,as far as i kno they are faking the reviews for these scam projects that they might be part of,which i why we shouldnt be trusting anyone's review but for ourselves,you should be doing your own research so that you wont regret what will happen or the outcome of your investments,because your money will be your responsibility.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
These websites shouldnt be trusted,these people are greedy to give good reviews from the scam projects which is why we should be doing our own research and never rely to anyone's review.ICO investments are too risky but if you have done your own research im sure you wont be joining scam or potential scam projects in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
I just know some of them which used the community vote to listed a good ico but it's no more than 5 sites.
You can ask this guys here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162475.100
Activity: 274
April 20, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad
Dont trust these websites because they are earning money from the good reviews that they are giving these scam projects,these websites are never a good reliable sources,you should be trusting your own research because you are going to waste your time when you rely your decisions with these websites,those experts arent really professionals.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 20, 2018, 05:11:32 PM
These sites are unreliable sources,because these people are getting paid for every good reviews that they are giving.You should do your own research and never let these websites make your decisions,most of the scams are being supporte by these websites which is why we shoulnt be relying our decision to these people,experts which have been grading the project good.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
April 20, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
Ive been following up ICOrating and ICObench when it comes to particular projects.I would say its not really reliable to follow anytime those ratings because some of them are just paid and biased on where its really risky if you do rely your investment decisions towards those reviews.Im not saying it is fake but it is somehow bias on my part which means in the end decisions would be made would be based on what you had read up and understand on what kind of project do really have a spark for future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

The only coin or ico's i believe are those who are already listed on the coinmarketcap site because in this way i can see the history of coins i am interested to invest if there's an improvement or none, to determine as well if i will earn profit or not.
Activity: 145
April 20, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
Not a very reliable sources,these websites are getting paid by these ICOs to give positive review.You shouldnt be relying your decisions with these ICO rating sites because these are the reason why most of the new investors re getting scammed,because these people are paid people who will only give your ICO good grades when you paid them .
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
I don't trust any of these websites, ICOs can easily pay for good rating. I would rather do my own research of the project.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
April 20, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

there are too many ico rating sites lately. some of them haven been opened only for bounty money.
I sometimes check these sites:
https://icorating.com
https://icodrops.com/category/active-ico/
https://icotracker.net/current
https://icobench.com
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
about ico rating/listing sites not all have same, some of them is real and maybe some not, about legit? it depends on the ICO itself
because not a few ICO with high rating but SCAM
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Just thought I'd throw in my input as my company just announced our ICO. A lot of sites and experts have contacted me about promoting the ICO and in my opinion most are scams. The experts basically just trumpet out any ICO that pays their fee. One of the few good sites I've found is icodrops.com which curates the ICO's they select. Can't say I've found any others that are all that good.
Activity: 854
April 20, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
Based on what i have experienced with some ICO rating sites, i find it hard these days to just trust any ICO listing or rating site. I prefer to sit down at a project and and do the necessary analysis on my own. With that, i can be rest assured that i am into the right project. Some ICO rating sites have lost their places and they can't be trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: