Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO rating sites - page 4. (Read 627 times)

cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:19:54 AM
Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad

Depands on ratings.
I think, that most of them just looking superficially on all ICOs. And accordind to this they put ratings to the projects.
But I believe that there are some ratings, that really have experts and their grades mean something.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
http://icorating.com

ICOrating specializes in evaluating companies with a planned ICO. ICOrating’s analysis is thorough and objective, reviewing companies as potential investment objects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
April 18, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
In my owm humble opinion these websites are giving away good reviews to those scams and most of the people here are right because they might be part of such scams which is why they are hyping such ICOs,and those poor investors are going to be mislead by these paid reviews! shouldnt be trusting any review sites at they are all for the money.
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
These websites and people shouldnt be trusted when it comes with our investments because these are going to mislead us,most of the websites are getting paid by these scammers to put some good review to the ICO even if theres no reference to what they are claiming,they might be part of these scams that is why they are hyping scams most of the time.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 18, 2018, 03:02:14 PM
Unreliable websites,which shouldnt be trusted because noob investors are getting rekted by these reviews,paid reviews from these so called experts which arent giving good reviews,they have been fooling the people most of the time! i would say they are part of these scams which is why they are hyping such scam projects.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:01:44 PM
As for me, i never trust ICO rating and another platform for review about new projects
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
Not going to be reliable websites are they are getting paid most of the time by these scammers,i never do rely to these sites because they are asking for some amounts for the reviews in every ICO,those scams are being hyped by these websites that is why i wont rely to these shit sites as they are fooling people most of the time.
April 18, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit? do they evaluate truthfully? do they really have have experts? or they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad
Morelikely no,these review websites are unreliable because they are into money thing,fake reviews are given because they are getting paid for every good reviews that they give to these ICOs which might cause for these investors to get trapped with these scam ICOs,we shouldnt be trusting these websites,do our own research so that we wont regret joining.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
Yes, many ICO listing sites are legit, but we find some listing scam ICOs. Which means some of them compromise their standards. Although, there are some that are still sincere about their evaluation. Even if an ICO listing site has done its evaluation of a project, it will be good you also try to do your own little findings.
This ICO listing sites list projects that pay them. So, it is based on payments.
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 18, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
These websites shouldnt be trusted because they are getting paid for every review that they are doing which i why we should rely to our own research as these people are fooling most of the investors maybe because they are part of these scam ICOs which is why they are giving out good reviews despite that the project doesnt have any good developments.
April 18, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
I only trust announcements and news posted in bitcointalk forum, because it's moderated well and there's no chance of fake reviews about ICOs
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
April 18, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
I consider icodrops to be the best ICO tracking site. In the issue of critical thinking, they are much better than their competitors. There are less projects here, but it's connected to a scrupulous approach by owners. Surely, they also make mistakes and it's bad to blindly believe in any opinion, but if I see a project is listed on icodrops, I always start to pay it much more attention.
100% Agree: icodrops have good team (i know some of them) which researches ICOs and publish only the best ones on their site
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 18, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Personally, I dont depend on ICO Rating websites while evaluating an ICO. Most of them are paid raters and they rate an ICO as per the payment they receive from the project team.
I still keep a track on them as they give you info about active ICOs and future ICOs which later I do my research to decide weather to take part in it or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
Some ICO rating sites are legitimate. But I think for me, we should not really rely on ICO review websites because they cannot fully guarantee the assurance of your comfortability and security in a project that they have reviewed. Also, some ICO ratings sites rate a lot of ICOs really high it is because the projects paid the ICO review sites.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 18, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
This guy answered your questions simply but truthfully..remember in this community MONEY is what dictates everything,so you have already an idea about them being Paid to make good feedback in any ico,but mate is right thats the reality of being here.
Newly generated ICOs are doing everything they can just to market out their project/product. And we all know that newbies are looking for reviews from this, that, those ICOs that they viewed on the web. But I'm not removing the fact that there are reviewers/bloggers/rating sites that legit giving a helping hand to the newbies who just want to learn more about investing in crypto/ICOs. Sadly majority of the ICO rating/review sites are in favor of giving themselves and those listed ICOs benefits for each other.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
If they use an honest sound system is very difficult to do, I just think do not focus with things like that if you doubt with their performance.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 18, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
Good day, about ico rating/listing sites, are they legit?
They are legit websites that are advertising those ICOs.
do they evaluate truthfully?
Not all of them, some are just listing ICOs because they are paid.
do they really have have experts?
Experts on analysis about those ICOs? Have you read an ICO rating with bad review?
they rate an ICO depending on their payment to them?  Sad
This is the reality.

This guy answered your questions simply but truthfully..remember in this community MONEY is what dictates everything,so you have already an idea about them being Paid to make good feedback in any ico,but mate is right thats the reality of being here.

there are so many ICO ratings listed on the site, we can also judge which ICO is good, we have to really choose the right ICO.

And choosing what is good ico,is our responsibility just take some research of your own,dont just believe the advices that soundlike being good to be true
Activity: 403
April 18, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
there are so many ICO ratings listed on the site, we can also judge which ICO is good, we have to really choose the right ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
April 18, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
I consider icodrops to be the best ICO tracking site. In the issue of critical thinking, they are much better than their competitors. There are less projects here, but it's connected to a scrupulous approach by owners. Surely, they also make mistakes and it's bad to blindly believe in any opinion, but if I see a project is listed on icodrops, I always start to pay it much more attention.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
50% of it is individual who just want to give rating to their favorite coins, of course they want to boost their coin of course... It's reality... And individual's strategy..
Pages:
Jump to: